Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Post by Quixote »

Richardf614 has abandoned the pretensethat CTC is a defensible legal position. Richardf614, as you may recall, is self employed, so he is one of the few LostHeads without a dog in the fight. The LostHeads might want to consider that in light of his willingness to "lose a few troops to win the battle".
THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU! DO NOT ASK THEM SQUAT! This is like asking a thief how he broke into your house!

Why do you continue to play in their PILE OF DUNG? Why do you keep taking a position and continue to create an argument? I have posted and posted your remedy and everyone continues to ignore the key before your eyes!

ALL OF YOU LISTEN UP! I have given you the gun and told you how to load it! I will now give you the bullet, if ANY form you file contains a code, a regulation,etc as your reasoning or defense justifying the actions taken on said return, then YOU HAVE TAKEN A POSITION AND CREATED AN ARGUMENT! There is only one way to remain neutral, thus shifting the burden of proof! The statement "I rebut all positions and presumptions taken by the payer." PERIOD! You can say the same thing without even writing the words! Think people! THEY know what I am saying, but you fail to apply it!

Do I have to ride the damn bicycle for you! I WILL NOT SHOW MY HAND TO OUR OPPONENT! I will lose a few troops to win the battle! The ones who can grasp this will do it!

I have lead the hungry to the kitchen, I cannot eat for you too!
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Post by grixit »

That's not a legal defense, that's just contradiction!

No it isn't!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So instead of committing perjury, he going to do what?? Nothing???

This bozo is right up there with Pete for uselessness.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

notorial dissent wrote:So instead of committing perjury, he going to do what?? Nothing???
No it sounds like he is employing the "neener neener" defense, which works every time.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh right, that is certainly much more powerful than the sit with your fingers in your ears and humming loudly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

notorial dissent wrote:Oh right, that is certainly much more powerful than the sit with your fingers in your ears and humming loudly.
It's no small feat for someone to not only sit with his fingers in his ears, but also do it with his head up his ass. Coincidentally, this position also has him sitting with his thumb up his ass.

Way to multitask, Darth!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Oh right, that is certainly much more powerful than the sit with your fingers in your ears and humming loudly.
It's no small feat for someone to not only sit with his fingers in his ears, but also do it with his head up his ass. Coincidentally, this position also has him sitting with his thumb up his ass.

Way to multitask, Darth!
Whoah, I have that picture in my mind, now.

Duuuuuude! Is that reeeeeaaaally a comfortable position?
:shock:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:

Way to multitask, Darth!

This is not Gregg, it's his 6 pound attack dachshund Chili Dog. I want to know who's going to come over and clean up the mess, Gregg's head just exploded.

Really, there's goo and stuff everywhere, it's not pretty.

:lol:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Quixote wrote: Richardf614, as you may recall, is self employed, so he is one of the few LostHeads without a dog in the fight. The LostHeads might want to consider that in light of his willingness to "lose a few troops to win the battle".
Ah yeah, Richard614 and his love of military jargon. If any of the LHs decides to do a :Brown and dig in, my money is on Richard614.

Took a peek at the PforC-signatures, the only Richard is one Richard-Enrique Ulloa of Stone Ridge NY. Is this our guy, or is Richard614 to wily to post his name on such a list?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Per US Tax Court:

Richard Enrique Ulloa -- 4514-09 & 2053-09 -- filed 3/2/09 and 2/2/09 respectively

Cases consolidated 6/2/09

also
U.S. District Court Northern District of New York

September 11, 2008

Ulloa v. IRS

06-CV-445

Judge Morduen

Background:Plaintiff Richard Ulloa brings an action seeking an order declaring invalid a determination the Internal Revenue Service issued, which sustained the assessment and collection of a $500 penalty for filing a frivolous income tax return for 2003. He also seeks an order directing the government to pay the costs he incurred in the action, awarding punitive damages and directing the government to “[r]eturn all monies in overpayments.” The defendant moved for summary judgment.

Ruling: The government produced evidence showing the plaintiff filed a claim for refund in which he states he had no income and wages in 2003, even though he earned more than $100,000 that year. The court finds that no “reasonable fact-finder could conclude that plaintiff filed a valid claim for refund, a prerequisite for jurisdiction.” The complaint is dismissed and the IRS is authorized to use a levy to collect the $500.

Richard Ulloa, pro se, and Wendy Kisch, U.S. Department of Justice, for the defendant
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Or how about this action, filed on 4-22-09 under Index # 1906/2009 in Ulster County, NY: "RICHARD-ENRIQUE: (FOR THE FAMILY- ULLOA) NON-CORPORATE ENTITY v. TOWN OF ULSTER TOWN COURT". It's almost worth a trip up to Kingston to get a copy of the complaint.

Or a FTL of $17K from February of this year? Or a NYS tax lien from January of this year for $28K, and others from 2004 ($4K) and 1999 ($8K)?

Man, this guy could really teach the rest of those Crackheads a thing or two.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Deleted (wrong Richard Ulloa)
Last edited by cynicalflyer on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

He's been suing a lot lately.

http://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch

And his 2005 suit against the IRS, classic jibberish.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Richard614 is in Ohio. 614 is his area code
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

He's facing criminal charges (looks like violations of NY's vehicle and traffic laws) in NY, which of course he are claim as "commercial", and tried to have the charges removed to federal court as commercial cases.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Gregg wrote:Richard614 is in Ohio. 614 is his area code
Ah, ok. Well then...
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

...There is only one way to remain neutral, thus shifting the burden of proof! The statement "I rebut all positions and presumptions taken by the payer." PERIOD! ...
Oooooo - magic words. I just love magic words. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra

Post by wserra »

If not Richardf614, there is still a point to be made here.

Someone with far too much time on his/her hands and access to a public records database might take a random dozen or so of the signatories to Pete's petition to see how many have things like FTLs against 'em. A real cross-section of the population at large is my guess.

Not to mention folks whose lives have been highly successful.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

wserra wrote: Someone with far too much time on his/her hands and access to a public records database might take a random dozen or so of the signatories to Pete's petition to see how many have things like FTLs against 'em. A real cross-section of the population at large is my guess.
I say 60-65 %.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

If anyone wants to correspond directly with this nut-ball, it seems that richardf614 has an aol.com mailbox (or did about a year ago) according to his interactions with a fellow nut-ball who thinks he's wrong about some useless and irrelevant pile of gibberish at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cornforth ... sage/11645
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.