The Stupidity of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: The Stupitidy of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Post by Prof »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:My my...the Quatloos 'spin doctors' of the income tax have been burning up their keyboards 2day... :P
And the "spin doctor" free-loader, GASE, has been burning up his keyboards with silly arguments about the burdens life in the real world imposes upon citizens, including paying for the costs of government, voting for politicians who support each citizen's views of the world, living with the results, even if they don't eactly suit that particular citizen's tastes, and, when the need arrives, being will to serve his or her fellow citizens as a soldier, a sailor, or, even, a taxpayer.
"My Health is Better in November."
GoldandSilverEagles

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

Prof wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:My my...the Quatloos 'spin doctors' of the income tax have been burning up their keyboards 2day... :P
And the "spin doctor" free-loader, GASE, has been burning up his keyboards with silly arguments about the burdens life in the real world imposes upon citizens, including paying for the costs of government, voting for politicians who support each citizen's views of the world, living with the results, even if they don't eactly suit that particular citizen's tastes, and, when the need arrives, being will to serve his or her fellow citizens as a soldier, a sailor, or, even, a taxpayer.
Feel better now?
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

He feels that he will totally ignore it, not address it, or dismiss it with a snarky oneliner. He will continue to act totally oblivious to anything that interferes with his distorted world view that he doesn't have to pay taxes. He will continue to dismiss entirely accurate legal analysis as "spin doctoring" if it conflicts with his self serving illusion. He will continue to believe that he alone is right, and the rest of the world is wrong. Nothing you say will ever change that. Why even try? He obviously isn't.
Paul

Re: The Stupidity of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Post by Paul »

They are a voluntary tax. If you don't want to pay the tax, don't buy the widgets.
Typical thoughtless tp moron. If you don't want to buy things, you don't need income. So the income tax is every bit as voluntary as an excise imposed on sales or purchases.

But that's about all that can be expected of a person who can't tell the difference between a true slave who can be compelled to work whether they want to or not, at whatever the master tells them to do, for no reward (unless you consider not being punished a reward), and someone who can labor or not as they choose, and enjoy 100% of the fruits of labor they do for themselves, but have to pay tax equal to a portion of their income when they sell their labor to another.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Through all the rhetoric, still no explanation of why the "slaves" just don't follow the example of Moses and just leave?

Also, since they have obviously grown to Hate America with a passion, isn't it hypocritical to stick around? Why not leave the U.S. and go to more "free" shores with less government, such as Haiti?

Flaming hypocrites these "slaves"!
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
GoldandSilverEagles

Paul wrote:Typical thoughtless tp moron. If you don't want to buy things, you don't need income. So the income tax is every bit as voluntary as an excise imposed on sales or purchases.
And TP's are the ones accused of being rude! HA!!~ I have not insulted you, and yet you stoop to insult me. Now that is a fine example of showing a lack of intelligence..insulting someone when you don't agree with their POV. Another word comes to mind. Immaturity.

Tarzan, your expected to behave as an adult in here. Let's act like one.

Btw....Yes, I do need funds coming in, but i DON'T have to buy merchandise that carries a duty on it, (especially when said merchandise is manufactured and purchased intrastate excluding the internet,) in order to live my life.

You state above...."..So the income tax is every bit as voluntary..." . So do you suggest that one goes on welfare, to get the funds to buy the necessities of life, if one does not wish to incur the income tax liability that everyone says you are liable for?
GoldandSilverEagles

CaptainKickback wrote:I ask a third time of GaSE, how do you feel about this: "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration." It's been in effect since February 3, 1913.

So long as it is around, your income (wages, earnings and all other related synonyms) can be taxed, which means unless you get paid in cash (which really restricts your LEGITIMATE earning potential) you run a real good risk of being a "slave" as you view it.
Damn your worse than my child.

I will have to look up the particulars but this much I do know. The 16th Amendment did not give the feds any more power, or taxing authority than what they had previous to it.

It might be in Brushaber v. Union Pacific, but i don't have time to research it and tickle your fancy at the moment.

I'm posing in between 2 different forums at the present.

You'll have to wait.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote: I will have to look up the particulars but this much I do know. The 16th Amendment did not give the feds any more power, or taxing authority than what they had previous to it.
“The Sixteenth Amendment declares that Congress shall have power to levy and collect taxes on income, ‘from whatever source derived’ without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration. It was not the purpose or the effect of that amendment to bring any new subject within the taxing power. Congress already had the power to tax all incomes. But taxes on incomes from some sources had been held to be ‘direct taxes’ within the meaning of the constitutional requirement as to apportionment. [cites omitted] The Amendment relieved from that requirement and obliterated the distinction in that respect between taxes on income that are direct taxes and those that are not, and so put on the same basis all incomes ‘from whatever source derived.’”

Bowers, Collector v. Kerbaugh-Empire Co., 271 U.S. 170, 173-174 (1926).

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#nonewpower
Not that you'll read or acknowledge it.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Oh dear. Stains will be impossible to remove. Posing on two forums. Must wait for Brushaber, friend of TP.
Paul

Post by Paul »

And TP's are the ones accused of being rude! HA!!~ I have not insulted you, and yet you stoop to insult me. Now that is a fine example of showing a lack of intelligence..insulting someone when you don't agree with their POV. Another word comes to mind. Immaturity.
So you also can't tell the difference between intelligence and maturity. No surprise. And you seem to think calling someone a slave is not insulting, or that posting your blather as if it were rational argument is neither insulting nor deserving of scoffing?
Btw....Yes, I do need funds coming in, but i DON'T have to buy merchandise that carries a duty on it, (especially when said merchandise is manufactured and purchased intrastate excluding the internet,) in order to live my life.

You state above...."..So the income tax is every bit as voluntary..." . So do you suggest that one goes on welfare, to get the funds to buy the necessities of life, if one does not wish to incur the income tax liability that everyone says you are liable for?
Who says "they" can't tax every purchase by an excise? And if they merely choose to tax all sales or purchases of foodstuffs or any other necessity? Your option is to pay tax or grow your own, which just happens to be nontaxable under both excises and income taxes. Who said anything about welfare?

Again, my point is that BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION, an income tax is every bit as voluntary as an excise tax. The only way you can avoid all excises a government could chose to impose is to avoid all purchases, and anyone who can do that can simultaneously avoid having income.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
Paul wrote:Typical thoughtless tp moron. If you don't want to buy things, you don't need income. So the income tax is every bit as voluntary as an excise imposed on sales or purchases.

Tarzan, your expected to behave as an adult in here. Let's act like one.

Why not?

What's to stop a government (federal, state, or local) from imposing a sales tax on everything you need "in order to live your life"?

I'm bored, and humoring you, because you're obviously not going to produce an honest or coherent answer, but I was amused by the idea that you might catch a glimpse of how lame and pathetic your philosophy is, and how bankrupt your intellectual integrity is.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Joey Smith wrote:Through all the rhetoric, still no explanation of why the "slaves" just don't follow the example of Moses and just leave?

Also, since they have obviously grown to Hate America with a passion, isn't it hypocritical to stick around? Why not leave the U.S. and go to more "free" shores with less government, such as Haiti?

Flaming hypocrites these "slaves"!
Joey, they're awaiting the coming of their Moses and there are a number of past failed and presently failing poseurs that haven't lived up to their expectations, as well as a seemingly unending supply of potential candidates hoping to fill that role.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
GoldandSilverEagles

Paul wrote: So you also can't tell the difference between intelligence and maturity. On the basis of your posts, you have neither.

No surprise. And you seem to think calling someone a slave is not insulting, or that posting your blather as if it were rational argument is neither insulting nor deserving of scoffing? If my posts are such "blather" and your feeling so-o above and superior to them, why are you lowering yourself by replying to them? Your words and actions don't mesh.

Who says "they" can't tax every purchase by an excise? You really don't know much about the economics of the Free Enterprise system and taxes do you? I'd like to know of just one item, that is trucked in that doesnt have an excise built into it's price?

Who said anything about welfare? LOL..You need to go back and read my earlier posts in this thread.

Again, my point is that BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION, an income tax is every bit as voluntary as an excise tax. The only way you can avoid all excises a government could chose to impose is to avoid all purchases, and anyone who can do that can simultaneously avoid having income.
You really are a small time thinker. It's alll about YOU isn't it! Who ever implied the only purpose for earning compensation was only to buy crap to live on? Ever heard of capital for investments, a home to live in, saving for your kids, funds to take care of your parents in their old age? And here are some that will likely blow your "me.. me" mentality. Cash for charities. Oh my, such a new concept! Has it ever dawn on you that the more you make, AND THE MORE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP, the more you can give away and help others? Evidently not.
MSA

Post by MSA »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:You really are a small time thinker. It's alll about YOU isn't it! Who ever implied the only purpose for earning compensation was only to buy crap to live on? Ever heard of capital for investments, a home to live in, saving for your kids, funds to take care of your parents in their old age? And here are some that will likely blow your "me.. me" mentality. Cash for charities. Oh my, such a new concept! Has it ever dawn on you that the more you make, AND THE MORE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP, the more you can give away and help others? Evidently not.
"It is hard to have a southern overseer; it is worse to have a northern one; but worst of all when you are the slave-driver of yourself."
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:... Has it ever dawn on you that the more you make, AND THE MORE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP, the more you can give away and help others? Evidently not[/color]. [/b]
Sure it has.

Some of us do it through legitimate organized religions.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:You'll have to wait.
I can't help but notice that you didn't answer...
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Has it ever dawn on you that the more you make, AND THE MORE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP, the more you can give away and help others? Evidently not.
You want to keep more money in order to give it away?

If I believed that you were tithing religiously, and were being taxed on income that you gave away because you could not itemize, I would salute you.

But because I believe that you're full of it, I will fart in your general direction.

I have "tithed," giving away one tenth of the first fruits to those who provided spiritual growth to me, even though those gifts were not deductible. Can you say the same? Can you say that you have tithed for purely spiritual reasons and without any expectation of a tax deduction?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
GoldandSilverEagles

[quote="LPC"] You want to keep more money in order to give it away?
It's all about having more options in ones life. The more one keeps the more options one has, like the option of giving more FRN's away. You folks have so-o sold yourself on the mirage that you (think) you know me...so well. You folks don't know squat about me. Yet your huge ego's demand that you keep insisting that you do.

If I believed that you were tithing religiously, and were being taxed on income that you gave away because you could not itemize, I would salute you. I do not need the approval of the feds (via a tax deduction) to know that I am doing the right thing when I give FRN's away.
But because I believe that you're full of it, I will fart in your general direction. And if you concentrate hard enough I'm confident you would bring natural gas prices down significantly.[/b]

I have "tithed," giving away one tenth of the first fruits to those who provided spiritual growth to me, even though those gifts were not deductible. Can you say the same? I give FRN's away for metaphysical purposes. FRN's are energy, thus they follow the laws certain of energy. One of them is the 'law of circulation'. If you want more of something, give it away! Put it into circulation! Give it away to someone, AND IT WILL COME BACK!!!

Can you say that you have tithed for purely spiritual reasons and without any expectation of a tax deduction? Somewhat. I have tithed for spiritual purposes, and for purposes of material gain, but since I have not filed since the early 90's, i can claim I've done it for reasons outside of a tax deduction.
GoldandSilverEagles

MSA wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:You really are a small time thinker. It's alll about YOU isn't it! Who ever implied the only purpose for earning compensation was only to buy crap to live on? Ever heard of capital for investments, a home to live in, saving for your kids, funds to take care of your parents in their old age? And here are some that will likely blow your "me.. me" mentality. Cash for charities. Oh my, such a new concept! Has it ever dawn on you that the more you make, AND THE MORE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP, the more you can give away and help others? Evidently not.
"It is hard to have a southern overseer; it is worse to have a northern one; but worst of all when you are the slave-driver of yourself."
"slave-driver of yourself"...aka...focused, disciplined, passion and vision driven individual.... Just ask any successful business owner. Thank you for the compliment. 8)
GoldandSilverEagles

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
GoldandSilverEagles wrote:... Has it ever dawn on you that the more you make, AND THE MORE YOU MANAGE TO KEEP, the more you can give away and help others? Evidently not[/color]. [/b]
Sure it has.

Some of us do it through legitimate organized religions.
Your next.

Granted I don't know if you are talking about a Christian based church, but here goes...

Biblically speaking, what's "legitimate" about a (Christian) religion that lies that "Christ" is the head of the church, when they incorporate 501(c)3 with the feds and thus made the feds the head of the church?

The leaders of the church are lying to the members of the church when they preach that Christ is the head of the church.

The feds are the Boss of the church, not Christ, and that is not biblical. The church has to answer to the feds and if the feds dont like how the church "conducts themselves", the feds have the full legal authority to shut them down.

So much for religious freedom~NOT.

And all courtesy of a contractual agreement know as 501(c)3 incorporation.