Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Melted Rabbit

Re: Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Post by Melted Rabbit »

Imalawman wrote: Wow, and you made it back, huh? What was it that ultimately convinced you that you were wrong?
Discontinuing Topamax, waiting six weeks for the Topamax induced delusions to stop, unwisely deciding to abruptly discontinue Ativan. Then about a whole year of stalling/recovery. More recently, it also has helped to get better sleep after being diagnosed with sleep apnea and using a prescribed CPAP machine at night.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Melted Rabbit wrote:............More recently, it also has helped to get better sleep after being diagnosed with sleep apnea and using a prescribed CPAP machine at night.
I was diagnosed about ten years ago. The machine I use now is a ResMed S8 Elite.

It's fairly quiet:

http://www.resmed.com/us/products/s8_el ... c=patients
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Richard now reclaims his sanity (and his login):
Richard614 wrote:I take no responsibility for any posts made under my username as my email account was hacked and evrything posted under this forum was the result of an insane hacker.
Richardf614
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

LPC wrote:Richard now reclaims his sanity (and his login):
Richard614 wrote:I take no responsibility for any posts made under my username as my email account was hacked and evrything posted under this forum was the result of an insane hacker.
Richardf614
Translation: I sobered up.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Richard614 wrote:I take no responsibility...
The one consistent trait in every TP.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LPC wrote:Richard now reclaims his sanity (and his login):
Richardf614
I wonder how he got the hacker's LH2 password. :D
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:I wonder how he got the hacker's LH2 password.
I wondered the same thing. It's one thing for a hacker to take control of an account, but how do you get control back? Counter-hacking?

For something like a forum, wouldn't it be easier to just set up a new account rather than fight over the old login?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It's also strange that the alleged hacker was posting from the same IP addr4ess.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Sounds like either cowardly lying, or a serious case of multiple personality disorder.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:
Quixote wrote:I wonder how he got the hacker's LH2 password.
I wondered the same thing. It's one thing for a hacker to take control of an account, but how do you get control back? Counter-hacking?

For something like a forum, wouldn't it be easier to just set up a new account rather than fight over the old login?
A person could convince a forum administrator they're the true owner of the account.

However, I agree, it's easier to setup a new account to post the truth, or at least, vociferously complain all the while the hacker's using your online profile.

And, the same ip_address!

Naw! It's too convenient for Richard to come back now and suggest it was all a hacker.