Ed Brown's Dec 2008 letter to Ray

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Ed Brown's Dec 2008 letter to Ray

Post by Dezcad »

Ed Brown's Letter: dated December 23rd, 2008:
Dear Ray:

The letter you sent me was refused. I'm sure there was nothing in it that would cause a problem It's just the anti-terrorist unit under the US Attorney's office showing everyone that they're the boss.

They do what they do because no one is stopping them at this time. All anyone can do is remember who they are and make note of them.

Everyone should know that Elaine and I have cleared up the IRS claim three times and the U.S. Attorney's Office and court will not release us. They are in dishonour and we are billing/charging the U.S. Government $10,000 a day each day we are held here in bondage.

We are totally out of their jurisdiction and venue. We are sovereign of record and they know it. Their making up whatever they want as they go along.

I no longer get medical. But they forced a TB test on me and help to injure my immune system.

By not eating most of their pig food, I'm stronger than I was and have a much better attitude than I did before they put us in bondage.

How are you Ray? All is well I pray. It appears that you got a great deal of snow this year. Is this normal?

There will be a bunch of us looking for a temperate climate that offers less winter than we have here and has good soil for proper gardens with plenty of water.

I have broken off all communications with all government employees as they have chosen to conduct temselves in sedition and treason. They are truly enemies of the united states of America.

In patience we wait for God to release us. God Bless you Ray,
See you soon.

Ed
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Ed Brown's Dec 2008 letter to Ray

Post by grixit »

The weather is always pleasant in Frikintardistan, Ed.

Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Paul

Post by Paul »

Their making up whatever they want as they go along.
:roll:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

This reads to me like a psychological death spiral.

Everything that happens confirms his delusions, and his delusions only make more bad things happen.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I'm somehow reminded of being about seven or eight years old and being introduced to a typewriter by an older cousin during what seemed at the time a really mysterious fantasy story game involving about seven, maybe ten children all older than I was. It seems these role playing things were attached to a book she and they were familiar with that were some years ahead of me.

To involve me (the youngest) was testament to her familial duty - it became my role to type things onto pieces of paper regardless of what the letters and spaces meant. Apparently I did it to her liking. When the players in this fantasy story took the papers and read them to the others, it must have meant something, as long as my cousin (the oldest and dominant player) kept the story line and characters organized and in their proper roles. I'd hammer away creating gibberish (a few words here and there) and it all meant something when she'd translate it for them.

Perhaps we've all missed something in the flim-flam movement; they really haven't grown up into the adult world.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three