CtC expanding over seas

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

CtC expanding over seas

Post by Thule »

Dropped by LH, to see if Pete Allmighty have come up with a good explantion as to why SCOTUS won't be bothered by him. No luck.

But his latest newsletter claims that:
NOTE: In response to requests from the growing ranks of CtC-educated Canadian and Australian lovers of liberty and students of the law, CtC Warrior groups are now forming in those two countries!
http://www.losthorizons.com/Newsletter.htm

My goodness. How the blazes can some Aussie read a book stuffed with "quotes" and "information" on US law, and conclude that he no longer should pay taxes in Australia?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: CtC expanding over seas

Post by ASITStands »

Thule wrote:My goodness. How the blazes can some Aussie read a book stuffed with "quotes" and "information" on US law, and conclude that he no longer should pay taxes in Australia?
I'm still wondering how the Supreme Court can deny certiorari and it not be mentioned by Hendrickson somewhere, on the forum or in the newsletter, or by one of the owls!
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

ASITStands wrote: I'm still wondering how the Supreme Court can deny certiorari and it not be mentioned by Hendrickson somewhere, on the forum or in the newsletter, or by one of the owls!
It's odd, and quite unusual. But it could have hurt sales. Maybe Petey just PM'd all the users and told them to keep quiet.

The only person to try to spin this into a victory is former Fidei Defensor Weston White.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Thule wrote:Maybe Petey just PM'd all the users and told them to keep quiet.

The only person to try to spin this into a victory is former Fidei Defensor Weston White.
There's no PM function on Lost Horizons. That was disabled (or never enabled) years ago.

And, I hadn't read Weston's defense of the denial. I think it's discussed somewhere.

It's just odd that no one on LH has mentioned the denial since such hopes had been placed on the Supreme Court hearing the arguments and such efforts had been placed in the letters.

'Famspear' - Have you heard nothing from your contacts over there?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ASITStands wrote:
Thule wrote:My goodness. How the blazes can some Aussie read a book stuffed with "quotes" and "information" on US law, and conclude that he no longer should pay taxes in Australia?
I'm still wondering how the Supreme Court can deny certiorari and it not be mentioned by Hendrickson somewhere, on the forum or in the newsletter, or by one of the owls!
C'mon, now -- do you really think that dear ol' Petey is actually going to admit to anything which might impair his status at the Supreme Prophet of tax denial?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Thule wrote:
ASITStands wrote: I'm still wondering how the Supreme Court can deny certiorari and it not be mentioned by Hendrickson somewhere, on the forum or in the newsletter, or by one of the owls!
It's odd, and quite unusual. But it could have hurt sales. Maybe Petey just PM'd all the users and told them to keep quiet.

Hey, Henry Tudor managed to keep that title when he divorced the Pope, why shouldn't Weston do likewise.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
ASITStands wrote:
C'mon, now -- do you really think that dear ol' Petey is actually going to admit to anything which might impair his status at the Supreme Prophet of tax denial?
It's quite amazing that nothing has been said about it. It is the nail in the coffin, the swan's song, the death knell, the...you get my point. But in any event, they will just spin it as a victory, so I suppose it doesn't matter. Its like telling someone who thinks he's Peter Pan that all psychologists agree that he's not Peter Pan - it won't make a difference.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Imalawman wrote: It's quite amazing that nothing has been said about it. It is the nail in the coffin, the swan's song, the death knell, the...you get my point. But in any event, they will just spin it as a victory, so I suppose it doesn't matter. Its like telling someone who thinks he's Peter Pan that all psychologists agree that he's not Peter Pan - it won't make a difference.
Hasn't Petey already said something like, "the Supreme Court has again refused to address the merits of my case (out of cowardice, or under orders from their Masters) because they know that they will have to rule in my favor if they do?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Imalawman wrote: It's quite amazing that nothing has been said about it. It is the nail in the coffin, the swan's song, the death knell, the...you get my point. But in any event, they will just spin it as a victory, so I suppose it doesn't matter. Its like telling someone who thinks he's Peter Pan that all psychologists agree that he's not Peter Pan - it won't make a difference.
Hasn't Petey already said something like, "the Supreme Court has again refused to address the merits of my case (out of cowardice, or under orders from their Masters) because they know that they will have to rule in my favor if they do?"
I didn't think he had, but I lose track of what he says so easily, not being a follower.

My surprise is that "nothing has been said about it" on the forum or in the newsletter.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

My goodness. How the blazes can some Aussie read a book stuffed with "quotes" and "information" on US law, and conclude that he no longer should pay taxes in Australia?
Although most of Cracking the Code consists of Pete explaining why the plain language of the IRC and the court decisions interpreting it contradict his position on income taxes, he makes some observations that apply equally well in any legal system based on English law.

For example, the following would be recognized as nonsense by both US and Australian courts.
[Adam] Smith deplores capitations as inequitable, inflationary, counterproductive, and destructive of liberty. Importantly, he makes clear that any tax levied upon and/or measured by the exercise of a basic right-- such as the right to life, liberty, the ownership of property, working, or engaging in trade-- is a capitation.
CTC, page 3
To summarize all of this in a nutshell: remuneration for work literally IS labor; and the seizure (whether called a tax or anything else) of remuneration that is the result of simply working for a living amounts to slavery.
CTC, page 31

The latter is particularly interesting. If it were true, it would prohobit enforced collection of tax of any sort in a jurisdiction that prohibits slavery. It would also prohibit execution of civil judgments.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:
To summarize all of this in a nutshell: remuneration for work literally IS labor; and the seizure (whether called a tax or anything else) of remuneration that is the result of simply working for a living amounts to slavery.
CTC, page 31

The latter is particularly interesting. If it were true, it would prohobit enforced collection of tax of any sort in a jurisdiction that prohibits slavery. It would also prohibit execution of civil judgments.
It would also prohibit any enforcement of child support obligations.

Which, by some strange coincidence, seem to be a problem for a not-insignificant number of tax deniers.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.