More corruption in the courts?

cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: More corruption in the courts?

Post by cynicalflyer »

Mike Ioane = bostonteaparty, but does Mike Ioane = voiceofpeople?
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

voiceofpeople wrote:Any one heard about Mike Ioane, I heard his case was dismissed with prejudice and that the Grand Jury is investigating the prosecutor for lying; can anyone verify this?
That's nothing. I heard he was selected for the Nobel Prize (all of them!), eats bullets and poops ice cream.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Ahh, I really love this thread. I think it's the way Teaboys arguments are ripped to shreds, before the discussion turns to fruit and booze.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

cynicalflyer wrote:Mike Ioane = bostonteaparty, but does Mike Ioane = voiceofpeople?
Ioane has a Wordpress blog at http://michaelsioane.wordpress.com/
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

07/28/2009 36 MINUTES (Text Only) for proceedings held before Magistrate Judge Dennis L. Beck:EVIDENTIARY HEARING re PRETRIAL VIOLATION as to Michael S Ioane held on 7/28/2009. Jacob Scott sworn & testified; brief discussion by the parties and submitted. The Court finds the defendant violated conditions of release and allows defendant to remain on bond; all previously ordered conditions remain in full force and effect. Government Counsel M. Cullers, J. Terzian present. Defense Counsel A. Capozzi present. Custody Status: Bond. Court Reporter/CD Number: ECRO. (Timken, A) (Entered: 07/28/2009)
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Beware the Melon Cat!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:The Court finds the defendant violated conditions of release and allows defendant to remain on bond; all previously ordered conditions remain in full force and effect.
But don't do it again. And this time we really mean it. (Very, very stern face.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:The Court finds the defendant violated conditions of release and allows defendant to remain on bond; all previously ordered conditions remain in full force and effect.
But don't do it again. And this time we really mean it. (Very, very stern face.)
Ha, I had the exact same reaction.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
voiceofpeople

Post by voiceofpeople »

I felt compelled to answer. I am a factial person. First of all most of you do not know the facts against Mike Ioane. Those of you that do are the ones posting the negative comments. You would have to have first hand knowledge to post some of these comments. Maybe Jacob Scott. I can tell you that ABS is not a fraud. I have worked with the attorney at 108 E. John Street. So yes there is a attorney. Get your facts correct.

By the way I am not Mike Ioane. I can voice my opinion. I have facts.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

voiceofpeople wrote:I have facts.
Like these "facts"?
voiceofpeople wrote:Any one heard about Mike Ioane, I heard his case was dismissed with prejudice and that the Grand Jury is investigating the prosecutor for lying; can anyone verify this?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

voiceofpeople wrote:I felt compelled to answer. I am a factial person.
Hmm. Fictional? Fecial? Farcical?
First of all most of you do not know the facts against Mike Ioane.
One need not read any more than the first entry on his blog to know he's an idiot. That's enough.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
voiceofpeople wrote:I felt compelled to answer. I am a factial person.
Hmm. Fictional? Fecial? Farcical?
Fractal.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

LPC wrote:
A check of "bostonteapartybook.com" shows that the domain is registered to:

Law Offices of (ABS)
214 West Robinson Street, Ste 888
Carson City, Nevada 89703
United States

But I can't find any evidence that any lawyer has an office in that building.
Ioane's holding himself out as a "legal consultant"
http://michaelsioane.wordpress.com/2009 ... /#comments
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

voiceofpeople wrote:I have worked with the attorney at 108 E. John Street.
Would that be the attorney, or the "legal consultant" Mike Ioane?

ROFL.

P.S. There are several attorneys and businesses at the 108 E. John Street address.

See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=u ... =&aqi=g-p1

and http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=108 ... e&resnum=1

So, the fact that you may have worked with some "attorney" at that address does not mean Ioane had the right to call HIS operation a "Law Firm".

I smell a UPL charge coming right up...
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Mike's got quite the history when he was in Santa Clara County, CA, including having a Civil TRO issued against him (Murray v. Ioane) for harassment.

http://www.sccaseinfo.org/civil.htm
Michael Ioane 1-00-CV-790719 Ioane -Vs-Farmers Insurance Breach Of Contract/Warranty - Unlimited
Michael Ioane 1-03-CV-003538 Michael Ioane Vs Timothy P. Murray, Et Al Unlawful Detainer-Residential - Limited
Michael Ioane 1-91-CV-715652 Ioane -Vs-Western Financial Breach Of Contract/Warranty - Unlimited
Michael Ioane 1-01-CV-795294 Murray -Vs-Ioane Other Petition - Unlimited
Michael Ioane 1-00-AP-001591 Ba Properties -Vs-Ioane Civil Appeal
Michael Ioane 1-01-AP-001610 Ba Properties -Vs-Ioane Civil Appeal
Michael Ioane 1-03-CV-817111 Murray -Vs-Ioane Other Real Property - Unlimited
Michael S. Ioane 1-95-CV-747358 Ioane -Vs-Boardman Defamation - Unlimited
Michael S. Ioane 1-97-CV-764878 Ioane -Vs-Municipal Court Writ Of Mandate - Unlimited
Michael S. Ioane 1-97-CV-765899 Ioane -Vs-Municipal Court Writ Of Mandate - Unlimited
Michael S. Ioane 1-96-CV-758390 Ioane -Vs-Municipal Court Writ Of Mandate - Unlimited
Michael Scott Ioane 1-97-CV-766784 Ioane -Vs-Bank Of America Other Contract - Unlimited
Michael Scott Ioane 1-97-CV-770282 Ioane -Vs-Equitable Deed Co Other Complaint - Unlimited
Michael Scott Ioane 1-97-CV-765059 Ioane -Vs-State Registrar Other Complaint - Unlimited
Michael Scott Ioane 1-03-CV-817111 Murray -Vs-Ioane Other Real Property - Unlimited
Michael Scott Ioane 1-98-AP-001493 At & T Universal Card-Vs-Ioane Civil Appeal
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

And just to keep it lively, he filed for bankruptcy. Twice. Within the same 2 month period (?)
Petitioner Information
Name: IOANE, MICHAEL S (PRIMARY)
Filing Type: INDIVIDUAL
Filer Type: INDIVIDUAL

Bankruptcy Information
Case Number: 9951659
Filing Date: 03/10/1999
Filing Type: Chapter 13
Filing Jurisdiction: California
Court: CALIFORNIA NORTHERN - SAN JOSE
Court Location: SAN JOSE
Petitioner Information
Name: IOANE, MICHAEL S (PRIMARY)
Filing Type: INDIVIDUAL
Filer Type: INDIVIDUAL

Bankruptcy Information
Case Number: 9950196
Filing Date: 01/11/1999
Filing Type: Chapter 13
Filing Jurisdiction: California
Court: CALIFORNIA NORTHERN - SAN JOSE
Court Location: SAN JOSE
Edit: He appears to have filed 2 more times under the name "Ioane, Michael S. Sr." around the same time.

Is this guy funny or what?
Last edited by cynicalflyer on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Oh, but wait, there's more!
Ioane v. Comm'r, No. 9903-06, UNITED STATES TAX COURT, T.C. Memo 2009-68; 2009 Tax Ct. Memo LEXIS 72; 97 T.C.M. (CCH) 1344; 79 Fed. R. Evid. Serv. (Callaghan) 62, March 26, 2009, Filed

OVERVIEW: Taxpayer were liable for the 26 U.S.C.S. § 6662 penalties and were given a $10,000 penalty under 26 U.S.C.S. § 6673 where taxpayers used trusts with no economic substance to obscure their true income, claimed a $ 100 million net operating loss and could not remember why, were uncooperative, and made frivolous and groundless arguments.
Halliday v. Spjute, 1:07cv0620 OWW DLB , UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 35406, May 10, 2007, Decided , May 15, 2007, Filed , Adopted by, Application denied by Halliday v. Spjute, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 53396 (E.D. Cal., July 21, 2007)

Plaintiff Michael Inane, filed this civil action on April 24, 2007.

Plaintiff also filed an application to proceed in forma pauperis. An examination of his application reveals that Plaintiff is able to afford the costs of this action. Plaintiff indicates that he is self employed and has earnings of $ 2,310.67 [*2] per month.

Accordingly, it is HEREBY RECOMMENDED that the motion to proceed in forma pauperis be DENIED. See 28 U.S.C. § 1915. It is also RECOMMENDED that Plaintiff be ORDERED to pay the $ 350.00 filing fee within fifteen (15) days and failure to follow the order result in dismissal of this action pursuant to Local Rule 11-110.

Plaintiff is also advised that to the extent his children are minors he may not represent them in this action. A nonattorney parent or guardian cannot bring a lawsuit in federal court on behalf of a minor without retaining a lawyer. Johns v. County of San Diego, 114 F.3d 874, 876 (9th Cir. 1997).
Halliday v. Spjute, 1:07-CV-00620-AWI-GSA, UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA, 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 85292, September 3, 2008, Decided, September 3, 2008, Filed

OVERVIEW: Court denied motion seeking, pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 26, discovery of unknown Doe defendants who were alleged to be federal agents who planned and executed certain search warrants because, in part, plaintiff had not argued that the identities of the unknown Doe defendants would provide him with separate bases for relief against them.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Mike got himself banned from filing in at least 1 of his many, many federal court cases. Ioane, et al v. County of Santa Clara, et al (N.D. CA; 5:99-cv-21119-SW)
09/26/2000 171 ORDER by Senior Judge Spencer Williams for sanctions of pre-filing review on Michael & Shelly Olson; Plaintiff's are required to attach a copy of "Notice of order requiring pre-filing review" upon every document failure to attach the form may result in a fine up to $150.00; NOTE: This order does not apply to any lawsuit filed before 9/26/00 Date Entered: 9/29/00) (cc: all counsel) [5:99-cv-21119] (lmm, COURT STAFF) (Entered: 09/29/2000)
LPC

Post by LPC »

cynicalflyer wrote:Oh, but wait, there's more!
Ioane v. Comm'r, No. 9903-06, UNITED STATES TAX COURT, T.C. Memo 2009-68; 2009 Tax Ct. Memo LEXIS 72; 97 T.C.M. (CCH) 1344; 79 Fed. R. Evid. Serv. (Callaghan) 62, March 26, 2009, Filed

OVERVIEW: Taxpayer were liable for the 26 U.S.C.S. § 6662 penalties and were given a $10,000 penalty under 26 U.S.C.S. § 6673 where taxpayers used trusts with no economic substance to obscure their true income, claimed a $ 100 million net operating loss and could not remember why, were uncooperative, and made frivolous and groundless arguments.
The net operating losses are interesting:
Tax Court wrote:Petitioners claimed deductions for a $99,172,118 NOL in 2002 and a $99,134,330 NOL carryover in 2003. Respondent disallowed those deductions in their entirety.

[Citations of law omitted]

Petitioners claimed staggering NOLs but presented no documentary evidence in support of those losses and appear to have forgotten their genesis. At trial Mr. Ioane testified that the claimed NOL resulted from a theft loss in 2001. When asked "Can you tell us what object was stolen or was lost in a casualty?", he responded: "You know, I don't recollect how that was calculated." When asked if he knew the object that was lost or destroyed, Mr. Ioane responded: "No, I don't recall any of that information." After the Court commented that it is hard to believe that someone would incur such immense losses and have no idea how, Mr Ioane asserted: "I know it related to some losses in real estate, and promissory notes, and medical losses, and related to medical loss." Mr. Ioane's testimony was evasive and unbelievable. Petitioners have not demonstrated that they are entitled to any NOL deductions or deductions for any other type of loss.
The entire opinion can be found at http://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InOpHistoric/ ... CM.WPD.pdf
Dan Evans
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If Mikey-boy's memory is so weak about the origin of his losses, I want to get a job managing his money..... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools