Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that this is supposed to be our cue to have our knees begin knocking, as we soil ourselves in terror.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think it's a cue to up the voltage at Richard's next 'treatment"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:I think it's a cue to up the voltage at Richard's next 'treatment"
I would also recommend doing the same for Duplox Blox at LH2:
Wow Larry, I see you and you kind have been busy making friends the old fashion way. I told you that Americans are not going to be happy when they learn the truth. I would only add to your new friends comment above, that you will be lucky to escape this country with your life.
In addition to pretending that he's the son of God or something, Richard is doing a wonderful job getting his cronies all wound up.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:
Gregg wrote:I think it's a cue to up the voltage at Richard's next 'treatment"
I would also recommend doing the same for Duplox Blox at LH2:
Wow Larry, I see you and you kind have been busy making friends the old fashion way. I told you that Americans are not going to be happy when they learn the truth. I would only add to your new friends comment above, that you will be lucky to escape this country with your life.
In addition to pretending that he's the son of God or something, Richard is doing a wonderful job getting his cronies all wound up.
The reference to "Larry" is an apparent reference to me; I post at a few other web sites under the pseudonym "Larry Williams". I have never posted at losthorizons2, though.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Dick wants a response? Okay...

Bet you I win the lottery before that happens, Dick.

But please, keep hope alive. Subscribe to the theory that maybe, if you fling enough crap against the wall, something is going to eventually stick.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

webhick wrote:In addition to pretending that he's the son of God or something, Richard is doing a wonderful job getting his cronies all wound up.
If he's an agent provocateur sent by the government to get these loons to flip out, he couldn't be doing a better job.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dezcad wrote:
Quixote wrote:Posted by Richardf614 on LostHorizons2. I have highlighted the rational bits.
ATTENTION GROUP OF 5 AT QUATLOOS!
Who are the 5?
If you have to ask, then you're not one of them.

I don't think I'm one of them either, because he claims that none of us "WILL EVER AGAIN HOLD A POSITION OF POWER" and I'm quite sure I've never held any position of power. (If you're looking for someone with a little authority, I have as little as anyone.)

I'd like to suggest that he's referring to Demo because of the power she wields within Congress and the IRS, but I'm afraid that the resulting laughter will cause her to burst a cerebral artery.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Dezcad wrote:
Quixote wrote:Posted by Richardf614 on LostHorizons2. I have highlighted the rational bits.
ATTENTION GROUP OF 5 AT QUATLOOS!
Who are the 5?
Why, the five pirates, of course:
Kensei - Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm Post subject:

PS and of course remember, this is a public forum, content is downloaded, viewed, by the 5 pirates et al, regularly. So obviously you can't say everything...
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2029

There seems to be an almost numerological fascination with the number "five" at LH:
SkankBeat - Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 pm Post subject:
woodone, now that you know what the deal is, your conscience requires that you teach 5 other people about it. If this networking were to continue 12 times over, every adult in the country would be informed. The power of the exponential function. Grassroots.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... sc&start=0
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Some delusional Crackhead wrote:your conscience requires that you teach 5 other people about it. If this networking were to continue 12 times over, every adult in the country would be informed.
Brilliant. Except for the fact that after just a few iterations, nobody will be able to find any new "uninformed" nut-balls who will listen to more than about 3 seconds worth of Crackhead nonsense.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

jcolvin2 wrote:There seems to be an almost numerological fascination with the number "five" at LH:
My recollection is that the Greeks believed that the number two was feminine and the number three was masculine, so that the number five represented a perfect marriage of male and female.

For this and other possibilities, see http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.html
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why five?

You are over-analyzing.

Five is the highest number you can count if you are using the index finger of either hand to count with the fingers on the other hand.

Even that exercise is a serious mental strain on the CrackHeads.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nikki wrote:Why five?

You are over-analyzing.

Five is the highest number you can count if you are using the index finger of either hand to count with the fingers on the other hand.
Unless you've had an industrial accident.

ETA: But that would imply "work." Perhaps they lost a thumb while running with scissors in their home. That would be a residential accident. Maybe their spouse chopped off a finger during an argument. That would be a domestic accident. It could be that they stuck their finger in the wrong cage at a pet shop, and therefore had a commercial accident (and then maybe the UCC would apply to them somehow). Maybe someone went Bobbit on them, and they ended up with an anatomical accident.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:Why five?

You are over-analyzing.

Even that exercise is a serious mental strain on the CrackHeads.
Maybe it's the average size of the audience at a CtC seminar.... :wink:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

webhick wrote: Unless you've had an industrial accident.

"Five beers for the boys from the sawmill."
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now I ask you, really, “Group of Five”, this is supposed to strike terror into the hearts of true believers, I who could take a cabal seriously that called itself the “Group of Five”? It just doesn’t work.

I will admit it is probably all the higher that most of the CTC crowd can count, although I generally figure them for the 1, 2, many, school of counting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The decompensation and disarray at losthorizons.com does not prevent the introduction of still more lambs for slaughter. This, from user "tmc19871":
Here's my situation. First I have read CTC twice and am in the process of reading again and again. I own a small business. I have Iowa workforce (unemployment) after me, I have Iowa department of revenue ( they say I owe state taxes for business, payrol [sic] and personal) and I have the IRS on me (they say I owe business, payrol [sic] and personal taxes) all the way back to 2006. I beleive [sic] I am going to file an amended return for 06-07-08. I am having a little trouble with what direction I should go first with so many battles on so many fronts. Any advice would be appreciated if anyone would e-mail me my e-mail is troy@ei-llc.com
The IRS has levied my checking accounts for a little over 8 grand. They have filed liens on my properties. The state has also filed liens and they will not allow me to renew my vehichle [sic] plates. I sent them a letter requesting the code and statue [sic] that gives them the authority to do so, I haven't had a response back yet. I started out with a couple of those tax relief agencies until I relized [sic] they were only increasing there [sic] bottom line so I fired them and came across LH [losthorizons.com] and have been studying every [sic] since.
Like I said any advice would be helpful and appreciated.
Thanks
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2053

This user "tmc19871" may be connected with the company advertised at this web site:

http://www.ei-llc.com/

(i.e., "Electrical Innovations" of Burlington, Iowa).
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So numbfutz has had his accounts and property liened, his plates blocked, and I would bet any licenses he had, and he’s playing the good old “show me the code” schtick. He has all the taxing authorities as well as UI after him, and still he hasn’t figured out that he in on a one way road to being locked out of his property and having it sold at auction. Real bright one here. I’m surprised he didn’t include the state sales tax agency, although maybe he doesn’t collect sales tax, or else it just slipped his mind with all the others he has after him, which if he is associated with the website found, he is probably in to them as well. At this point, it is just a question of who seizes first and gets the majority share.

One way or another this isn’t going to end well and he is asking loser’s hole for advice. It would appear he is on the fast track to oblivion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Any advice would be appreciated if anyone would e-mail me my e-mail is troy@ei-llc.com
The email traces back to a Troy Chambers.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=%22troy% ... DavF0J_Rew

And Troy is just as screwed as his email alludes.
1. CHAMBERS, TROY
Filing Date: 9/8/2008
Amount: $11,120
Certificate Number: 468636408
FEDERAL TAX LIEN Filing Number: 2008004626
Filing Date: 9/8/2008
Filing Office: DES MOINES RECORDER OF DEEDS, IA
Creditor: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE

2. CHAMBERS,TROY
Filing Date: 3/24/2008
Amount: $24,010
FEDERAL TAX LIEN Filing Number: 2008001309
Filing Date: 3/24/2008
Creditor: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
So, too is his company.
1. ELECTRICAL INNOVATIONS LLC
Filing Date: 3/20/2009
Amount: $13,745
STATE TAX LIEN Filing Number: 2009001347
Filing Date: 3/20/2009
Creditor: STATE OF IOWA

2. ELECTRICAL INNOVATIONS LLC
Filing Date: 12/1/2008
Amount: $5,951
STATE TAX LIEN Filing Number: 2008006107
Filing Date: 12/1/2008

3. ELECTRICAL INNOVATIONS LLC
Filing Date: 6/16/2008
Amount: $4,076
STATE TAX LIEN Filing Number: 2008003073

4. ELECTRICAL INNOVATIONS LLC
Amount: $4,666
STATE TAX LIEN Filing Number: 2008003074
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Electrical Innovations was established in 2003 by Troy Chambers. There are ten employees on the Electrical Innovations team now. The team is a group of highly skilled and creative master electricians, journeyman electricians, a custom design team, and more.

That this idiot won't be working on electronics much longer is offset by the fact that he'll be taking the other nine employees down with him.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Here's another one that isn't going to end well.
I have a friend of a friend who hs contacted me to get help. He filed taxes for '04 and '05 and thought everything was fine but then about a year ago he rec'd a notice from IRS that they were refusing all his deductions for those years and now have gone back to as far as '01. They are currently garnishing 70% of his income so he does not have enough to pay his mortgage.I've told him about CTC and filing amended returns but can anyone enlighten us on how toget the garnishment stopped. He has not yet filed for '06 and onward.
Hey, they forgot to tell him about contacting the Dorean Group about that mortgage problem!