While drivin’ and drinkin’,
He just wasn’t thinkin’;
A mental exam’s what he got.

“No, the cops here have no jurisdiction,
And my residence here is a fiction.
Pennsylvania is jivin’--
It ain’t where I’m drivin’--
I can drink without fear of conviction.”
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Sovereign Citizens Bust

Post by grixit »

But the judge said, "the state of this nation,
Is a hazard to safe navigation
And the Maritime Act
Gives me salvage intact
Let the bailiffs effect relocation!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It's too good not to repeat.

It's just a shame that the moderators on the sovereignoramus forums won't allow it to be posted because it is contrary to their underlying assumptions.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

CaptainKickback wrote:Um, Famspear - this article is posted in the Sovereign Citizen subject area.
Wait, there are other areas of this forum?

Sorry about that. I gotta get out more.

Seriously, I spend 90% of my time in the "tax protester" areas of the Quatloos forum. Heaven knows what's going on elsewhere......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Famspear wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Um, Famspear - this article is posted in the Sovereign Citizen subject area.

Seriously, I spend 90% of my time in the "tax protester" areas of the Quatloos forum. Heaven knows what's going on elsewhere......
We talk about you and post pictures with rude captions.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:
Famspear wrote:

I thought we talked about rude pictures of Famspear and posted captions.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Nikki wrote:
Famspear wrote:Wait, there are other areas of this forum?

I thought we talked about rude pictures of Famspear and posted captions.
Uh-oh. I thought I had destroyed all those old pictures......
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:Uh-oh. I thought I had destroyed all those old pictures......
Who says they're old?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Uh-oh. I thought I had destroyed all those old pictures......
We're the Illuminati, I'm seriously disappointed that you don't realize that we have OUR OWN pictures....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Why was my first thought when seeing the subject line was whether a certain Playboy Playmate had drunk the Koolaide. :shock:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

CaptainKickback wrote:Although Jeanine Lindenmuller has reported to jail to begin serving her sentence for not paying taxes for a few years.
You mean Janine Lindemulder? (It's amazing what you can find on Wikipedia....) I'm not sure how her site is uploading new material, though....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The Missouri State Police issued a quick guide to Sovereign and Militia-types, and one of those managed to get and post a copy:

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-po ... errorists/
webhick

Post by webhick »

fortinbras wrote:The Missouri State Police issued a quick guide to Sovereign and Militia-types, and one of those managed to get and post a copy:

http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-po ... errorists/
http://www.infowars.com/images/scan0021.jpg makes the whole release look suspect. What are the odds that whoever released this did not notice such a glaring problem?

Hrmph. I'm going to have to email one of those guys at the bottom and tell them that the department needs to stop issuing public releases in MS Word format. http://www.miacx.org/documentdownload.a ... etdocnum=1 has everything I need to quickly and easily crank out my own MIAC release.

ETA: #19 has the same problem. #22 looks like a photo didn't come through towards the top of the page. WTF?
webhick

Post by webhick »

From the "article":
The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.
None of those people are mentioned by name and I could not find any reference for law enforcement to be on the lookout for bumper stickers and other paraphernalia. They're just as bad as the mainstream media. Lies, lies, everywhere.

On another note, I'm now almost convinced that it's not a forgery...it's just poorly done. I'm still going to send the email though, since it's all too easy to forge a release.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Anti-tax suspects flood court with motions
Published: June 10, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Two members of a U.S. extremist anti-tax group set to stand trial this year are flooding the court with frivolous paperwork, prosecutors say.

Federal prosecutors said in court documents filed in Las Vegas that trial preparations for Samuel Davis and Shawn Rice are moving slowly because of a myriad of motions by the defendants, such as Davis' disavowal of his name, The Las Vegas Sun reported Wednesday.

Davis, who lives in Idaho, and Rice, whose last known residence was in Arizona, have been charged with laundering money for undercover FBI agents as part of the so-called Sovereign Citizens Movement, which does not recognize the government's right to levy taxes, the newspaper said.

Two other alleged leaders of the group, Harold Call and former FBI agent Jan Alan Lindsey, also reportedly face separate criminal charges.

Mark Pitcavage, national director of investigative research for the Anti-Defamation League, told the Sun such tactics are common among anti-tax protesters.

"They either try to clog up the case, or they try to retaliate against people involved in the process," he said. "These guys are true believers. They'll drag it out until the bitter end."
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Here's a good one. Note that he cites to Fed Rules of Civil Procedure in a criminal action.
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEVADA

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ) 2:09-CR-00078-JCM-ItJJ
PLAINTIFF, ) VERIFIED REPLY TO UNITED STATES
) OF AMERICA'SNON-RESPONSE TO
vs. ) PROVIDE THE RATIFICATION OF
) COMMENCEMENT,EX PARTE
SAMUEL DAVIS,and ) MOTION FOR ORDER DISMISSING
SHAWN RICE. ) INDICTMENT AGAINST DEFENDANT
) SAMUEL DAVIS,
DEFENDANTS. ) PROOFOFSERVICE

Samuel:DavisAvers:
VERIFIED REPLY TO UNITED STATES OFAMERICA'S NON-RESPONSE TO PROVIDE THE RATIFICATION OF COMMENCEMENT

The above-entitled defendant SAMUEL DAVIS or any derivative thereof (in rem "Defendant") by and through its undersigned authorized representative creditor/secured party, Samuel Lynn:family of Davis (hereinafter sui juris real party in interest) "Me, My, Myself,
Mine, and/or I" ), hereby replies to the above-entitled plaintiff United States of America's (straw man "Plaintiff") non-response and failure to provide Me and the above-entitled court ("Court") evidence of the ratification of commencement within a reasonable time.

1. A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE FACTS\

On March 6, 2009, at Court'ss cheduled Initial Appearance/Arraignment & Plea proceeding held at 3:00p.m. before the Honorable Magistrate Judge Lawrence R. Leavitt in Courtroom:3C, I reserved Defendant's plea by objecting to Plaintiff's irregular action under Rule 17 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which provides Plaintiff a reasonable time in which to evidence the required ratification of commencement ("Ratfification'') to grant Plaintiff the privilege to file its above-entitled insufficient action ("Indictment' 'or "Action'') in Court, since l nor the Defendant know or recognize Plaintiff or Plaintiff's attorneys to the same extent that the Indictment lacks a jurisdictional statement and overlooked providing the remedy to verify its claim upon which relief can be granted, as Plaintiff has neither enjoined Defendant nor I to its list of financial institutions (1) in which to support its lndictment's claim(s). To date the Plaintiff has failed to provide within the reasonable time limitation the Ratification.
On March10, 2009, the Honorable Judge Howard D. McKibben ("McKibben'') ordered his recusal from Action on what appears to be Court's irregular entry of Defendant's plea without first evidencing the Ratification and thereby leaves Court holding a fatal error.
The Defendant is informed and believes, and based thereon alleges that the Plaintiff is not the real party in interest and its failure to provide Court and Defendant the Ratification and the remedy bars Action against the Defendant, as courts are to officially and judicially notice sua sponte the absence of court's cognizance over defendant(s) on record, and in its absence Court should dismiss lndictment with prejudice against the Defendant for want of agreement between the parties in which to avoid fraud (2) on Court rather than prejudice Defendant further in maintaining Plaintiff's deficient Action.

EX PARTE MOTION FOR ORDER
DISMISSING INDICTMENT AGAINST SAMUEL DAVIS

I, the undersigned, hereby move Court for an order dismissing the Indictment with prejudice against Defendant SAMUEL DAVIS for Plaintiff United States of America's failure to provide Me and Court, within a reasonable time, the required Ratification in which to maintain Plaintiff's Action, and further, in the interests of justice, l also move Court to seal this action.
Executed without the United States on this 18th day of April, at LasVegas, Nevada.

\By:
for Defendant SAMUEL DAVIS

(1) Title12 Sec 24 et seq. for Financial Institutions.
(2) Stone v. Stone, 647 P.2d 582, 586, see also The Chief Characteristic under Statute of Frauds.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

And this blowhard also refers to the "Plaintiff". They don't have plaintiffs in criminal cases, Bucko....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

That's some mighty fine gibberish. Almost Van Peltian.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Davis has nothing on van Pelt who can convolute more in a few paragraphs than most people can in pages.

David on Rick Stanley
I wrote a letter to Rick when he was first arrested telling him to fire his attorney - first step. Unfortunately I had to write it to his attorney so it was probably circular filed.

In a nutshell, when a municipality grows to the outskirts of the county, the electorate changes in nature to City of (DENVER)/METRO. This is a home rule jural society and it is the objective of constitutions in America - to achieve self-governance.

Rick argued that he had a right to carry a gun in Denver. Under a state/county electorate jural society he was correct. But he was tried under Denver's home rule ordinances. Too bad his attorner ran interference. He would have found out he had no leg to stand on early enough to plea bargain. Instead he was convicted under UN combinatorial mathematics.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

David on Rick Stanley
I wrote a letter to Rick when he was first arrested telling him to fire his attorney - first step. Unfortunately I had to write it to his attorney so it was probably circular filed.

In a nutshell, when a municipality grows to the outskirts of the county, the electorate changes in nature to City of (DENVER)/METRO. This is a home rule jural society and it is the objective of constitutions in America - to achieve self-governance.

Rick argued that he had a right to carry a gun in Denver. Under a state/county electorate jural society he was correct. But he was tried under Denver's home rule ordinances. Too bad his attorner ran interference. He would have found out he had no leg to stand on early enough to plea bargain. Instead he was convicted under UN combinatorial mathematics.
Oooh nice one...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown