Reno's dad's latest

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Reno's dad's latest

Post by grixit »

When i discovered that "You Took My Heart, Threw it on the Ground, and Stomped that Sucker Flat" was not a spoof, some of the challenge went out of ridiculing country.

But adding tps to the mix helps. Lets see how many titles i can come up with:

If I Could Walk that Dog again, You'd never See Me back

Crack that Code against My Skull again

They Foreclosed on My Farm, but Let Me Keep the Strawman

It's Hard to Feel Sovereign, When You Can't Make Your Woman Stay

I Learned about the Law from watching Crop Circles

Went to Dinner with the Great One, and Now My Goose is Cooked

Pickup Truck Lien Notice Blues

I Paid my Bar Tab with a Billion Dollar Voucher

Mama, Don't Fill out that Birth Certificate in Caps

When the Writ Hits the Fan

I Know I'm Free from Taxes, Cause God Said so on You Tube
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

grixit wrote:Lets see how many titles i can come up with:
Mama, Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to be Strawmen.

I Can't Stop Levying You.

I'm So Sovereign I Could Cry.

Happy Trials (with Roy Rogers and Dale Evans)

I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

T R O U B L E

(I've submitted the idea to these people, but don't expect to hear back until maybe next week):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkEwdg1VP_c
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Sunday, August 30, 2009
Latest on Cirino "Reno" Gonzalez, and possible lawyer visit

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =508038501
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

At some point the urge to be a spokesperson for a hopeless cause overcomes reality.

It's as if people involved in relatively insignificant situation (on a scale of public importance, at least) feel they should try and make their case into a major public issue by putting up self-styled public-relations bits in the hopes that they or their chosen martyr will become some kind of viral Internet hero.

Everybody seems to figure they can be a doctor, lawyer, lobbyist/PR flack, etc., etc.

Last time I looked, do-it-yourself brain surgery, pro se tax defense and amateur public relations maneuvers all wound up with really bad outcomes.

Frankly, there are a lot of people who are their own (and their alleged friend's) worst enemies; most times in their self-aggrandizing efforts they don't understand the concept of what it would take to un-ring a bell.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So “Rino” thinks the attorney thinks this is an easily won case? In what land of utter dementia one can only wonder. Someone is snowing someone here, just not sure who.

The attorney had to ask if “Rino” wanted to do something about the guards interfering with his lawyer visit?????? Say what!!!!!!!

So “Rino” wants a new trial, freedom with time served, and the conviction over turned? While he is at it he might as well wish for being Queen of the May since that is far more likely to happen. I am hard pressed to decide which of them is more delusional, “Rino” or the attorney, if any of this has even the remotest bit of reality to it. Optimism is one thing, but this is flat out delusion on a massive scale.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Remember three things:

(1) As far as Gordon is concerned, this "account" is twice removed. How accurate a reporter do you think either Gonzalez or his dad is likely to be? This story went through them both.

(2) At an initial meeting with a new client, no competent lawyer is going to be completely negative. You are there to do your best, and strange things do happen. It will no good to tell the client he has little hope - especially in the appellate context, where a plea is not an option.

(3) Inmates grasp at straws.

That said, pigs will fly before Gonzalez gets time served.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Wserra,

All quite true, truth be told I would suspect the Gordon account is further than twice removed, and several times removed from reality since it has become quite obvious that the entire Gonzalez clan are strangers to reality and common sense. To put not too fine a point on it, I’m not sure I would believe them if they told me the time of day, let alone anything else.

I agree on the initial meeting part, I’m afraid my question here is how competent have the past lawyers been? My opinion, based on what I have seen, would be not very. I am equally certain that the initial tenuous, “we may have a case for”, was immediately turned into “we have a sure fire appeal based on” by the ever more delusional Gonzalez clan regardless of what the poor attorney said. See previous comment regarding lack o’ contact with reality. That being said, I would still have questions about competency on the simple fact that either of the lawyers didn’t immediately muzzle dear old da’ and Rino’s supporters who have done him NO, and I mean NO end of good. That makes me wonder there. At the very least the message should have been sent through Rino to Da’ to STFU, and there doesn’t appear to have even been even an attempt at it.

Straws aside, they are grasping at castles in Spain at this point, and porcine aerodynamics have not been reversed or altered at last check.

That being said, and the side show comedy pushed into the background, I have yet to see even a scintilla of evidence of any kind of possible grounds for a new trial, let alone anything else. I really don’t see even grounds for an appeal except for the fact that Rino is an idiot and did more for the prosecution than for the defense. However, the last time I checked that wasn’t grounds for an appeal. So I really don’t see that there is any reason for optimism here other than pure delusion.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:truth be told I would suspect the Gordon account is further than twice removed, and several times removed from reality
Yeah, me too. I doubt he said anything like what they claim he said.
I agree on the initial meeting part, I’m afraid my question here is how competent have the past lawyers been?
You can't know without being there. However, from what I've seen, they have been fine. A near-hopeless case with loudmouth morons for clients can make the best lawyers look bad.
I would still have questions about competency on the simple fact that either of the lawyers didn’t immediately muzzle dear old da’ and Rino’s supporters
But you don't know that they didn't try to do just that. You can't just "muzzle" idiots who see themselves as freedom fighters. I know; I've been there. Do you remember when Donna Van Meter published here (and doubtless other places as well) a letter from Gordon to Gonzalez, and I and others suggested that wasn't the wisest course of action? She said that she had told Gonzalez the same, but he wanted to publish it anyway. Why do you think a lawyer would have more success in keeping the nitwit quiet than did his girlfriend?

And no, from what I see as well there is virtually no possibility of a successful appeal.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Wserra, I have to agree with you on this, I can’t imagine a more hopeless task than trying to keep that bunch from not only shooting themselves in the foot but actually putting the noose around there necks and then adjusting it.

My only comment on the mess made by friends and family, is that they have whined and complained about everything else, to the point I can’t imagine them not whining and complaining that the attorney was trying to stifle their efforts to save their beloved martyr.

I have to think that all the defense attorneys that have been dragged into this mess have had a thankless and utterly hopeless task. It’s one thing when the odds are stacked against your client, and another still when your client is not only guilty but busily posting daily utube bits about everything they did in glowing detail.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Sep 9, 2009 12:42 AM
Subject: Reno says...

Body: After a phone call and a letter, Reno wants people to keep increasing their network, keep spreading the truth about the FED, IRS, The unlawful WARs, effects of Depleted Uranium,9/11 Truth.... Just KEEP on being the great sources of information that y'all are.
He expects to be out by year's end (before 2010) and intends to come out SWINGING but needs as many eyes on him as possible.
He said something about "keep the tanks topped off& the engines running"
Stay loyal and keep the faith.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith
:{ jmg
Demo.
notorial dissent

I really do feel sorry for Rino's attorney, he has a near insurmountable task and his client is busy digging what little ground remains out from under him.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

He has a job working HVAC to pay child support. Every time he calls he speaks about how he misses them, even calls his ex wife to speak with them. Just because we don't report it doesn't mean that he doesn't speak of them, that should be a given that he misses his family dearly, we tend not to post to the public our personal business. His children and ex wife all support him, showing up for the impromptu demonstration at the jail house that following morning of the raid. After all is said and done, remedy will be sought for the great injustice done, and you wont have to ever worry about how well the children are being taken care of.
wserra

Post by wserra »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:remedy will be sought for the great injustice done
"seek" != "find", Matthew 7:7 notwithstanding.
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

He has a job working HVAC to pay child support.
It's a prison job. How much does he make that he can send home to take care of four kids, $150 a month?
Demo.
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

I suspect Reno is at the bottom of the pay scale, a position he is likely well familiar with.

All federal inmates are required to work with the exception of those who for security, educational, or medical reasons are unable to do so. See Inmate Work and Performance Pay Program, 28 C.F.R. pt. 545, subpt. C; Program Statement 5251.05, Work and Performance Pay Program, Inmate. An institution work day ordinarily is seven hours. Most inmates are assigned to an institution job such as food service worker, orderly, plumber, painter, warehouse worker, or groundskeeper, earning 12 cents to 40 cents per hour.

See 18 U.S.C. § 4122. UNICOR job wages currently range from 23 cents to $1.15 per hour.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

VanMeters Revenge wrote: Every time he calls he speaks about how he misses them, even calls his ex wife to speak with them. Just because we don't report it doesn't mean that he doesn't speak of them, that should be a given that he misses his family dearly, we tend not to post to the public our personal business.
That's so nice. However, I can't help thinking that he should have considered that before he left them all to play with guns in New Hampshire.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Monday, September 14, 2009
From Reno to Father, Family, Friends and Supporters.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =510141963
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Paladin wrote:Monday, September 14, 2009
From Reno to Father, Family, Friends and Supporters.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =510141963
Does he think that the overuse of quotation marks makes his message more mysterious?
Demo.