Richardf614 banned by Pete?

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Richardf614 banned by Pete?

Post by Quixote »

Richardf614 (or his hacker) posted this on LostHorizons2.
kENSEI,
I want you to expose a troll on the LOSTHORIZONS forum. You know I have information not available to anyone else and I know FOR A FACT that Optimus Prime is a QUATLOOS TROLL! Expose him and this will cause a stir at QUATLOOS! These guys are to easy, I wish QUATLOOS, THE DOJ AND THE IRS would provide me with a REAL CHALLENGE! This impostor is a TAX ATTORNEY! I will expose everyone of these creeps for what they are! If Pete deletes this post put it on the QUATLOOS FORUM!! I have eyes everywhere! Sue me Optimus Prime, if you can find me! Am I at the DOJ, the IRS or maybe a longtime poster on the QUATLOOS FORUM! I AM ONE OF THEIR OWN YOU KNOW! The information I hold will put MANY BEHIND BARS FOR A LOOOOONG TIME! Just doing you a favor Pete!

Richardf614

P.S. I would post it myself, but as you know I have been blocked from the forum.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Re: Richardf614 banned by Pete?

Post by jkeeb »

Maybe Optimus Prime will be the last person able to post?
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

That's just all kinds of crazy.

But, it seems I've been discovered. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :twisted:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

So Optimus Prime is going to sue Richard for... hmm... causing a stir on Quatloos? Calling him/her a troll? I'm not quite able to grasp the issue that would lead to litigation.

In a criminal enterprise operated in public like CTC, I would expect a solid 20-30% of the people on the board are enemies of some stripe: CPAs, attorneys, IRS employees, state tax agency employees, or law enforcement of some kind. Keep watching your back, Dick!

I also find it a little amusing that Richard is such a coward that he proposes to have his friend post for him on Quatloos when he could simply drop in and say whatever is on his mind.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I just read that thread, and all joking aside, if Duplox Blox isn't Richard614, they're at east having the same hallucinations. Both of them are all cranked up right to the point of scaring the kids, both are invoking the Almighty, both have delusions of grandeur.
He/they need professional help, this is getting scary crazy now.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

Duplox Blox....

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Lambkin wrote:...

I also find it a little amusing that Richard is such a coward that he proposes to have his friend post for him on Quatloos when he could simply drop in and say whatever is on his mind.
Are you sure you really want to read what he thinks he has on his mind? :wink:

I'd much prefer the potential damage from tequila than direct exposure.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

You're right, I'd actually rather he didn't drop in and "REVEAL THE TRUTH!!!" I am secretly pleased that he is afraid of "Satan in a melon helmet" and prefers to cower in his dingy hole than engage the enemy.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Pablo Rodriguez pushed the issue and now has revealed he's the TRAITOR!

It gets nuttier and nuttier! Pablo is sane compared to 'RichardF614' (notice the "f").
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Lost Horizons...

"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

ASITStands wrote:Pablo Rodriguez pushed the issue and now has revealed he's the TRAITOR!

It gets nuttier and nuttier! Pablo is sane compared to 'RichardF614' (notice the "f").
Pablo only said he is the alleged traitor, i.e., he is the one accused by Richardf614.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Quixote wrote:
ASITStands wrote:Pablo Rodriguez pushed the issue and now has revealed he's the TRAITOR!

Pablo only said he is the alleged traitor, i.e., he is the one accused by Richardf614.
Yeah. However, in his other post Richard alleges 'Optimus Prime.' So, in one place he alleges 'Optimus Prime,' and now he's alleging 'Pablo Rodriguez.' I didn't make it clear.

Or, at least, 'Pablo' is saying, "Richard is alleging 'Pablo' is the traitor."

I'm confused! And, this whole DOJ/Son of Man thing is getting way out there.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This is indeed the strange result of having way too many strawmen in play.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff