LegalCitizen attacks Quatloos

Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Re: LegalCitizen attacks Quatloos

Post by Imalawman »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:The High Pirate Llama has spoken!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress...
Fixed it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Thule wrote:"LegalCitizen attacks Quatloos"? A few unsupported statements, and some positivly false claims constitutes an attack? Sounds more like a weak attempt at slander to me.
I couldn't think of a better one at the time. Well, that's not true. I initially titled it "Troll attacks Quatloos," but then I thought better of it. Perhaps "Troll cross-posts blog entries on Jay" would have been more appropriate.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:Maybe LegalCitizen just has a serious man-crush on Jay. :wink: :mrgreen:
Or, maybe it's a case of the wacko being jealous of the non-wacko....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Maybe LegalCitizen just has a serious man-crush on Jay. :wink: :mrgreen:
Or, maybe it's a case of the wacko being jealous of the non-wacko....
That's the story of our lives, eh?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
mutter

Re: More corruption in the courts?

Post by mutter »

Demosthenes wrote:
LegalCitizen wrote:P.S. More to come, I have a close friend investigating this Jay fellow and contacting all the folks he is practicing unfair trade practices against. I’ll keep you all posted

LegalCitizen: Email addy used to register on Quatloos: legalcitizen@rocketmail.com

IP for this post: 69.229.223.183
Other users posting from this IP
voiceofpeople 4 posts
IP addresses this user has posted from
69.229.223.183 3 posts

IP trackback: A Pac Bell DSL internet connection in or near Reno, Nevada

Email addy used to register voiceofpeople: jo_doe24@yahoo.com
What was the point of this? Intimidation? Sure looks that way to me.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mutter wrote:[What was the point of this? Intimidation? Sure looks that way to me.
Or perhaps, it's just a way to let is know just who is coming up with this foolishness.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What some call "intimidation", others call "the consequences of one's actions".
mutter

Post by mutter »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
mutter wrote:[What was the point of this? Intimidation? Sure looks that way to me.
Or perhaps, it's just a way to let is know just who is coming up with this foolishness.
Demo did it let her answer.
Frankly if any of you think any thing you do on the net is annonymous you are very mistaken.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It's quite simple. The more lies the sockpuppet posts about the Quatloos founding member, the more facts I post about the sockpuppet, and I have a lot of facts assembled in anticipation.
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Yep. Setting up multiple accounts on the same forum is a no-no and I have always pointed out the culprits who try.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception within an online community. In its earliest usage, a sockpuppet was a false identity through which a member of an Internet community speaks with or about himself or herself, pretending to be a different person, like a ventriloquist manipulating a hand puppet.
Demo.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I like how people think they are 100% anonymous on internet message boards. Usually ten minutes of sleuthing will reveal who they are and where they post from. (We often get photos) The more they talk the more we find out about them and the more we find out about them the better our marketing department can provide ads that increase their desire for valuable merchandise.

Lesson: If you want to troll: be prepared to be exposed.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I have actually had drinks with Jay... twice, if I recall correctly (lots of drinks were involved). My assets have never been shinier.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

Jay is paid $.99 by Apple every time he listens to a song and it is rumored that he once fathered a love child by pointing a woman and saying, "boo-yah!".
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote:Jay saved my dad's life in 'Nam! In Vietnamese, Adkisson is a synonym for swift, sudden death.

And I believe there is a cargo cult devoted to him in Papau-New Guinea. It is also rumored that the statues on Easter Island are modeled after his visage........
Doesn't the name "Jay" mean "living god who walks upon the earth" in the local vernacular? :roll:
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Grand Czar has 15 posts on the board. Talk about a fire and forget project. :D
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:The Grand Czar has 15 posts on the board.
...that you know of. You just made "the list". Consider your illuminati status suspended until you sacrifice 3 interns.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Imalawman wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:The Grand Czar has 15 posts on the board.
...that you know of. You just made "the list". Consider your illuminati status suspended until you sacrifice 3 interns.
That would be pretty easy, except you have to get Webhick to let you have three interns to sacrifice. (She will happily sacrifice them for you, but as those don't count she only does it for her own amusement)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LegalCitizen wrote:This Guy has a great deal going, he slanders everyone else in order to promote his own asset protection scams and he has found a way to do it by using a non-profit organization so all the tax payers pay for his business advertising and growth.
I wouldn't take it, if I were you.

I'd rant and rave on the internet.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume