Feds don't read blog comments, right?

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Feds don't read blog comments, right?

Post by Quixote »

A comment to a blog entry concerning a WSJ article about tax agencies using the internet to track down deadbeats.
10 Posted by jtip82 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:55PM EDT Report Abuse
The IRS is flat out an illegal agency that uses threats and the ignorance of the general American public to steal as much money as they possibly can from us. Does anyone actually think that it's legal, or right, to crash someones party just to collect taxes? And yes there is no SPECIFIC law in the IRC that says the general public is required to pay income taxes. However, IRS agents hide behind an ever growing federal government, and a confusing mess of tax laws to do whatever in the heck they want. I wonder if they would change their attitude if they had to stare down the business end of a 12 gauge shotgun.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Nikki

Re: Feds don't read blog comments, right?

Post by Nikki »

Just a 12-gauge?

He really should chat with Ed and Elaine regarding their experience.
MSA

Post by MSA »

And yes there is no SPECIFIC law in the IRC that says the general public is required to pay income taxes.
Well, yes, that's right, there isn't. The income tax is imposed on individuals.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

Front line RA's and RO's are blocked by firewall from visiting social networking sites. Boss Man is concerned we would spend all our time socially networking.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I wonder if he'd change his "attitude" if he was staring down the barrel of 5 to 10 in Levenworth?
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Levenworth? Isn't that the place you have to *work* to get into? Unless jtip82 takes an actual shotgun down to a federal building, instead of just blowing off steam and maybe filing some frivolous paragraphs, they're barely going to be Lompocworth.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4