The Stupidity of the Slave Argument Redux #137

GoldandSilverEagles

Re: The Stupidity of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Post by GoldandSilverEagles »

CaptainKickback wrote:Now, getting back on point there GaSE, the 16th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states: "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Can you, in a reasonably brief fashion, explain why you think the federal government does not have the right and privilege to tax your income (earnings, wages, or other related synonyms)? You have avoided the issue, or just refused to address it and yet as an Amendment to the Constitution it is the highest law possible.

You're not one of those people that only obeys the law(s) when it is in your favor, and break any laws that do not work in your favor are you? :wink: Please say no, please say no, please say no.
Inasmuch as I'd enjoy writing a book stating my beliefs, and opinions on the income tax, and asserting my 1st amendment right in displaying my views on a public forum, within the last hour or two I have been contacted and counseled by a concerned friend that suggested that I become silent on this issue.

Sorry Captain and Brandybuck, but I have changed my mind as I have elected to follow their advice.
Last edited by GoldandSilverEagles on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
GoldandSilverEagles

Tax Man wrote: Image
haha...Both of my roommates are women. :twisted:
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:Now, getting back on point there GaSE, the 16th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States states: "The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Can you, in a reasonably brief fashion, explain why you think the federal government does not have the right and privilege to tax your income (earnings, wages, or other related synonyms)? You have avoided the issue, or just refused to address it and yet as an Amendment to the Constitution it is the highest law possible.

You're not one of those people that only obeys the law(s) when it is in your favor, and break any laws that do not work in your favor are you? :wink: Please say no, please say no, please say no.
Inasmuch as I'd enjoy writing a book stating my beliefs, and opinions on the income tax, and asserting my 1st amendment right in displaying my views on a public forum, within the last hour or two I have been contacted and counseled by a concerned friend that suggested that I become silent on this issue.

Sorry Captain and Brandybuck, but I have changed my mind as I have elected to follow their advice.
Too late.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The Emporer wrote:I have been contacted and counseled by a concerned friend that suggested that I become silent on this issue
That's funny. A couple of pages ago, the Emporer thought that when I said:
Ah, yes, it's always good to publicly admit to what is either willful failure to file and/or outright evasion for each of the last 15 or so years.

Unless, of course, you are so impecunious that you haven't had gross income in excess of the exemption amounts and standard deductions to which you were entitled in every one of those years. Other than that, I predict that you will ultimately come to regret your crowing about your actions or lack thereof on a board such as this.
it was an "attitude" and "arrogance" because I happened to use a word that left the Emporer drawing his usual blank. He remained proud of himself.

Here's a news flash for you, Emporer. I try to use words which accurately express what I want to say and have no doubt that virtually all of the non-TP-types here are quite familiar with them. You and other TP morons are another matter entirely.

It's been clear from the start that you were way out of your depth. I considered you to be nothing more than a troll and a quite a poor excuse for one at that. Now, I consider you to be a scared troll, as you probably well should be.

Have fun cogitating about whether or not any of the many IRS personnel who read this board, no doubt including some in CI and certainly some who are in regular contact with CI, think you are worth the effort.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Inasmuch as I'd enjoy writing a book stating my beliefs, and opinions on the income tax, and asserting my 1st amendment right in displaying my views on a public forum, within the last hour or two I have been contacted and counseled by a concerned friend that suggested that I become silent on this issue.

Funny thing about that. I gave exactly the same advice on another thread 4 days ago and was totally ignored. I must have gotten a lot smarter in the last 4 days.

by Duke2Earl on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:55 pm

No, I'm not going to give you cites. If you were truly interested in that you could find them yourself easily. But I am going to give some better advice than you deserve. You do have a right to remain silent. If you had even a quarter of a brain you would use that right. If you had any brain at all you would realize that your only chance is to stay under the radar and hope that squashing you like a bug is more trouble than it's worth. But of course, you aren't that smart. Rather you go on internet sites and freely admit your guilt of federal crimes. Really smart move. Good luck with that.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
GoldandSilverEagles

[quote="."] [quote]Ah, yes, it's always good to publicly admit to what is either willful failure to file and/or outright evasion for each of the last 15 or so years.

Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word, first off, your spelling sucks. Emperor is not spelled "Emporer", you obviously do not know how to use spell check which is readily available in this forum.

Second, it is you who live in fantasy unreality by referring to me in this fictitious manner.

Next, I am being accused of criminal activity, "tax evasion", and in a slanderous manner without a shred of concrete evidence.

What is your legal proof* (*proof beyond a reasonable doubt) that I have in fact committed "tax evasion"?

The fact is you don't have any.

You like to beat your chest and talk big, and that's about it.
Last edited by GoldandSilverEagles on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote: haha...Both of my roommates are women. :twisted:
Roommates? I thought you were a big shot wheeler-dealer who made his money from the advice of multi-millionaires?

I sure hope you filed your 1040s. Unless of course you don't have to file for not having income high enough, but then you wouldn't be able to buy those women all those nice things and be able to spread the bread around to treat a lady right.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word, first off, your spelling sucks. Emperor is not spelled "Emporer", you obviously do not know how to use spell check which is readily available in this forum.

Second, it is you who live in fantasy unreality by referring to me in this fictitious manner.

Next, I am being accused of criminal activity, "tax evasion", and in a slanderous manner without a shred of concrete evidence.

What is your legal proof* (*proof beyond a reasonable doubt) that I have in fact committed "tax evasion"?

You like to beat your chest and talk big, and that's about it.
Translation: "Here's hoping that I can undo my mistake by pretending that I didn't incriminate myself."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
MSA

Post by MSA »

GoldandSilverEagles wrote:[Inasmuch as I'd enjoy writing a book stating my beliefs, and opinions on the income tax, and asserting my 1st amendment right in displaying my views on a public forum, within the last hour or two I have been contacted and counseled by a concerned friend that suggested that I become silent on this issue.

When the master calls, the slave comes running. :twisted:
GoldandSilverEagles

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:
Roommates? I thought you were a big shot wheeler-dealer who made his money from the advice of multi-millionaires?

Where does it say that big shot wheeler-dealers cant have female roomates? lol Your a funny guy...

I sure hope you filed your 1040s. Unless of course you don't have to file for not having income high enough, but then you wouldn't be able to buy those women all those nice things and be able to spread the bread around to treat a lady right.
If my Ladies didn't like the way I treat them they would move on. lol
Evil Squirrel Overlord

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:

Where does it say that big shot wheeler-dealers cant have female roomates? lol Your a funny guy...
So you are a big shot wheeler-dealer! Wow. I will listen to your advice then. How much of my stock should I convert to gold?
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote: So you are a big shot wheeler-dealer! Wow. I will listen to your advice then. How much of my stock should I convert to gold?
Those "roomates" are his mom and older sister. :twisted:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

How much stock should you convert to gold? Well, consider this -- over the long run, gold is a LOSER, even during the Great Depression; and what goes up can also go down. Just ask anyone who bought gold in 1979 or 1980 and held it for a few years.

If you still want to invest in gold, as a hedge transaction, then be my guest; but I wouldn't put all of my investment eggs in a golden basket.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Re: The Stupitidy of the Slave Argument Redux #137

Post by Red Cedar PM »

. wrote:Ah, yes, it's always good to publicly admit to what is either willful failure to file and/or outright evasion for each of the last 15 or so years.

You like to beat your chest and talk big, and that's about it
It's nice to know that Gassy edited his post on the first page of this thread where he admitted the other day that he hadn't filed a 1040 in several years. If any of the moderators want to dig up his old post and re-post it to show what an idiot Gassy is, I'd appreciate it.

Guess what, buddy, if you had income above the filing threshhold in those years you are exposed to civil penalties and the DOJ would probably have good grounds for a criminal case against you if they felt like it. Good luck staying under the radar, I'm sure that'll work out real well for you.
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

CaptainKickback wrote:If he deals strictly in cash, it could be a little easier to hide/tougher to prove, unless he funnelled everything through a bank account - which makes it a tad harder to explain away.

Or he is not a big enough fish to come after.
Either way, he is going to have to lead a pretty inconvenient life to really stay under the radar. I can't imagine it would be easy getting a car or a home loan when you don't have a bank account and deal in cash all of the time, or when you aren't able to provide your last few years' tax returns to the loan officer because you didn't file them.
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

CaptainKickback wrote:If he deals strictly in cash, it could be a little easier to hide/tougher to prove, unless he funnelled everything through a bank account - which makes it a tad harder to explain away.

I have a strong suspicion that GaSE flies under the radar because he's likely the opposite of all he proclaims: wealthy, ladies man, experimental drug user, well maybe not the last one. This isn't intended as ad hominem. His braggadocio reminds me of a 16 or 17 year old boy.
Evil Squirrel Overlord

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:

I have a strong suspicion that GaSE flies under the radar because he's likely the opposite of all he proclaims: wealthy, ladies man, experimental drug user, well maybe not the last one. This isn't intended as ad hominem. His braggadocio reminds me of a 16 or 17 year old boy.
Now you tell me after I converted all my stocks to Libbies! :P
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote: Now you tell me after I converted all my stocks to Libbies! :P
Oops! My bad. :oops:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

I suspect you're right, or at least, partly right. Maybe the two roomies provide his living.