Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Post by Quixote »

I will not allow you to make a concerted effort to stop me in my march to WASHINGTON D.C
If he's by himself, wouldn't that just be a stroll to Washington? Or maybe a hike? And if he's going to hike, the Appalachian Trail is closer to him than D.C. And I think Richard could use a hike on the Appalachian Trail.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

This guy is having a psychotic episode and is worth looking out for.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

I'm not sure, but I sorta get the impression that maybe the problem is that Peter Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scheme didn't work out for "Richardf614."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:I'm not sure, but I sorta get the impression that maybe the problem is that Peter Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scheme didn't work out for "Richardf614."
What's the scoop with the guy's father. Is he a CtC follower too?
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

as a speculative guess, maybe a family farm that went back generations got sacrificed to Richard's tax coping skills
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:as a speculative guess, maybe a family farm that went back generations got sacrificed to Richard's tax coping skills
That's the kind of thing I've been thinking about. If so, this is a real tragedy. If this kind of thing has happened, Richardf614 may well have done it to himself -- but there may be innocent family members affected, too.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Either that, or the guy is just a totally-over-the-top troll trying to indirectly yank the Quatloos chain.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Honestly I think that or something similar actually happened. As to his apparent breakdown, maybe Pete giving him the boot pushed him over the edge, he's seriously lost it though. I really think he has a decent chance of being actually dangerous.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

. wrote:Either that, or the guy is just a totally-over-the-top troll trying to indirectly yank the Quatloos chain.

Good point. We don't know for sure if it's even the real Richard614....could be someone playing games. Although, he started the downward spiral before he got kicked off LH.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Famspear wrote:I'm not sure, but I sorta get the impression that maybe the problem is that Peter Hendrickson's Cracking the Code scheme didn't work out for "Richardf614."
What's the scoop with the guy's father. Is he a CtC follower too?
IIRC (and keep in mind that it's 4AM and I just got home from work), he's laid several "hints" that his father is "God."
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

he's laid several "hints" that his father is "God."
I entertained the same notion, but a quick review of his trollish posts didn't reveal a "Father" amongst them, only "FATHER," BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, so I dispensed with that. Not to mention the lack of mandatory biblical references.

"Richard614" wants to appear to be incapable of making any distinctions at all, fine or otherwise, which makes him a pure troll in my book. Why he bothers to play his silly game is another question.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

For some reason, Richard proclaims victory. Appearently, everybody has fallen into his trap. You can really hear the fuses go off now...
Richard wrote:The battle for the mind has been WON! The SWORD OF LIGHT is VICTORIOUS! Tough fight, but the trap was successful! NOW to deal with the dumb humans! "THE ONE" has arrived and will sweep up the rest of the trash here on the earthly plane! THIS WILL BE THE EASY PART!

http://www.losthorizons2.com/viewtopic. ... 4&start=20
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I am starting to get the feeling that this guy has spent some time at the NESARA/Lightbringer koolade tub.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Thule wrote:For some reason, Richard proclaims victory. Appearently, everybody has fallen into his trap. You can really hear the fuses go off now...
Richard wrote:The battle for the mind has been WON! The SWORD OF LIGHT is VICTORIOUS! Tough fight, but the trap was successful! NOW to deal with the dumb humans! "THE ONE" has arrived and will sweep up the rest of the trash here on the earthly plane! THIS WILL BE THE EASY PART!

http://www.losthorizons2.com/viewtopic. ... 4&start=20
This is really just bizarre stuff. Either he's just messing around or he's had a complete and utter mental breakdown.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Imalawman wrote: This is really just bizarre stuff. Either he's just messing around or he's had a complete and utter mental breakdown.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Imalawman wrote:This is really just bizarre stuff. Either he's just messing around or he's had a complete and utter mental breakdown.
This is where all conspiracy theories lead. To madness. You spend years reprogramming your thinking to only accept data that fits your predefined worldview. Your circle of friends and acquaintances gradually shrivels until it's only a core group of true believers. And then you discover that even they are wrong. You end up being the only human being who knows the Truth. It's only a tiny step from there to utter and complete madness.
Melted Rabbit

Post by Melted Rabbit »

Imalawman wrote:This is really just bizarre stuff. Either he's just messing around or he's had a complete and utter mental breakdown.
You know I lost it for a while back in late 2007, though not nearly as badly as Ms. Spears, or Richard. I also never actually posted the worst of my delusions to the internet, those that were posted were lost to a hard drive failure on a server. However, I still have my ranting and ravings kicking around on my computer somewhere. While they are less angry than Richard's, they are a bit less comprehensible.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Melted Rabbit wrote:
You know I lost it for a while back in late 2007, though not nearly as badly as Ms. Spears, or Richard. I also never actually posted the worst of my delusions to the internet, those that were posted were lost to a hard drive failure on a server. However, I still have my ranting and ravings kicking around on my computer somewhere. While they are less angry than Richard's, they are a bit less comprehensible.
Wow, and you made it back, huh? What was it that ultimately convinced you that you were wrong?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote: His wife? :wink:
She must have had the patience of Job or a degree in abnormal psychology. 8)
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote: It's my understanding that for a good deal of the time, Melted Rabbit thought he was a chicken and his wife didn't really say anything. Mainly because she regularly sold the eggs.........
:lol: