Peymon and Tommy

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Peymon and Tommy

Post by wserra »

Did we know that Cryer and Lottahooey are now in cahoots? It would almost be worth going to one of these things just to ask Cryer how his tax liabilities are coming, since "the IRS failed to show the jury the law that requires Americans to file and pay an income tax". 'Course, he probably doesn't take questions, just for this reason.

The rest of the cast of characters is equally impressive. The other headliner, David Getoff, is a well-known "naturopath". He of course can't claim that his stuff cures cancer, so he doesn't put it that way. Instead, he claims that his crap "change(s) the biological terrain of your body so that it is no longer hospitable to having the abnormal cancer cells, while at the same time helping your immune system to do its job better. In this way, if successful, some of the cells will redifferentiate back to normal cells while others will be destroyed by your immune system’s soldiers such as your NK or natural killer cells". So he doesn't "cure" cancer, he just "redifferentiates" cancer cells "back to normal cells". That's not a cure, of course. If it was, the FDA might shut him down. He does warn that "some immune products can be costly", so get ready to pay David a lot of bucks.

What a crew. Maybe they can collaborate on a "natural cure" for the IRS.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: Peymon and Tommy

Post by ASITStands »

First thing I noticed ....

Tommy (and that's his given name) is now billed as a "Constitutional Attorney."

Also ....

It would appear that Peymon is having trouble getting others in the tax movement to speak at his conventions, so he's turned to natural health advocates presumably to pay the bills.

Joe Banister and Steve Hempfling are the only ones speaking on tax issues (besides Peymon).

Sounds like a waste of time. However, if someone were to attend, it'd be interesting to ask Tommy about his petition in tax court and how he intends to oppose a motion to dismiss.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

I am definitely not going to attend. My BS meter pegged while I was reading the brochure. :roll: I guess I need a heavier duty model.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

An interesting article from 2007 on Cryer's acquittal in his tax case:

http://jsiegel.blogspot.com/2007/07/tax ... s-off.html
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Wow, that's a lot of snake oil, from a lot of snake oil peddlers. Amazing that some people can be so gullible.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

One of the speakers listed in the brochure is Steve Hempfling, and that should be another violation of his injunction.

My last note on him was that in June 2008 the government had moved to hold him in contempt, but I can't get access to the E.D. Cal. web site to see what the latest might be.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LPC wrote:My last note on [Hempfling] was that in June 2008 the government had moved to hold him in contempt, but I can't get access to the E.D. Cal. web site to see what the latest might be.
The government was still trying to get his customer list, and the court declined to find him in contempt, ordering him instead to provide records and testimony. On 6/18/2008, he filed an affidavit explaining why he didn't have the records the government was requesting, and there's been nothing on the contempt front since then.

I also found that he appealed the permanent injunction, and that appeal is still pending (no docket entries since 12/2008).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

All of you should attend, you can video yourselves exposing their fraud and post the video on YouTube, oh and be sure to "write off" all of your incurred expenses for this years tax return! You all will have one howl of a time!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Weston White wrote:All of you should attend, you can video yourselves exposing their fraud and post the video on YouTube, oh and be sure to "write off" all of your incurred expenses for this years tax return! You all will have one howl of a time!
Some of us will be there, all expenses paid.

However, it will SO not end up on YouTube -- possible on JTube.
Weston White

Post by Weston White »

JewishTube? And as usual, I fail to grasp your as expected weak insults.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Wrong, but thank you for playing and revealing your gut reactions. Says a lot about you.

J as in Justice

JTube is the unofficial nickname for one of the CCTV systems within DoJ.
wserra

Post by wserra »

The nitwit brigade has added a member. Mid-March, Ontario CA, right between Cryer and Lottahooey is . . . Orly Taitz.

If this lineup doesn't bring on The Big One, California should be safe for the next millenium.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume