Nikki

Re: Sovereign Citizens Bust

Post by Nikki »

Ya gotta respect a master.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

X= (ZIONISTS!-ILLUMINATI!)/(ZIONISTS!*ILLUMINATI!)
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The "ratification of commencement" business is kind of interesting, in a twisted gibberish sense.

Here's a more detailed explanation from Samuel Davis (all formatting is from the original):
RATIFICATION OF COMMENCEMENT AND THE REAL PARTY IN INTEREST

RULE 17 OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE

By: Samuel Lynn: Davis, Accused on behalf of SAMUEL DAVIS

March 11, 2009

Back in January in Las Vegas, a meeting was held with about 75 people in attendance. This meeting was our typically scheduled bi-monthly meeting with an emphasis on using caution when attempting to do the 1099 tax processes, to be sure in one’s own mind that this method was proper and correct and one could defend it. On Sunday, we held a moot – court session in which we looked at various ways to deal with court procedures. It was a very simple session, just dealing with different ways to handle arraignments. While I played the part of judge, another fellow played the prosecutor and we asked for volunteers in the audience to come forward and participate. We had a volunteer from Hawaii whom I believe has provided the missing link to our processes. As he was being arraigned by me, the judge, I asked him to enter a plea, to which he replied, “your honor, I object, there has been no ratification of commencement in the matter and I cannot enter a plea.” Now, you must know that I stopped immediately, looked at the audience and said, “I have no idea what he just said or did but it sounds very important.” This man then took about 15 minutes to explain this. I don’t mind telling you that not only was I absolutely fascinated, but stunned by the revelation of this rule and its impact on EVERY CASE in this country.

For years, I have been an emphatic supporter of “accepted for value” and asking for claims. We have prepared and filed Affidavits of Specific Negative Averments from Rule 9(a) and (b) with varying degrees of success and failure. This man and his friend filed a one paragraph pleading in an IRS case involving 6 figures, entitled OBJECTION FOR LACK OF RATIFICATION OF COMMENCEMENT. Their friend had been arrested just days after our meeting in Las Vegas on a federal warrant issued in December of last year, he was incarcerated and awaiting the next moves of the government when this man filed the pleading. 2 hours after the pleading was filed, the judge in the case called a hearing, recalled the warrant, ordered the man released from jail whereupon he was released at a convenience store somewhere in Hawaii!!!! As I have analyzed what has gone on here and looked at the rule, the definitions, searched the internet for the phrase and just considered how it all fits together. It fits perfectly. I will explain in detail how I see this.

Rule 17(a) Real Parties in Interest:

“Every action shall be prosecuted in the name of the real party in interest. An executor, administrator, guardian, bailee, trustee of an express trust, a party with whom or in whose name a contract has been made for the benefit of another, or a party authorized by statute may sue in that person’s own name without joining the party for whose benefit the action is brought; and when a statute of the United States so provides, an action for the use or benefit of another shall be brought in the name of the United States. No action shall be dismissed on the ground that it is not prosecuted in the name of the real party in interest until a reasonable time has been allowed after objection for ratification of commencement of the action by, or joinder or substitution of, the real party in interest; and such ratification, joinder, or substitution shall have the same effect as if the action had been commenced in the name of the real party in interest.”

Let’s take a look at what this rule is saying. No action shall be dismissed . . . after objection . . . for ratification of commencement of the action by the real party in interest.” What is ratification of commencement? It is the CLAIM!!! No one has a claim in government, they have told us that every time. They can’t have a claim, they are not injured nor trespassed. I believe that it is this “ratification” is the piece that comes before the question of claim, and if someone alleges they have a claim, then they have to produce the ratification of commencement. Now, the real test in an alleged criminal matter is that this is a Civil Rule. According to the civil rules of procedure, Rule 1, there is only one form of action, a civil action. This is important because 1) all crimes are commercial, (27 cfr 72.11) and 2) Every alleged crime has to have “nature and cause”, AND be prosecuted in the name of the people of the state as a REAL PARTY IN INTEREST. NOT the PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF or the People of the State of, that is the corporation and an impossibility. This is where study and understanding is so important. If one goes online and types in “ratification of commencement” one will find case after case that will explain the basics further on this, but I believe it to be a critical piece. I put it out there for further study and comment. The last 10 years I have taught the 3 questions: 1) may I have your name please? 2) do you have a claim against me? And 3) do you know anyone who has a claim against me? Now, we have another very important piece in this process in my humble opinion. As I did, in my own case in federal court in Las Vegas the other day, I encourage each person reading this to consider this and the ramifications. When the judge began to tell me about my situation and asked if I had an understanding of the situation, I said and I quote: “ your honor, I object, there has been no ratification of commencement in this matter.” The judge looked at me and said that he did not know what that was to which I explained as briefly as possible that it was rule 17, real parties in interest. He told me that was a civil rule and this was a criminal matter, nature and cause, to which I replied and pointed out that there is only one form of action and that is a civil action, Rule 1. He noted my objection for the record, which is what I wanted, and then in a few moments entered a plea of not guilty on behalf of the straw-man to which I replied, “your honor, I accept for value this entire matter and proceeding.” The judge then informed me that he had no idea what that meant and I told him that I was not there to tell him the law. He then held my detention hearing and eventually ordered me released.

Now, much more happened and I will produce another report on all of that episode and what precipitated the event, this is about you and how you can potentially help your self or others in ANY MATTER. The point is this: the objection for lack of ratification of commencement, which is basically the “proof of claim” made under oath and pain and penalty of perjury and without it, you and “they” cannot move forward. If someone produces or alleges that they do indeed have “ratification of commencement” then the person purporting to have the same needs to be asked immediately: may I have your name please? And 2) do you have a claim against me? I believe you will find that the person does NOT HAVE A CLAIM against you and therefore, the alleged ratification of commencement is no such thing. These most important things cannot be separated or ignored. They both go right to the heart of every matter in court. Now, you also must understand that if you have actually injured another living, breathing man or woman, or their property, they can provide such ratification. This is very simple and it is also very easy, no more than a couple of paragraphs usually and I will be providing live broadcast teachings on this in the next couple of weeks when I get back up on top of things here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the federal government has chosen to entrap me in an attempt to silence me. They have accused me of being a domestic terrorist and a “national leader” of the anti-government movement. The real truth is simply this: nothing can be further from the truth. Today in America, if you support Ron Paul, former congressman Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin or anyone like them, you are on a terrorist watch list. I know personally a young man who was held at the Canadian border for over an hour because his car displayed a Ron Paul for president bumper sticker. Our views of our country, our constitution, Bill of Rights, and especially a belief in a Creator or Sovereign Being other than the accepted government, Democrats or Republicans, (a shirts and skins basketball practice of and on the same team as my son gives the analogy), you are considered a threat to the government and a domestic terrorist. If you file a paper or document in your own defense because you can’t afford an attorney or don’t want an attorney you are a paper terrorist. When does it end? When do you and I, our friends and family, say finally, enough is enough? When do we wake up from this financial insanity and realize that we only borrow our own money and pay interest for the privilege? The call to action is now, either study and learn what is going on, or as I replied in a recent email, bow down and kiss the ring of the “authority” in your life. I have never, ever advocated any action against anyone in government for any reason. I have had people asked me to assist them in suing the government for some action that really does deem a lawsuit or other action, always declining to assist. The real question is this, “what is so terrifying about these 3 words: “accept for value?” Now we have added 3 more words, “ratification of commencement”. Good luck America, may God bless us all.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Certainly qualifies as genuine gibberish as far as I can see, and I do mean gibberish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:The "ratification of commencement" business is kind of interesting, in a twisted gibberish sense.

Here's a more detailed explanation from Samuel Davis (all formatting is from the original):
RATIFICATION OF COMMENCEMENT AND THE REAL PARTY IN INTEREST

RULE 17 OF THE FEDERAL AND STATE RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE

By: Samuel Lynn: Davis, Accused on behalf of SAMUEL DAVIS

March 11, 2009

Back in January in Las Vegas, a meeting was held with about 75 people in attendance. This meeting was our typically scheduled bi-monthly meeting with an emphasis on using caution when attempting to do the 1099 tax processes, to be sure in one’s own mind that this method was proper and correct and one could defend it. On Sunday, we held a moot – court session in which we looked at various ways to deal with court procedures. It was a very simple session, just dealing with different ways to handle arraignments. While I played the part of judge, another fellow played the prosecutor and we asked for volunteers in the audience to come forward and participate. We had a volunteer from Hawaii whom I believe has provided the missing link to our processes. As he was being arraigned by me, the judge, I asked him to enter a plea, to which he replied, “your honor, I object, there has been no ratification of commencement in the matter and I cannot enter a plea.” Now, you must know that I stopped immediately, looked at the audience and said, “I have no idea what he just said or did but it sounds very important.” This man then took about 15 minutes to explain this. I don’t mind telling you that not only was I absolutely fascinated, but stunned by the revelation of this rule and its impact on EVERY CASE in this country.

For years, I have been an emphatic supporter of “accepted for value” and asking for claims. We have prepared and filed Affidavits of Specific Negative Averments from Rule 9(a) and (b) with varying degrees of success and failure. This man and his friend filed a one paragraph pleading in an IRS case involving 6 figures, entitled OBJECTION FOR LACK OF RATIFICATION OF COMMENCEMENT. Their friend had been arrested just days after our meeting in Las Vegas on a federal warrant issued in December of last year, he was incarcerated and awaiting the next moves of the government when this man filed the pleading. 2 hours after the pleading was filed, the judge in the case called a hearing, recalled the warrant, ordered the man released from jail whereupon he was released at a convenience store somewhere in Hawaii!!!! ...
Has the specific case been identified? And, has there been any subsequent action?

This is similar to a new poster making a claim without giving details - docket number, case name, litigants, etc. It amounts to an unverified claim. Nothing but gibberish!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not likely, since then they would have to show that clown A got an all expense paid vacation in the local hoosegow for contempt, after he lost his case. That is, assuming it is anything more than apocryphal as most of that nonsense is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

There was a hearing today in Las Vegas for the Sam Davis / Shawn Rice criminal case. Rice went AWOL so there's now a warrant out for his arrest. Sam claimed he wanted to represent himself but when the judge started asking the standard canvassing questions, Sam couldn't describe the nature of the charges against him. Sam's going to study up on his indictment and try again in early July.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:There was a hearing today in Las Vegas for the Sam Davis / Shawn Rice criminal case. Rice went AWOL so there's now a warrant out for his arrest. Sam claimed he wanted to represent himself but when the judge started asking the standard canvassing questions, Sam couldn't describe the nature of the charges against him. Sam's going to study up on his indictment and try again in early July.
It might be good for him to actually study the indictment. He might begin to realize he's in a world of hurt and stop trying to play the commercial games. Nah!

Is this THE Sam Davis of 1099-OID fame? There was evidence at one point that "Sam Davis" was not his given name, and if that's true, I'm wondering why he's indicted under that name.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It is indeed THE Sam Davis (nice all caps, BTW...) His real name is Samuel Lynn Davis.

Sam Kennedy uses a pseudonym. Maybe you were thinking of him?
His real name is Glenn Richard Under DDS.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:It is indeed THE Sam Davis (nice all caps, BTW...) His real name is Samuel Lynn Davis.

Sam Kennedy uses a pseudonym. Maybe you were thinking of him?
His real name is Glenn Richard Under DDS.
The use of THE was for emphasis. It got your attention.

Then who is Gene Berkowitz? You're right! I was thinking of Sam Kennedy.

Surely you mean Glenn Richard Unger DDS? That's discussed in the link above.
18th September 2008 2.17am

From Anonymous

He threatens people quite a bit.

Dr. Sam Kennedy is the alias of Richard Glenn Unger.

I spent time around Chatham, NY where he had to pay someone to take his dental practice.

--------

Debtor Names: UNGER, G R - 22 PLAZA AVENUE, RENSSELAER, NY 12144-0000, USA

Secured Party Names: UNGER GLENN RICHARD - 49 MAIN STREET, CHATHAM, NY 12037-0000, USA

File no ------------------ File Date ---- Lapse Date --------- Filing Type ------------------- Pages
239578 ---------------- 12/06/2001 --- 12/06/2006 --- Financing Statement ----------------- 1
200301030012962 ---- 01/03/2003 --- 12/06/2006 --- Financing Statement Amendment - 20
200610208416943 ---- 10/20/2006 --- 12/06/2011 --- Continuation -------------------------- 1
200801208026270 ---- 01/20/2008 --- 12/06/2011 --- Financing Statement Amendment -- 2
I got a kick out of the following, also discussed in the link.
Sam Kenney to Elaine Brown: Mon, 07/28/2008 - 03:39 — Anonymous

Someone heard Sam say the reason Sam's OID method is not working for Ealine is that Elaine made reference to "1099-OID", which is in all CAPS, and therefore a fiction. Everyone know how stupid that is. He says had she used "1099-oid" (no CAPS), the federal clerk and judge would already resigned, the Director of Prisons would immediately released her fearing the reprisials of holding a "sovern" person, the New York Times would have had a full page editorial exposing the wrongful holding of Elaine, and she would be the democratic canidate for the presidency of the United States. That Sam, is he not some kind of guy? If only Elaine would listen to all of Sam's radios shows.
1099-oid not 1099-OID Get it right!

Well, anyway, didn't Sam Davis follow Sam Kennedy's theory and procedure?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Gene Berkowitz was a bad guess made by someone a couple of years ago.

I have ..um.. verified .. that Kennedy's real name is Unger.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:Gene Berkowitz was a bad guess made by someone a couple of years ago.

I have ..um.. verified .. that Kennedy's real name is Unger.
Sneaky cat! Ok. I understand now. I was confused about the name.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Shawn Rice will be allowed to defend himself

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/au ... omination/

(Read down to the third article)
A federal magistrate is allowing Shawn Rice, who authorities think is a leader in a sovereign citizens movement, to defend himself in court against money laundering charges.

The magistrate, Robert Johnston, may come to regret that decision.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Check out Notice of Capital Tax Payment and Notice of Non-Abandonment of Escrow Account filed by Shawn in the case.

It also has flow charts attached that I've never seen.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Dezcad wrote:Check out Notice of Capital Tax Payment and Notice of Non-Abandonment of Escrow Account filed by Shawn in the case.

Rabbi and J.D.? is he a Rabbi lawyer?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Imalawman wrote:
Dezcad wrote:Check out Notice of Capital Tax Payment and Notice of Non-Abandonment of Escrow Account filed by Shawn in the case.

Rabbi and J.D.? is he a Rabbi lawyer?
Rabbi Shawn Talbot Rice, JD is admitted to appear before the courts of The Order of Gershom, a religious order. Rabbi Rice is Authorized to Practice before the Federal Tribal Courts of the Pembina Nation, Pembina License to Practice. He is a graduate of a European law school with a Letter of Law Bachelor (LLB) degree. He has been admitted to a Letter of Law Masters program in the United States and starts that curriculum in the spring of 2009.
http://www.riceandassociates.net/
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He is a graduate of a European law school
A statement like that usually includes the name of the school.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:A statement like that usually includes the name of the school.
Freedonia University School of Law. School motto: "O Freedonia! O don't you cry for me." And the school to which "He has been admitted to a Letter of Law Masters program in the United States" is, in all likelihood, Mr. Carson's "Millman College of Legal Knowledge."

He's building quite the farmisht C.V.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Dezcad
Rabbi Shawn Talbot Rice, JD is admitted to appear before the courts of The Order of Gershom, a religious order. Rabbi Rice is Authorized to Practice before the Federal Tribal Courts of the Pembina Nation, Pembina License to Practice. He is a graduate of a European law school with a Letter of Law Bachelor (LLB) degree. He has been admitted to a Letter of Law Masters program in the United States and starts that curriculum in the spring of 2009.
http://www.riceandassociates.net/[/quote]

Oh, would I ever LOVE to see this clown try to "practice" before a real court. I just read his drivel, on his site, informing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: us all about what a "STRAWMAN" fallacy is. Most of you know most of what the (ahahaha) arguments are; but the prize for Worst World-Class Stupidity In A Legal Treatise goes to this guy for informing us that the word "British" is comprised of two Hebrew words: "Brit", meaning "covenant", and "ish", meaning "man", and should be interpreted accordingly.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools