Note to Weston White

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Note to Weston White

Post by Joey Smith »

At the Illuminati meeting tonight, we voted (actually, that's a lie -- I just now decided unilaterally by myself being half- or maybe even full-drunk), that for the next week you will be limited to five (5) posts per day.

So, you can use your five (5) posts per day anyway that you choose (make 'em as long and irrelevant as you want), but I will personally reserve the right to delete those over five (5 or even FIVE) in my sole and completely arbitrary discretion.

Thx.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Note to Weston White

Post by LPC »

By deleting every post after the fifth every day, you'd be doing him a favor.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Can we just get a whole new forum that is all Weston all the time?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Lambkin wrote:Can we just get a whole new forum that is all Weston all the time?
Check the link in WW's signature: http://calmilitia.us/Forum

It's not quite 100% WW, but it's close -- and he's a moderator.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:
Lambkin wrote:Can we just get a whole new forum that is all Weston all the time?

That forum's posting stats:
Weston White Posts: 67
Technician Posts: 2
GoldandSilverEagles Posts: 1
Bluopp Posts: 1
Of the 71 posts on the board, 67 are Weston's - 94 percent. And he's not just a moderator, he's the admin. To whom is he talking?

In one of those posts, he links to a page on his own site, on which he extols the virtues of "Vitamin B17" as a cure for cancer. There is, of course, no such thing as "Vitamin B17", despite the profiteering rants of Ernst Krebs when, a generation ago, he "discovered" the stuff in apricot pits. The resulting "Laetrile/Amygdalin" hoax is one of the best-documented scams in medical history. The only "active ingredient" in the stuff is cyanide. Yum.

IRS=scam, Laetrile=manna. I think Weston is a little confused. Perhaps not a newsflash.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Looks to me like the "Annotated Tactical Response Team" home page.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

wserra wrote:
Nikki wrote:

That forum's posting stats:
Weston White Posts: 67
Technician Posts: 2
GoldandSilverEagles Posts: 1
Bluopp Posts: 1
Yeah that's sad but but he's got 586 posts over here. The guy needs an audience. I bet if he crawled on the floor and sent Pete $50 that LH would welcome Weston back. Perhaps we should take up a collection and draft the letter for him. I think I could write it better than he could.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

wserra wrote:In one of those posts, he links to a page on his own site, on which he extols the virtues of "Vitamin B17" as a cure for cancer. There is, of course, no such thing as "Vitamin B17", despite the profiteering rants of Ernst Krebs when, a generation ago, he "discovered" the stuff in apricot pits. The resulting "Laetrile/Amygdalin" hoax is one of the best-documented scams in medical history. The only "active ingredient" in the stuff is cyanide. Yum.

IRS=scam, Laetrile=manna. I think Weston is a little confused. Perhaps not a newsflash.
You are sadly mistaken.

There is sufficient anecdotal and testimonial validation throughout the Internet that Laetril is an effective treatment for cancer to completely rebut all members of the government-medical-pharmaceutical-complex conspiracy who are working to suppress this wonderful product.

In fact, every single MLM purveyor of Laetril-based supplements (specifically NOT drugs) has pages of textual infomercials supporting the benefit of its product.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

This is the only B17 I believe in:

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
mutter

Post by mutter »

Joey Smith wrote:At the Illuminati meeting tonight, we voted (actually, that's a lie -- I just now decided unilaterally by myself being half- or maybe even full-drunk), that for the next week you will be limited to five (5) posts per day.

So, you can use your five (5) posts per day anyway that you choose (make 'em as long and irrelevant as you want), but I will personally reserve the right to delete those over five (5 or even FIVE) in my sole and completely arbitrary discretion.

Thx.
you reserve the right?
Who actually owns this board as in who pays for it? You know the server space routers etc
And whom are you paying?
PS you guys have become ridiculous with this WW thing.
and weston how much of your life did you waste finding all those troll pictures?
Here is my observation half of you on her only post when you can jump on someone and call them names. this helps how? there are some sharp people on here thou. To them I ask why do you continue to fall for WW baiting? Have you not figured out that is what he is doing?
Last edited by mutter on Wed May 06, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

mutter wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:At the Illuminati meeting tonight, we voted (actually, that's a lie -- I just now decided unilaterally by myself being half- or maybe even full-drunk), that for the next week you will be limited to five (5) posts per day.

Thx.
you reserve the right?
Who actually owns this board as in who pays for it? You know the server space routers etc
And whom are you paying?
and weston how much of your life did you waste finding all those troll pictures?
The board is owned and paid for by a non-profit org (look just below the Quatloos logo above.) Joey Smith and I are the admins here.

Weston White is a government employee and most of his posts are done using his work computer. Fricken' leech.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

mutter wrote:

Thx.
you reserve the right?
And whom are you paying?
Mutter, I totally agree. I was hoping he'd be ignored a long time ago. I quit messing with it a while ago.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
mutter

Post by mutter »

Demosthenes wrote:
mutter wrote:

Thx.
you reserve the right?
And whom are you paying?
The board is owned and paid for by a non-profit org (look just below the Quatloos logo above.) Joey Smith and I are the admins here.

Weston White is a government employee and most of his posts are done using his work computer. Fricken' leech.
An INC is a non profit org? hows that work? Who started it and why?
Hes a gov. employee? then hes a total farce cos all CtCers agree that gov employees are receiving a priviledge with their pay. IE its taxable under CtC!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The non profit was started by Jay Adkisson. It ain't a secret, mutter -- why do you think everyone gathered in DC last night? Hint: because Jay was in town. Jay's not a government employee, and neither am I, but we're both considered experts in tax frauds and scams, which is why we've been invited to testify twice before the US Senate on the subject.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

An INC is a non profit org?
Lots of incs are non-profits, mutter. Why wouldn't they be?

Do a search on the guidestar.org database and you'll find that 632,092 out of 1.8 million charities in the US have "Inc." in their name.

The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Inc.
Girls, Inc.
The Junior League of Denver, Inc.

And so on.

I'm guessing you're not all that familiar with non-profit law.
Demo.
mutter

Post by mutter »

Demosthenes wrote:The non profit was started by Jay Adkisson. It ain't a secret, mutter -- why do you think everyone gathered in DC last night? Hint: because Jay was in town. Jay's not a government employee, and neither am I, but we're both considered experts in tax frauds and scams, which is why we've been invited to testify twice before the US Senate on the subject.
I meant WW is a gov emplyee? Not you or Jay. Isnt he your husband? Ive read about you testify before congress. Impressive
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

mutter wrote:and weston how much of your life did you waste finding all those troll pictures?
Assuming he knows how to use Google image search, about .04 seconds. Demonstrating once again his cut and paste skills.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

mutter wrote:An INC is a non profit org? hows that work?
To be a non-profit in my state, you have to be incorporated with a board of directors consisting of no less than five people unrelated by blood or marriage. Although my food pantry is incorporated, we chose not to put the designation behind our name.

I've heard that some states do not require that many board members, or don't have the blood/marriage stipulation. I dream of NH being one of them. Then I wake up and remember that the pantry is stuck paying insurance on a board member who does not even draw a check. Stupid state worker's comp laws.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

mutter wrote:I meant WW is a gov emplyee? Not you or Jay. Isnt he your husband? Ive read about you testify before congress. Impressive
Jay and I are not married, well, to each other at least. He lives in So Cal and I live in DC. We've met in person about half dozen times or so, usually at Quatloos parties.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
An INC is a non profit org?
Lots of incs are non-profits, mutter. Why wouldn't they be?

Do a search on the guidestar.org database and you'll find that 632,092 out of 1.8 million charities in the US have "Inc." in their name.

The Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Inc.
Girls, Inc.
The Junior League of Denver, Inc.

And so on.

I'm guessing you're not all that familiar with non-profit law.
As in, "non-profit corporation". The only way not to be "inc" is to be a qualifying foundation or religious organization. The main difference is that a non-profit corporation is not allowed to issue stock or have equity interests. Some states are now allowing non-profits to be LLC's but the IRS might balk at granting it 501(c)(3) status. (to my knowledge the issue of what kind of flow-through entities is still somewhat a contested issue. Anyone know different?)

So in short, Mutter, you should be surprised if an organization claims to be a non-profit and doesn't have "inc." after its name.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown