Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The Observer wrote:Out of a due sense of intellectual honesty, I must protest the preceding post. Bat guano makes for wonderful fertilizer, plants thrive on it, so guano has commerical worth and value. Evaluating Hendrickson's posts as being equivalent to bat guano and therefore valuable is dishonest and completely unfair to bat guano and its vendors everywhere.
Yes, but community standards here preclude me from saying "bat****" out loud.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Really, we can't say batshit? What? We've been using batshit for years around here. See, I can use batshit, really, I think its ok to say batshit on this forum. Especially when used to describe off the wall dribble like Richard's.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Imalawman wrote:Really, we can't say batshit? What? We've been using batshit for years around here. See, I can use batshit, really, I think its ok to say batshit on this forum. Especially when used to describe off the wall dribble like Richard's.
Fixed it.

I was trying to improve myself by not resorting to crass labels, but you're right.

So much for pathos.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:So much for pathos.
But we still have sarcasm, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

TO ALL MY FRIENDS!
All one of you.
WHAT I HAVE ATTEMPTED FOR YOU TO SEE WAS THE TRUTH!
Which you clearly failed at, otherwise it would not be merely an "attempt."
I WILL REVEAL NOW WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO YOU!
And behind this door...
The ENTIRE PROCESS starts with your SSN!
And a gallon of kool-aid.
Social Security IS VOLUNTARY!
You know what's voluntary? Vasectomies. I highly recommend you have one. I'll even book the appointment for you.
ONCE you sign up for the number THEY HAVE YOU!
Oh, like donating to the SPCA? I swear, if I get one more solicitation...
You are familiar with the MARK OF THE BEAST?
Yep. I see it everyday when I look in the mirror.
THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE MARK! THIS NUMBER IS TIED TO YOUR HEART AND SOUL!
That would explain why every time I give someone my SSN, I feel like I've had a bad breakup.
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY WANT ALL BABIES TIED TO THE NUMBER AT BIRTH?
Because all babies contain a high volume of anti-gravity molecules and you have to tie them to something or else they'll float away.
YOU ARE BROUGHT INTO THEIR DEN OF EVIL BY YOUR OWN VOLUNTARY ACTION OR THAT OF YOUR PARENTS!
News flash, pal, your parents can't sell your soul.
WHEN YOU TURN OF AGE AND CONTINUE TO USE THE NUMBER, THEN YOU HAVE VOLUNTEERED TO OBEY THE BEAST AND PAY TRIBUTE TO HIM VIA THE TAX!
So, who do I make the check out to? "The Beast," "Lucy," or "Satan?"
Why do you think the IRS will not accept a return without it?
Because I'm not the only person with my name and DOB in this country. Seriously.
Having the number ties you into COMMERCE!
Wait. Does this mean that commerce is the work of the devil? I KNEW Walmart was evil. Those prices on canned goods are just too freakin' good!
THEY COULD DO IT NO OTHER WAY! TITLE 26 IS A RED HERRING (PILE OF DUNG) CREATED TO CONFUSE AND DECEIVE ALL OF YOU!
No, a red herring is a red herring.
TITLE 26 IS WRITTEN BY THE MOST DEVIOUS OF THE DEVIOUS!
Yes, the morons at the top who were elected by the voting population.
EVERYTHING YOU DO IN THE ECONOMY THAT AFFECTS YOUR ABILITY TO BUY AND SELL REQUIRES THE NUMBER!
Unless you work under the table and only pay cash.
Why do you think the NON-FILERS are convicted in a court of law?
Because a jury found them guilty of breaking the law that requires them to file.
WHY do you think the DOJ NEVER PRESENTS A LAW IN COURT MAKING YOU LIABLE FOR THE TAX?
They also don't present the law prohibiting murder. I guess that means I can kill at will with no consequence.
THE CODE THAT CREATES YOUR LIABILITY IS THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE! (UCC) USING THE NUMBER TIES YOU INTO THE UCC AND THUS MAKING YOU LIABLE FOR THE TAX!
I feel UCCy.
WHEN YOU FILE A CTC RETURN AND REBUT THE INFORMATION RETURN, YOU REBUT THE BEAST'S NUMBER!
Which you do by using the number again. Otherwise the return will be rejected.
Drop your position and quit creating an argument and stay neutral!
YES DOORMATS, DROP YOUR POSITIONS AND GIVE ME FIVE TO TEN.
You do not need a 4852, but if you used one the only thing you would say in the reasons section would be this "I REBUT ALL PRESUMPTIONS AND POSITIONS TAKEN BY PAYER!" That is it!
Yes, take the position and argue that all presumptions and positions by the payer are wrong. That's totally neutral.
REMEMBER what Jesus said? SAY YOU! When you file as I stated, you are telling the BEAST "SAY YOU!" PROVE YOUR POSITION EVIL ONE!
Since you're the one saying they're wrong, it's up to you to prove it.
I AM TELLING ALL OF YOU AT THIS TIME TO DO NOTHING IN RELATION TO YOUR CURRENT TAX SITUATION! NOTHING! FOR I AND I ALONE WILL REPRESENT YOU BEFORE THE BEAST! I WILL BE YOUR TRUTH AND SALVATION! I HAVE HEARD YOUR CRIES, I HAVE SEEN YOU WEEP! I HAVE FELT YOUR PAINS! I HAVE WITNESSED THE BEAST IN HIS EVIL WAYS USING DECEIT TO RUIN YOU! I COULD TAKE NO MORE OF THIS AND I HAVE COME!

I HAVE COME TO SET YOU FREE! HE KNOWS I HAVE ARRIVED AND AM COMING FOR HIM! I HAVE BROUGHT MY ARMY OF TRUTH AND I WILL NOT BE DENIED!
Jesus don't like it when you try to steal his thunder. And remember that his dad can kick your ass without batting an eye.
JUST SET TIGHT MY FRIENDS AND WATCH ME ROCK AND ROLL!
Humpty dumpty sat on a wall...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Richardf614 wrote:
I AM TELLING ALL OF YOU AT THIS TIME TO DO NOTHING IN RELATION TO YOUR CURRENT TAX SITUATION! NOTHING!
That has to be worst rallying-cry since General Pidley's "Let's all get our throats cut, boys!"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: So much for pathos.
Wasn't he one of the Musketeers?
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Looks like Richardf614 began his serious mental decomposition back around July 3, in a thread entitled "The Truth". Recall that after a couple of days, he was already coming up with loony tunes like this:
Prediction: Pete's up coming criminal trial and the Supreme Court rehearing will take place the week of July 12th.

The Supreme Court's decision has already been revealed in above post.
Pete will be found NOT GUILTY in his criminal trial.

Mark this date on your calendar!

The light will not be held back!
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... c&start=15

Notice the crazy July 12th prediction. Even if Richard just doesn't remember that Pete's trial does not start until October, this is getting way past ordinary delusion. Obviously, he completely made this up himself. This isn't even CLOSE to ordinary tax protester delusion. This is someone who is either a great kidder, or is going through tremendous emotional turmoil that is affecting his ability to distinguish between (A) his own desires, and (B) reality. A psychologically normal person of average intelligence is not going to simply "make up" a court date, when that person should know that the actual scheduled date of Pete's trial would be something that is objectively determinable by reference to the court docket.

Gee, there ain't much left of the week of July 12th, Richard. What happened?

Reading the posts by other members of Hendrickson's Heroes in the thread "The Truth Revealed," here,

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2013

...my question is: Are the rest of the Wackistanis just trying hide the fact (if it is a fact) that they are just humoring Richard, or are they really sinking deeper into the delusion themselves?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Are the rest of the Wackistanis just trying hide the fact (if it is a fact) that they are just humoring Richard, or are they really sinking deeper into the delusion themselves?
The latter is my guess. The amount of both ignorance and stupidity in that thread is staggering and none of it looked like anyone was humoring or trolling anyone. These pathetic idiots are serious and I'll guess that a year from now the nut-cases on that thread alone will collectively have at least $200K of frivolous penalties to pay.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Nikki wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I think the term is delusional nutball actually. If that was ever a lawyer it went to the Irwin Rommel school of law and fish wrapping, and printed his own diploma off a mimeograph.

Here we have yet another of the if they didn’t use the right magic words then it doesn’t apply school of delusion.
Someone is showing his age :!:
Still, that's an interesting suggestion. Maybe PH started his career with a long lingering breath of the fluid
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

wserra wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:So much for pathos.
But we still have sarcasm, dramatic irony, metaphor, bathos, puns, parody, litotes and satire.
Dinsdale!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Famspear wrote: ...my question is: Are the rest of the Wackistanis just trying hide the fact (if it is a fact) that they are just humoring Richard, or are they really sinking deeper into the delusion themselves?
Monkeys in a cage... The people remaining on LH are most likely the people so deep into CtC that they can't get out.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Famspear wrote:...my question is: Are the rest of the Wackistanis just trying hide the fact (if it is a fact) that they are just humoring Richard, or are they really sinking deeper into the delusion themselves?
The answer is the latter. I once overhead a group of Troofers chastising one of their own, saying "you need to keep quiet about the aliens stuff. The public isn't ready to hear the whole troof yet."
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm just getting caught up with some of the older threads.

Anyone ever poked around who Richard614 might be?

There's a Richard deSimone from Columbus, OH who penned a testimonial to the CtC book.

DESIMONE,RICHARD W
COLUMBUS, OH 43221-5207
FRANKLIN COUNTY
Filing Date: 10/18/2005
Amount: $301,435
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
Filing Number: 2005000077662
Book/Page: 776/62
Filing Office: LEE COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT, FL
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm just getting caught up with some of the older threads.

Anyone ever poked around who Richard614 might be?

There's a Richard deSimone from Columbus, OH who penned a testimonial to the CtC book.

DESIMONE,RICHARD W
COLUMBUS, OH 43221-5207
FRANKLIN COUNTY
Amount: $301,435
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
Filing Number: 2005000077662
Book/Page: 776/62
Filing Office: LEE COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT, FL
Since someone mentioned that 614 was his area code, this seems to make sense.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Looks like DeSimone was also a WTP plaintiff.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:Since someone mentioned that 614 was his area code, this seems to make sense.
Well, there's his problem right there. He subjected himself to federal jurisdiction when he attached to his name his authorization of NANPA to control his communications via the FCC and thereby destroyed any CTC-educated defense he may have prepared.

Or he at least made it easier to figure out who he was. BTW, he's gone further off the rails:
WARNING!!! GROUP, THE INDIVIDUAL BELOW IS A DOJ PLANT ON THE FORUM!!! THIS INDIVIDUAL IS INVESTIGATING ME! THE PROBLEM HE IS ENCOUNTERING IS THAT HE CANNOT LOCATE ME!!

THE INDIVIDUAL OF HIS FOCUS HAS THE EXACT SAME NAME AS MINE AND JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THEIR CURRENT PROSECUTORS!!

THEY BELIEVE HE IS ME AND THAT HE HAS TURNED ON THEM!! I HAVE CREATED MISTRUST AMONG THEIR ENTIRE ORGANIZATION AND THEY NO LONGER TRUST EACH OTHER!! REMEMBER THE POLLOCK CASE WITHIN THE FBI? I HAVE CREATED THIS WITHIN THE DOJ! I HAVE THEM RUNNING TO AND FRO!

ADVISE PETE TO BLOCK THIS INDIVIDUAL AS TO SEND THEM A MESSAGE!! THEY WILL KNOW THAT SOMEONE HAS EXPOSED THEM, WHICH WILL CREATE FURTHER CONFUSION WITHIN THEIR ORGANIZATION! I AM USING THEIR OWN DECEIT AGAINST THEM!

THEY HAVE NO IDEA OF THE DOG I BRING TO THIS FIGHT! MY DOG IS MAD AND HIS TEETH ARE LONG! HE WILL RAISE HIS LEG ON THIS GROUP AND THE IRS! HE ALSO HAS A PROSTATE PROBLEM AND HIS LEG WILL BE RAISED OFTEN!

TELL PETE TO POST THIS INFORMATION ON THE FORUM FOR I WISH TO SEND A MESSAGE TO MY OPPONENTS!! THE GAME HAS JUST BEGUN AND I ALONE HOLD THE ACES!!

Your friend always!

Richard

THE DECEITFUL ONE IS [xxxxxx]
Kensei,
Remember on the forum when [masked info here about postings] HE KNEW MY POSTS WERE THE TRUTH, SO HE TRIED TO DERAIL THEM WITH HIS PILE OF DUNG!! THIS [person] SENT ME A PRIVATE EMAIL WANTING A PRIVATE MEETING WITH ME! I NEVER REPLIED AS I KNEW WHO HE WAS!!

HE HAS INFILTRATED THE FORUM AND YOUR PRIVATE GROUP IN AN ATTEMPT TO LOCATE ME AND BECOME AWARE OF YOUR GROUP'S PROGRESS!! YOU WERE APPLYING MY INFORMATION AND YOU WERE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH!

EXAMINE HIS REPLIES INVOLVING YOUR GROUPS ACTIVITIES AND YOU WILL DISCOVER HIS FRUITS!! DO WHAT I SAY AND YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH I SPEAK! IF THIS WERE NOT THE TRUTH I WOULD NOT HAVE TOLD YOU OF HIS ACTIVITIES! I HAVE DONE ALL OF YOU A FAVOR BY EXPOSING THIS CREEP!!

Your friend always!
Richard
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Posted by Richardf614 on LostHorizons2. I have highlighted the rational bits.
ATTENTION GROUP OF 5 AT QUATLOOS! I AM COMING FOR YOU! PACK YOUR BAGS AT YOUR PRESENT POSITIONS AS YOU WILL BE LEAVING THEM! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR DECEIT AND LIES! YOU WILL ONE DAY BEG ME FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THE ERRORS OF YOUR WAYS! YOU LAUGH NOW, BUT YOUR LAUGHTER WILL TURN INTO TEARS OF SHAME VERY SOON!
I HAVE COME AT THIS TIME TO REGAIN MY FATHER'S PROPERTY THAT WAS TAKEN BY YOUR EVIL MASTERS! I WILL REGAIN MY FATHER'S PROPERTY PERSON BY PERSON, TOWN BY TOWN, CITY BY CITY, STATE BY STATE AND COUNTRY BY COUNTRY!
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WILL ONCE AGAIN BE RENEWED TO IT'S ORIGINAL STATUS IN THE WORLD AS MY FATHER HAD ORIGINALLY INTENDED!! NONE OF YOU 5 WILL EVER AGAIN HOLD A POSITION OF POWER WITHIN THIS NEW COUNTRY!!
YOU WILL BE REDUCED TO THE SLAVES YOU INTENDED FOR MY PEOPLE!! YOU WILL FEEL ALL THE PAIN AND TEARS MY PEOPLE FELT UNDER YOUR CONTROL!! REPENT NOW OR FEEL MY WRATH LATER!! I HAVE PROVIDED YOU AN OPTION AS I RESPECT THE FREE WILL MY FATHER HAS PROVIDED TO ALL OF HUMANITY! CHOOSE NOW!! YOUR TIME IS SHORT AND MY MARCH IS FAST!! IGNORE THIS WARNING AT YOUR OWN PERIL! I HAVE SPOKEN!!
I know it is hard not to judge these individuals, but remember not to judge lest ye be judged! I and I alone will deal with these individuals!! They have been given their options and I await their responses! They have been instructed to what must be done on their parts. I wait!
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Quixote wrote:Posted by Richardf614 on LostHorizons2. I have highlighted the rational bits.
ATTENTION GROUP OF 5 AT QUATLOOS!
Who are the 5?

I actually prefer the Gang of Four.
Last edited by Dezcad on Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.