Hendrickson's petition for rehearing of cert denial- DENIED

Nikki

Re: Hendrickson's petition for rehearing of cert denial- DENIED

Post by Nikki »

wserra wrote:The "order list" with the Hendrickson denial
I wonder how the "Ux" (of 'et Ux') is doing?

She's been remarkably quiet all these years despite the fact that she'll be held equally financially responsible (unless she can come up with a really creative innocent spouse defense) and likely be subject to a couple of criminal charges as well.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:
wserra wrote:The "order list" with the Hendrickson denial
I wonder how the "Ux" (of 'et Ux') is doing?

She's been remarkably quiet all these years despite the fact that she'll be held equally financially responsible (unless she can come up with a really creative innocent spouse defense) and likely be subject to a couple of criminal charges as well.
Him Tarzan. She Jane. Woman sit in back and do what Tarzan say. Woman wash clothes, care for offspring unit. Tarzan do thinking.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Famspear wrote:Him Tarzan. She Jane. Woman sit in back and do what Tarzan say. Woman wash clothes, care for offspring unit. Tarzan do thinking. Woman do time.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

I believe that the IRS is concerned that his book may end income tax withheld at the source
Your concern is without basis; the IRS isn't concerned about this at all and there is no indication that the courts have even the slightest inclination to do so.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Still no word, and I doubt Pete's going to advertise it until he gets his "this is actually a victory!" speech down cold.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Yesterday, I sent emails to two of the losthorizons regulars. I informed them of the U.S. Supreme Court's denial of Hendrickson's petition for rehearing, but I more or less implied that they might want to consider deliberately holding back on revealing the news over there.

So far, both appear to have complied with my suggestion (assuming they have read my emails).

I wonder if it's a bit unnerving for those who are "in the know" over there to realize that the PeterEricBlowhardMeister hasn't announced the news.

I think it's user "databrain" that has spent so much time on the original petition and the petition for rehearing. I guess no one has told him yet.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

cynicalflyer wrote:Still no word, and I doubt Pete's going to advertise it until he gets his "this is actually a victory!" speech down cold.
Weston White has posted a pretty good "this is actually a victory!" speechon his site in response to the announcement by LPC. It has all the required elements, arrogance, ignorance of the law, and the comical misuse of unfamiliar words. (Can there be a "virtual plethora" of anything?)
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:Can there be a "virtual plethora" of anything?
Yeah, and you'll need 875mg of augmentin twice a day for 30 days to clear it up.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Quixote wrote:
cynicalflyer wrote:Still no word, and I doubt Pete's going to advertise it until he gets his "this is actually a victory!" speech down cold.
Weston White has posted a pretty good "this is actually a victory!" speechon his site in response to the announcement by LPC. It has all the required elements, arrogance, ignorance of the law, and the comical misuse of unfamiliar words. (Can there be a "virtual plethora" of anything?)
I can't stop laughing. Weston White has to be one of the funniest natural comedians this country has ever produced. He actually makes you think that he believes the bullkaka that he posts on LH. The best part is where he claims that the Supreme Court should have taken Hendrickson's petition seriously!

Oh -- he really DOES believe what he writes? :oops:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

I guess this means Petey can't go in to his criminal case and claim that "Scotus is reviewing my case". Or will he petition a third time?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Quixote wrote: Weston White has posted a pretty good "this is actually a victory!" speechon his site in response to the announcement by LPC. It has all the required elements, arrogance, ignorance of the law, and the comical misuse of unfamiliar words. (Can there be a "virtual plethora" of anything?)
Weston is Weston. And the old "If the court really means that Pete is wrong, they should grant cert and then rule that his arguments are bogus". It really says a lot about TP-mentality, they seem to think they have such cunning arguments that they are entitled to special treatment.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Thule wrote:Or will he petition a third time?
He could, but USSC Rule 44 (Rehearing) part 4 says it would go into the circular file.
USSC wrote:The Clerk will not file consecutive petitions (...)
He was entitled to file a petition for cert. He was entitled to file a petition for rehearing. That's it. Denied means denied. It's final.
Thule wrote:the old "If the court really means that Pete is wrong, they should grant cert and then rule that his arguments are bogus"
Funny stuff, ain't it? The USSC gets about 8,000 cert petitions per year and hears less than 100. Obviously they have nothing better to do than waste time hearing totally frivolous crap from a five-time loser.

His junk actually has less merit than the hundreds of junk petitions protesting the quality of their food or lodging filed every year by jailbirds, all of which are routinely denied. At least the jailbirds are smart enough not to bother asking for a rehearing.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Thule wrote:I guess this means Petey can't go in to his criminal case and claim that "Scotus is reviewing my case". Or will he petition a third time?
Pete's done; the only open question is which federal prison camp he ends up at. See also Lynne Meredith, Irwin Schiff, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. ........
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Weston White wrote:Rather instead they, including SCOTUS have remained looking away, as if to quietly utter to us each individually… We know, we know… we have failed you all and it is just too damned bad for each and every one of you.
Well, I suppose that's one way to view the mountain of case law that is against you and a denial of cert directly on the issue.... :roll:
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Joey Smith wrote:
Pete's done; the only open question is which federal prison camp he ends up at. See also Lynne Meredith, Irwin Schiff, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. ........
Are there any accommodations open at Dry Tortuga?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote:
Weston White wrote:Rather instead they, including SCOTUS have remained looking away, as if to quietly utter to us each individually… We know, we know… we have failed you all and it is just too damned bad for each and every one of you.
I think that this is a perfect example of how modern education has turned into one big "teach to the test" exercise. Too many people are not exposed to any meaningful study of our country's system of government and how it works; and all too often when they do it consists of little more than a collection of sound bites, many of which are misleading if not flat-out wrong.

We are in bad need of a national movement to create a series of full-year courses, on the American political system, and make them a mandatory part of school curricula. We can allow for differing viewpoints, of course; but every child should be able, when he or she reaches adulthood, to have a working knowledge of our political and legal institutions.

I say this because, if Weston White had a genuine knowledge of how the Supreme Court operates and how it selects its cases for review, he might understand that you have to make a basic showing that your case is at least plausible before the Court will consent to hear it, and that when the Court declines to do so it means that you just didn't have the horses to run the fact.

Then again, it's Weston White; so he might not.... :)
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

From my own experience talking to Weston, I'm not sure he understands the law of gravity enough to know that if you drop a hammer off Brooklyn Bridge, it's gonna go in the water.
He's definitely not on my short list for the Nobel Prize.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hmm, well we could dumb down the Civics section of Schoolhouse Rock
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

It's been two days now since the U.S. Supreme Court denied the PeterEricBlowhardMeister's petition for rehearing -- and still not a peep about it at his losthorizons web site, as far as I can see. What a surprise.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

On Monday, the date of Pete's lastest defeat (oops, I mean "victory"), I emailed a couple of well-known followers of Pete over there about it. Here's what I wrote to one of them:
I guess no one at losthorizons follows this stuff anymore, but I'll let you know: The United States Supreme Court rejected Peter Hendrickson's petition for rehearing today (Monday, August 17th).

I'd be curious to see how long it takes the word to percolate into the losthorizons forum. (I leave it as your decision as to whether you want to be the one to announce it, or whether you want to wait awhile and see how long it takes Pete to get around to making the announcement, etc.)
His response was:
Thank you for the update, life gets busy and can't follow everything like People magazine does.
That user is still posting at the losthorizons forum.