Dan Evans works with the IRS

Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Dan Evans works with the IRS

Post by Joey Smith »

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Dan Evans works with the IRS

Post by The Observer »

It's getting to the point that you can't trust anyone nowadays. First, we see Nikki vainly protesting that he isn't an IRS agent, and now it turns out that LPC is a collaborator with the IRS. Next thing you know, we will be finding out that wserra and Famspear are members of the BAR.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

The first link is to the kind of incomprehensible crap that I find from time to time on the web and usually don't waste time trying to decipher.

For example, the comment says that "This is from Dan Evans website." and yet there is nothing quoted there from my website. What is quoted seems to be from a 2008 article found at http://www.filife.com/stories/irs-tax-protesters
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Eva Rosenberg / Dan Evans: it's close enough for tax denier purposes.