Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Kimokeo

Re: Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Post by Kimokeo »

A: Oh, I'm sorry, just one moment. Is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?
M: Oh, just the five minutes.
A: Ah, thank you. Anyway, I did.
M: You most certainly did not.
A: Look, let's get this thing clear; I quite definitely told you.
M: No you did not.
A: Yes I did.
M: No you didn't.
M: You didn't.
A: Did.
M: Oh look, this isn't an argument.
A: Yes it is.
M: No it isn't. It's just contradiction.
A: No it isn't.
M: It is!
A: It is not.
M: Look, you just contradicted me.

Even I have been educated in what is an argument and what is simply a contradiction.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Umm, not sure what to make of this one....
People, here is the trick being played. The SSA does not deal in "WAGES",
they ONLY deal with EARNINGS! THEY ARE CONVERTED TO "WAGES" when reported to the IRS! A slide of hand takes place and you are none the wiser!
PURE DECEIT is in play and NO TRUTH IS FOUND HERE!

THEY SAY YOU HAVE "WAGES" because you had EARNINGS! This is why the DOJ say's PETE KNEW HE HAD WAGES! They CANNOT PROVE IT, because Pete did not know he had "WAGES"! His belief was not "FRADULENT" or "FALSE", because he was unaware of the DECEIT! PETE IS NOT WRONG, THE IRS AND DOJ ARE EVIL AND DECEITFUL! PERIOD!

I have just given you the DIAMOND OF TRUTH! You wonder how I know these things? BECAUSE I USE TO BE A DOJ TAX PROSECUTOR!!
I REVEAL ON THIS NATIONAL FORUM THE TRUTH OF WHO I WAS AND WHO I AM! THOSE WITH THE EYES TO SEE WILL KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK!

I AM COMING FOR THEM AND WILL ONCE AND FOR ALL PUT TO REST THIS EVIL AND DECEIT!

WORRY NOT PETE! YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE INSIDE OF A COURTROOM!
I CAME INTO THIS FORUM AS LAMB AND I LEAVE IT AS A LION!
(emphasis added, but only to the "I used to be a DOJ Tax Prosecutor" part)

Is this even remotely, possibly, true? I've seen Richard just a little bit off in the direction of Planet Weston to believe he's actually an attorney, much less a DOJ Prosecutor?

Demo? any idea on this?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notwithstanding that if you call them earning, wages, private sector secret payments among sovereigns whatever, they're still part of gross income.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Yet more magical words from a delusional lunatic.

If this clown ever worked for the DoJ as anything other than a janitor, I'm the Queen of England.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the term is delusional nutball actually. If that was ever a lawyer it went to the Irwin Rommel school of law and fish wrapping, and printed his own diploma off a mimeograph.

Here we have yet another of the if they didn’t use the right magic words then it doesn’t apply school of delusion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Gregg wrote:
Von Munchausen wrote:I have just given you the DIAMOND OF TRUTH! You wonder how I know these things? BECAUSE I USE TO BE A DOJ TAX PROSECUTOR!!

Is this even remotely, possibly, true? I've seen Richard just a little bit off in the direction of Planet Weston to believe he's actually an attorney, much less a DOJ Prosecutor?

Demo? any idea on this?
1800+ posts on the forum, and now he suddenly feels it is time to reveal that he used to be a prosecutor. Right....

[edit: got the quotationmarks right]
Last edited by Thule on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:Demo? any idea on this?
I'm not Demo, but I do have an idea:

"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

notorial dissent wrote:I think the term is delusional nutball actually. If that was ever a lawyer it went to the Irwin Rommel school of law and fish wrapping, and printed his own diploma off a mimeograph.

Here we have yet another of the if they didn’t use the right magic words then it doesn’t apply school of delusion.
Someone is showing his age :!:
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Thule wrote: 1800+ posts on the forum, and now he suddenly feels it is time to reveal that he used to be a prosecutor. Right....
This, more than anything, makes me believe he is full of garbage. If he was a DOJ tax prosecutor, he would have touted that much, much earlier. Just think of Joe Banister and all the others who always, ALWAYS tack "former IRS" or something at the end of their name every time they say it.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Wow Richard and I have more in common than I thought. After all, I served a spell on the Federal Reserve Board, after I finished designing the Space Shuttle. (Long story: had to find a paying gig after my MacArthur Genius Grant ran out.)
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Lambkin wrote:Wow Richard and I have more in common than I thought. After all, I served a spell on the Federal Reserve Board, after I finished designing the Space Shuttle. (Long story: had to find a paying gig after my MacArthur Genius Grant ran out.)
I think I remember you now, you were designing the spaceship for me while I was the supreme dictator of the world. You did a lovely job if I remember correctly, and I should know because I USED TO BE AN ASTRONAUT!!!!!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Wow, Richardf614 used to be a DOJ tax prosecutor? Yeah, and I am the Fourteenth Baron of Floopzoid from the Third Reticular Moon of the Planet Zedneister.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule

Post by Thule »

Famspear wrote:Wow, Richardf614 used to be a DOJ tax prosecutor? Yeah, and I am the Fourteenth Baron of Floopzoid from the Third Reticular Moon of the Planet Zedneister.
Hey, maybe you know my uncle, he's the Supreme Watchamacallit on the Fourth Reticular Moon. Used to go there for the summer, back when I was working on the theory of relativity.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Richardf614 is bakin' now, folks (the bolding is in the original):
TO ALL MY FRIENDS!
WHAT I HAVE ATTEMPTED FOR YOU TO SEE WAS THE TRUTH! I WILL REVEAL NOW WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO YOU!

The ENTIRE PROCESS starts with your SSN! Social Security IS VOLUNTARY! ONCE you sign up for the number THEY HAVE YOU! You are familiar with the MARK OF THE BEAST? THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE MARK! THIS NUMBER IS TIED TO YOUR HEART AND SOUL! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WANT ALL BABIES TIED TO THE NUMBER AT BIRTH? The number is VOLUNTARY! YOU ARE BROUGHT INTO THEIR DEN OF EVIL BY YOUR OWN VOLUNTARY ACTION OR THAT OF YOUR PARENTS! WHEN YOU TURN OF AGE AND CONTINUE TO USE THE NUMBER, THEN YOU HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO OBEY THE BEAST AND PAY TRIBUTE TO HIM VIA THE TAX!

Why do you think the IRS will not accept a return without it? Having the number ties you into COMMERCE! THIS MAKES YOUR LABOR EARNINGS TAXABLE! THEY COULD DO IT NO OTHER WAY! TITLE 26 IS A RED HERRING (PILE OF DUNG) CREATED TO CONFUSE AND DECEIVE ALL OF YOU! TITLE 26 IS WRITTEN BY THE MOST DEVIOUS OF THE DEVIOUS!

EVERYTHING YOU DO IN THE ECONOMY THAT AFFECTS YOUR ABILITY TO BUY AND SELL REQUIRES THE NUMBER! Why do you think the NON-FILERS are convicted in a court of law? WHY do you think the DOJ NEVER PRESENTS A LAW IN COURT MAKING YOU LIABLE FOR THE TAX?
IF THEY DID THE GAME WOULD BE UP!

THE CODE THAT CREATES YOUR LIABILITY IS THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE! (UCC) USING THE NUMBER TIES YOU INTO THE UCC AND THUS MAKING YOU LIABLE FOR THE TAX!

WHEN YOU FILE A CTC RETURN AND REBUT THE INFORMATION RETURN, YOU REBUT THE BEAST'S NUMBER! THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE CTC RETURN IS THAT YOU USE THEIR PILE OF DUNG (TITLE 26) TO DEFEND YOUR ACTIONS, THUS YOU ARE TAKING A POSITION AND CREATING AN ARGUMENT!

SEE! This is what I have been trying to get all of you to understand! Drop
your position and quit creating an argument and stay neutral!
IF YOU FILED A 1040 AND ONLY PUT ZERO IN THE WAGES LINE, TOTALED UP ALL OF YOUR WITHHOLDING'S AND SHOWED THEM ON THE REFUND LINE AND SIGNED THE RETURN UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY,
THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TAKEN A NEUTRAL POSITION! THIS PUTS THE BURDEN OF PROOF ONTO YOUR PAYER! REREAD everything I have said and you will understand!

You do not need a 4852, but if you used one the only thing you would say in the reasons section would be this "I REBUT ALL PRESUMPTIONS AND POSITIONS TAKEN BY PAYER!" That is it!

A 1099-MISC filer would use the form as per CTC except drop your position taking statement! Just ZERO the amount and sign under penalty of perjury!

IF YOU ARE LIABLE FOR ANY TAXES IN TITLE 26 THE LIABILITY IS PLAINLY SHOWN! You know the ones.

REMEMBER what Jesus said? SAY YOU! When you file as I stated, you are telling the BEAST "SAY YOU!" PROVE YOUR POSITION EVIL ONE!
HE CANNOT! FOR IF HE DID HE WOULD EXPOSE HIS LIES AND DECEIT FOR ALL TO SEE!

I AM TELLING ALL OF YOU AT THIS TIME TO DO NOTHING IN RELATION TO YOUR CURRENT TAX SITUATION! NOTHING! FOR I AND I ALONE WILL REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE BEAST! I WILL BE YOUR TRUTH AND SALVATION! I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRIES, I HAVE SEEN YOU WEEP! I HAVE FELT YOUR PAINS! I HAVE WITNESSED THE BEAST IN HIS EVIL WAYS USING DECEIT TO RUIN YOU! I COULD TAKE NO MORE OF THIS AND I HAVE COME!

I HAVE COME TO SET YOU FREE! HE KNOWS I HAVE ARRIVED AND AM COMING FOR HIM! I HAVE BROUGHT MY ARMY OF TRUTH AND I WILL NOT BE DENIED!

JUST SET
[sic] TIGHT MY FRIENDS AND WATCH ME ROCK AND ROLL!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2013

Where are those nice young men in clean white uniforms, coming with the funny jacket for Richard?

I think it's time to call Peter Hendrickson....

Paging the Hendrickson Hazmat Unit. Paging the Hendrickson Hazmat Unit. We have a large hazardous spill in Aisle 13 of the losthorizons forum. Please respond...... Paging the Hazmat Unit......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

This is getting good. What will the Blowhard do now?
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Luckily you get SSNs at birth. And let's not forget the Cabbage Patch kids SSN# fiasco...
The Social Security Administration alerted state agencies to be on the lookout for Cabbage Patch Kids who were applying for welfare!

Some hospitals, apparently caught up in the CPK excitement, actually issued real birth certificates for some of the dolls. An unscrupulous owner could have applied for benefits. The Wall Street Journal's witty editorial demanded "keep those Cabbage Patch Kids off welfare!"
Wall Street Journal; August 7, 1984, "Cabbage Patch Cheats."
http://www.awesome80s.com/Awesome80s/Cu ... .asp#Notes
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Richardf614 wrote:
I AM TELLING ALL OF YOU AT THIS TIME TO DO NOTHING IN RELATION TO YOUR CURRENT TAX SITUATION! NOTHING! FOR I AND I ALONE WILL REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE BEAST! I WILL BE YOUR TRUTH AND SALVATION! I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRIES, I HAVE SEEN YOU WEEP! I HAVE FELT YOUR PAINS! I HAVE WITNESSED THE BEAST IN HIS EVIL WAYS USING DECEIT TO RUIN YOU! I COULD TAKE NO MORE OF THIS AND I HAVE COME!

I HAVE COME TO SET YOU FREE! HE KNOWS I HAVE ARRIVED AND AM COMING FOR HIM! I HAVE BROUGHT MY ARMY OF TRUTH AND I WILL NOT BE DENIED!

JUST SET
Wow. Just....wow.
I know we jokingly talk about some of these people being cracked, but this (coupled with the rest of his recent postings, if you look at them) is certainly a sign of serious mental illness.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Thule

Post by Thule »

cynicalflyer wrote: I know we jokingly talk about some of these people being cracked, but this (coupled with the rest of his recent postings, if you look at them) is certainly a sign of serious mental illness.
Methinks the strain of seeing his guru in serious trouble is getting to the good Richard. Or the IRS has given him some unwanted attention. The latest ravings scream "denial".
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Richardf614 wrote:

JUST SET
Oh boy....

[EDIT]

Last edited by Doktor Avalanche on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Out of a due sense of intellectual honesty, I must protest the preceding post. Bat guano makes for wonderful fertilizer, plants thrive on it, so guano has commerical worth and value. Evaluating Hendrickson's posts as being equivalent to bat guano and therefore valuable is dishonest and completely unfair to bat guano and its vendors everywhere.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff