MN Stix

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

MN Stix

Post by Demosthenes »

MN Stix

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 am Post subject: Proof that the Qloos person"?" is correct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all, I have been looking over a S ton of code information, IRS rules and procedures. The thing that has been eating at me regarding CTC, are "IRS conflict" issues. In addition, meeting a great person from Quack-2-Much site. I call that person "?" as I may not identify in name or handle. This person does believe the "quacks" deceive.

I should note a special tribute to a person who's handle was ripped off from the "Ender's Game" book. Keep practicing your letter writting skillz, your brother ender will be home soon

Ok, I will point out that "?" did not reveal any real detailed specifics. Simply told me what I'm "most likely" doing wrong. "?" told me if I continued, I would find the information for myself.

Anyway, I did get my W-2 (4 months of withholding before the issue was corrected) back for 2008. I decided to look closely at anything that might give up some information. I decided to look at the instructions of W-2 and found a glimmer of light. Actually, I would say a glimmer of sun on a clear sunny day. It does seem to back everything "?" told me. That being the W-2 is not creating a liability, we are.

You absolutely must focus on what box is checked (X'ed). You will understand why the moment you read Box 13, page 13. I will stop now and get straight to the information, I do want to add one more quote from "?" "Tax attorney? Most are not competent enough to use a broom" :

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw2w3.pdf

Box 13, page 13, why is 13 significant?

"Common law is based on the concept of precedence- on how the courts have interpreted the law. Under common law, the facts of a prticular case are determined by analogy. Common law applies mostly at the state level. It originated in the 13th century when royal judges began recording their decisions and the reasoning behind the decisions."
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: MN Stix

Post by Famspear »

Keep practicing your letter writting skillz [ . . . ]
The Clueless Crackheads continue in that thread, thrashing and flailing about in an apparent attempt to come to terms with the terms common law employee and statutory employee without any meaningful clue as to what the terms mean.

The "writting skillz" of the Clueless Crackheads aren't any better.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

My, my, things are getting testy over at losthorizons. User "MN Stix" addresses Weston White:
Weston, if you cannot grasp this, I have to suggest that you file your taxes the way you always used to. If you follow the 4852 doctrine, you and everyone else doing so will be F'd in the A.

I mean that as a friend and nothing else, to anyone here that does not get it. Please stop filing your taxes with 4852's or you will become another Tax Protester statistic! If Pete (God forbid) continues on in this direction, I fear he will end up in prison. The only way I can see an out is to find a suitable loophole. This cannot happen, he [PeterEricBlowhardMeister Hendrickson, the World's Foremost Authority on the U.S. Federal Income Tax Law] is another good man with a supreme knowledge of codes. I do not want to see him laid to waste because of a stupid form or a technical misunderstanding.

The only possible course of action is to withdraw the 4852 and let his 1040 stand alone as testimony. If he withdraws his 4852, they will have to withdraw the W-2 on his attorney's demand. He can fight the battle on common law ground, where it is your right to decide wether [sic] you participate in the SS system, OR, your right to choose not to. That is the only real issue!

I know the above information isn't going to be well received here. However, the information provided in this thread should be. You are all great people with a common goal of discovering the truth. The truth as it is as it pertains to SS and IRS, is nothing more than a Ponzi scam and an avoidable one at that.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 2149#12149

(bolding added)

Thank you for sharing that with us, MX Stix - but you are just as clueless as the rest of Hendrickson's Heroes.....

How dare you question Pete's method?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

MN Stix better be careful, or Weston White will send the Tyrannical Response Team after him!
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

MN Stix wrote:
Please stop filing your taxes with 4852's or you will become another Tax Protester statistic! If Pete (God forbid) continues on in this direction, I fear he will end up in prison.
Um, maybe it's just me, but it might be a tad too late for Pete to keep himself out of prison by simply switching to MN Stix's Theory of Taxation......

I hope I'm not being too insensitive....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I saw Minnesota Stix in a tournament once. He got kicked out because he kept scratching.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Famspear wrote:MN Stix wrote:
Please stop filing your taxes with 4852's or you will become another Tax Protester statistic! If Pete (God forbid) continues on in this direction, I fear he will end up in prison.
Um, maybe it's just me, but it might be a tad too late for Pete to keep himself out of prison by simply switching to MN Stix's Theory of Taxation......

I hope I'm not being too insensitive....
As usual with the Lost Reality crowd, a day late and several dollars short. While it seems to have eluded STIX, Pete is already well on his way at this point, he lost civilly, and I would say it is a fair bet he will lose in the criminal case as well, just as will his followers who used his sure fire method. Most of whom are now getting notices to return the refunds they had no right to and are now facing fines and eventually charges for having filed the way they did, as in the final analysis, they filed false tax documents, and are maintaining frivolous positions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.