Has anyone ever noticed?

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Has anyone ever noticed?

Post by Gregg »

I was just curious about the newly outed evil infiltrator over at Lost Horizons, so to find his posting history I went to the link for the member list. And I was amazed to see that not just a few, but as far as I can tell the majority of registered members are not even in the US, and a good part of them are Russian, Baltic and Arab countries, which isn't where I'd expect to find a lot of people looking for advice to evade US Income Tax. Is there a back story to this I missed?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Has anyone ever noticed?

Post by Gregg »

I was thinking the same thing, but wondered if Pete had at one time allowed open registration. As it is now, you cannot post unless he approves your membership.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Has anyone ever noticed?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Proxy servers to conceal original IP addresses.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three