Hendrickson's petition for rehearing of cert denial- DENIED

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Hendrickson's petition for rehearing of cert denial- DENIED

Post by notorial dissent »

I still don’t think they would get it, and since it goes against what they really really want to believe, they would just ignore it anyway. It is much more satisfying to believe that they are just hiding from your well reasoned and brilliant legal theory, than that they(USCT) have determined that it is just so much birdcage liner and are in total agreement with the appeals court that is in agreement with all the other appellate courts on this topic, that there is no issue to be decided, it is dead, done decided. That is just too simple, and too final, when they just know they have an unbeatable argument if someone would just lower their IQ by 100 points and nod and agree with them.

Or, as someone posted, “It ain’t a gonna happen”.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:It's been two days now since the U.S. Supreme Court denied the PeterEricBlowhardMeister's petition for rehearing -- and still not a peep about it at his losthorizons web site, as far as I can see. What a surprise.
I'd not expect it to be mentioned (by Pete) until the Friday edition of the Newsletter.

Those you e-mailed are probably just a bit fearful of Pete's reaction, and until he gives his view, they'd probably rather not put their foot in their mouth lest they see his displeasure.

Look for Pete to pontificate about the 'victory' in the next Newsletter.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ASITStands wrote:
Famspear wrote:It's been two days now since the U.S. Supreme Court denied the PeterEricBlowhardMeister's petition for rehearing -- and still not a peep about it at his losthorizons web site, as far as I can see. What a surprise.
I'd not expect it to be mentioned (by Pete) until the Friday edition of the Newsletter.

Those you e-mailed are probably just a bit fearful of Pete's reaction, and until he gives his view, they'd probably rather not put their foot in their mouth lest they see his displeasure.

Look for Pete to pontificate about the 'victory' in the next Newsletter.
The latest newsletter dated Mid-Edition Update, August 21, 2009 has no mention of the denial of the motion for rehearing.

It does, however, link to an old news video with Petey and his brother, who created a board game. The name of the board game has turned out to be prophetic in regards to Petey's legal exploits.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Pete Hendrickson designed at least 8 games in the early to mid '90s, two with Reyn as co-designer. The abstract stategy games have some interesting features, such as the player being able to modify the game board during play. The games that have themes, such as "The Game of Lose" and "International Insult" all reveal the designer's anti-social attitudes.

Edited to add:

One reveiwerfound that Pete is as vague when writing game rules as he is when writing about taxes.
The rules sheet could use another edition. The all upper-case font is hard to read, for one thing, and it's under-diagrammed - you have to figure out what a wall is, for example. (I'm serious - they're not that obvious.) Even a simple listing of components would help: 1 Trover, 3 Guards, 10 Energy Points would have helped me understand the game much more quickly. As it was, the rules rather casually drop mentions of these pieces without showing or telling you which are which - I didn't know if a Trover was the single Pawn, the three peg-like things or even the ten flat disks! One rule that had me puzzled for three readings is that a piece cannot move through an empty space - until I finally realized it meant a space with no tile, not a space with no pieces!
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Dezcad wrote:The latest newsletter dated Mid-Edition Update, August 21, 2009 has no mention of the denial of the motion for rehearing.

It does, however, link to an old news video with Petey and his brother, who created a board game. The name of the board game has turned out to be prophetic in regards to Petey's legal exploits.
The forum is dark as of this post (6:37PM Eastern).
LostHorizons wrote:phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1062 Duplicate entry '-1' for key 2

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('2c6c6f8ebe54cae8c6325ebd1346e735', -1, 1250894148, 1250894148, '62dea0d3', 2, 0, 0)

Line : 189
File : sessions.php
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

It's up now, as of 7:41 pm central time, 8:41 pm eastern.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

What, and hurt book sales?
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And let’s not forget the donations....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The lost horizons web site apparently went down again, late Friday night. As of 5:44 am central time Saturday 22 August, it's still down.

EDIT: Correction: It appears that the forum section of the losthorizons web site is down. The rest of the site appears to be working.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Something just occurred to me. This is the second time (that I remember) that the losthorizons forum has gone down shortly after a defeat for Peter Hendrickson. The last time was when he was arrested in November 2008, wasn't it? If I recall correctly, the forum was down for a short period right after his arrest was announced.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Famspear wrote:Something just occurred to me. This is the second time (that I remember) that the losthorizons forum has gone down shortly after a defeat for Peter Hendrickson. The last time was when he was arrested in November 2008, wasn't it? If I recall correctly, the forum was down for a short period right after his arrest was announced.
Good memory

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3366&p=53047&hilit ... est#p53048
Re: Hendrickson Indicted II

New postby webhick on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm
The LH forum is now experiencing technical difficulties per the phpbb error message. It's a relatively simple fix but when you couple this with the recent connection error messages...LH may be going dark soon and I don't think that Pete or the government will have anything to do with it.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

cynicalflyer wrote:
Famspear wrote:Something just occurred to me. This is the second time (that I remember) that the losthorizons forum has gone down shortly after a defeat for Peter Hendrickson. The last time was when he was arrested in November 2008, wasn't it? If I recall correctly, the forum was down for a short period right after his arrest was announced.
Good memory

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3366&p=53047&hilit ... est#p53048
Re: Hendrickson Indicted II

New postby webhick on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm
The LH forum is now experiencing technical difficulties per the phpbb error message. It's a relatively simple fix but when you couple this with the recent connection error messages...LH may be going dark soon and I don't think that Pete or the government will have anything to do with it.
Yes, I can remember stuff like that, or things like what's in a footnote in some court case I studied 20 years ago. But I can't remember where I laid my eyeglasses five minutes ago.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

I wouldn't be surprised if the forum errors (duplicate key or whatever) relate to someone monkeying with the database by hand but not doing it quite right. My guess would be that a ham-handed wanna-be DBA was trying to remove stuff from some of the tables but missed a detail such as a cross-reference to a removed row's key in another table. This theory agrees with my impression of PH as someone who likes to rewrite history, delete friends, and cover tracks (however useless that effort may be).
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Lambkin wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the forum errors (duplicate key or whatever) relate to someone monkeying with the database by hand but not doing it quite right. My guess would be that a ham-handed wanna-be DBA was trying to remove stuff from some of the tables but missed a detail such as a cross-reference to a removed row's key in another table. This theory agrees with my impression of PH as someone who likes to rewrite history, delete friends, and cover tracks (however useless that effort may be).
Which is also consistent with Hendrickson's history of conspiring with "friends" to mail a smoke bomb, and then helping to convict those "friends" when the bomb goes off and injures someone, as well as his history of exploiting the gullible for personal profit by publicly posting their "victories" to promote his book while knowing that the government can use the information (and has used the information) to find and recover the erroneous refunds, with penalties.

In short, we're talking about someone who is at least amoral, if not sociopathic (aka antisocial personality disorder).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

LPC wrote:publicly posting their "victories" to promote his book while knowing that the government can use the information
Not to mention continuing to do so long after suit was successfully brought to recover the erroneous refunds against at least a half-dozen "victorious" recipients of refunds and even longer after numerous very explicit references were made here about the the IRS harvesting information from the posted refund check images because they were insufficiently redacted.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Hmmm. It's 1:58 pm central time on Saturday 22 August, and lost horizons forum is still brokey-brokey. I might be feeling the onset of lost horizons withdrawal syndrome (LHWS) -- if I weren't so busy working inside, at the office on a beautiful Saturday.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

. wrote:
LPC wrote:publicly posting their "victories" to promote his book while knowing that the government can use the information
Not to mention continuing to do so long after suit was successfully brought to recover the erroneous refunds against at least a half-dozen "victorious" recipients of refunds and even longer after numerous very explicit references were made here about the the IRS harvesting information from the posted refund check images because they were insufficiently redacted.
Consistent with character traits of a person with narcissistic personality disorder: (1) delusional belief that one's self is omnipotent, and (2) lack of empathy or concern for other people.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Not that any amount of redacting would have done any good if it didn't include the amount, which would defeat the entire purpose of posting a check image as proof of some significant dollar amount of "victory."

While the Treasury cranks out millions of tax refund checks every year, the number for any particular amount, for example, $12,483.52 is very small. Any given check could even be the only one for that particular amount. Even assuming that there were 100 checks issued for any particular amount, it still wouldn't take long to find the one associated return with no reported income but a refund for withholding.

Too bad those bogus CtC returns stick out like a thumb that's been hit hard about 10 times with a sledge hammer.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

As of 5:14PM Eastern time, the Lost Horizons forum is back up.

'Famspear,' you can satisfy your addiction once again. No withdrawal symptoms for you.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ahhhhhhhh.....