Reno's dad's latest

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Reno's dad's latest

Post by Dezcad »

News from Renos' dad posted on another forum:
I have just been informed by a reliable source that my efforts, to cause U.S., and State officials from Texas, Oklahoma, and New Hampshire to honor their oaths of office & act on the unlawful incarceration of my son, Cirino “Reno” Gonzalez, are being investigated by Department of Prison officials as means by which to have me arrested.
They see it as my having attempted to intimidate State officials with fraudulent liens.
However, the liens that I am establishing are very much genuine and I have given these officials more than sufficient time to correct their lawless behavior.

More as details arrive.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith

:{ jmg
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Reno's dad's latest

Post by Demosthenes »

Filing liens against public officials = serious time in prison.
Demo.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Family togetherness: Reno might have his dad as cellmate.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

These guys are going to be lucky if they don't end up bunking alone eventually. Proselytizing as they do, and not knowing when to quit, can result in a pretty harsh smack-down.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Which reminds me: Does anyone have any reliable info on how ANY of the notorious sovereign-types -- the Montana Freemen, the Republic of Texas, et al. -- fared or are faring in prison??? Are they getting along with the other inmates or the officers??
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Well. Unlike Reno, Gonzales Sr. seems to be making an effort to spend some time with his kid(s). That's gotta count for something.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

fortinbras wrote:Which reminds me: Does anyone have any reliable info on how ANY of the notorious sovereign-types -- the Montana Freemen, the Republic of Texas, et al. -- fared or are faring in prison??? Are they getting along with the other inmates or the officers??
I can answer this, and I'm so glad you asked!

On April 7 2008, Russell Dean Landers had his sentence extended for 15 years for attempting to extort his release from prison. He and two other inmates at the federal prison in El Reno, Oklahoma had demanded millions of dollars from officials for the use of their names, which they claimed were "copyrighted." They were found guilty of "conspiring to impede the duties of federal prison officials and extortion in (their) efforts to gain release from prison by making financial demands on prison staff and attempting to seize their property."

Clayton Heath Albers and Barry Dean Bischof were his co-conspirators. I think they had their sentences extended 14 years a piece.

Landers, Albers, and Bischof were inmates at the federal prison in El Reno in late 2003 and early 2004. Landers is serving a sentence related to his participation in an armed stand-off with the FBI at the Montana Freemen ranch in 1996. The evidence at trial showed that in August of 2003, all three defendants claimed to have copyrighted their own names and then demanded millions of dollars from numerous prison officials for the purported unauthorized use of their names. The evidence also included a credit report that individuals outside of the prison obtained on behalf of the defendants from a car dealership without the warden’s permission. This credit report gave the defendants details about the warden’s bank accounts and personal and real property. Recorded telephone calls and documents showed that in early 2004, after sending demand notices to the warden and attempting to file liens against the warden’s property, the defendants hired an individual to seize the warden’s vehicles, freeze his bank accounts, and change the locks on his house based on the fraudulent liens. This individual turned out to be an undercover FBI agent. Believing that the warden’s property had been seized, the defendants demanded to be released from prison before negotiating the return of the warden’s property.

So, in summary, they're behaving just like model sovrun prisoners. Any questions?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

So all this UCC crap is taking place in the very prison where Reno Gonzalez is housed - El Reno, Oklahoma. You'd think he'd learn from their mistakes and warn his father that it doesn't work.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche

Thinking...not exactly something these folks are qualified to do.

Reno's in El Reno? Boy, that's almost poetic, ironic and fitting.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Demosthenes wrote:So all this UCC crap is taking place in the very prison where Reno Gonzalez is housed - El Reno, Oklahoma. You'd think he'd learn from their mistakes and warn his father that it doesn't work.
I don't think that these people are capable of learning from their mistakes. Their zealotry is much too intense, as is their belief in grand conspiracies; and they are incapable of serious comparative thought. They enjoy the romance of being pioneering rebels in the Great Cause of Freedom Via The UCC. They cannot allow themselves to let go of their delusions, for if they do they go back to dull, powerless, uninteresting lives (or so they perceive them) from which they are seeking to escape.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:So all this UCC crap is taking place in the very prison where Reno Gonzalez is housed - El Reno, Oklahoma. You'd think he'd learn from their mistakes and warn his father that it doesn't work.
I don't think that these people are capable of learning from their mistakes. Their zealotry is much too intense, as is their belief in grand conspiracies; and they are incapable of serious comparative thought. They enjoy the romance of being pioneering rebels in the Great Cause of Freedom Via The UCC. They cannot allow themselves to let go of their delusions, for if they do they go back to dull, powerless, uninteresting lives (or so they perceive them) from which they are seeking to escape.
Not only do they not see that anything they've done is a mistake but they see their failure as further evidence of the conspiracy against them. It's a self-perpetuating mode of thinking whereby every failure is actually a success (see PH and LostHeads).
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Reno's in El Reno? Boy, that's almost poetic, ironic and fitting.
Not to mention recursive.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:Reno's in El Reno? Boy, that's almost poetic, ironic and fitting.
And redundant.

But it does seem to be the perfect title for a country-western song:

"Do They Let Reno Play Keno In El Reno"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He probably thinks there's a message from God in it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

18 USCS § 1521

§ 1521. Retaliating against a Federal judge or Federal law enforcement officer by false claim or slander of title

Whoever files, attempts to file, or conspires to file, in any public record or in any private record which is generally available to the public, any false lien or encumbrance against the real or personal property of an individual described in section 1114 [18 USCS § 1114], on account of the performance of official duties by that individual, knowing or having reason to know that such lien or encumbrance is false or contains any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche

The Observer wrote: And redundant.

Tell you what:

If Famspear can pen the lyrics, I'll put a nice two-step on it.

The vocals will have to be from someone else since I don't sing worth toffee, but I know a couple of vocalists here in the area.

Who knows? Quatloos may be the first anti-scam website to have made a hit single. :wink:
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:
And redundant.

It won't be perfect unless it mentions mama, trucks, trains, prison and gettin' drunk.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Mr. Mephistopheles

"Do They Let Reno Play Keno In El Reno"[/quote]

It won't be perfect unless it mentions mama, trucks, trains, prison and gettin' drunk.[/quote]

As in David Allan Coe's "You Never Even Call Me By My Name"?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

And hound dogs! It has to talk about hound dogs!
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
It won't be perfect unless it mentions mama, trucks, trains, prison and gettin' drunk.
As in David Allan Coe's "You Never Even Call Me By My Name"?
You win! Go collect 25 Quatloos from petty cash.