Richardf614 account was "hacked"

cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Richardf614 account was "hacked"

Post by cynicalflyer »

Picking up where the Richardf614 urges LostHeads to quit trying to defend CTC thread left off, this from CtCer Nationwide:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 pm Post subject: forum account hacked? Just a thought
Remember a few weeks back when Richard said someone was hacking or attempting to gain unauthorized access? Maybe just coincidence but I got hit with a nasty too at the same time, so bad that Symantec AV couldn't clean it out. Do you think someone hacked/stole his password, changed it, started posting as him to distract & derail us? As I recall, the character of his posts shifted towards the end there. I remember he came out against gold & silver ownership too.
So, it isn't that Richardf614 went completely off the rails nutty. No, someone hacked his account.

Uh, ok...
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Richardf614 account was "hacked"

Post by Lambkin »

Oh no, is Richard actually Jay Adkisson too?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

God, it's like you need a program to identify all the voices in his head.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Lambkin wrote:Oh no, is Richard actually Jay Adkisson too?
Well, just like a dark and overcast day when, for brief moments, a break in the clouds lets the sun shine through, the clouds and storms in Richard's head part and let some sanity shine into his life.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

It appears Richard was a DOJ plant.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2029
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Bud Dickman wrote:It appears Richard was a DOJ plant.

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2029
Has that been "edited for content"?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I'm probably going to have to initiate a product liability lawsuit against the company that makes my irony meters if they keep exploding.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros