CtC gets another 'airing'

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

CtC gets another 'airing'

Post by rogfulton »

Stuart Piddas has posted a comment (he's number 24) to an article on MSN Money called 'Tax collectors trolling Facebook' in which he mentions starting CtC:
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Ta ... ebook.aspx

Also not to be missed are PaulRevere2009 (comment #15) and Liberal4Liberty (comments 78 & 80).

Try as I might, I have not been able to find any of the proof these people talk about that paying taxes is not a requirement under the law, except on their websites.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: CtC gets another 'airing'

Post by wserra »

rogfulton wrote:Try as I might, I have not been able to find any of the proof these people talk about that paying taxes is not a requirement under the law, except on their websites.
I realize this may come as a shock, but I haven't been able to find any proof on their websites either.

Welcome to Quatloos, rog.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

wserra wrote:
rogfulton wrote:Try as I might, I have not been able to find any of the proof these people talk about that paying taxes is not a requirement under the law, except on their websites.
I realize this may come as a shock, but I haven't been able to find any proof on their websites either.

Welcome to Quatloos, rog.
No kidding! It's also hard to find proof that any of them are actually getting away with it longer than getting an initial refund only to find out the IRS wants it back at some point.

Welcome to Quatloos! Life it good.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

If there was a way to legally avoid paying the income tax, someone would have discovered it way 1913, and the hole mortared over by Congress back in 1914.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Speaking of CtC, here's the latest from Peter Hendrickson (today, Friday 4 September 2009):
Hey, warriors, here's a little project some might wish to take up: prepare language for legislation requiring that all "information return" forms contain the complete relevant statutory language on the face of the form-- so that when a payer is filling one out, he or she has ALL the relevant definitions staring at him (as does the recipient, in turn).

For instance, a W-2 would be required to say, at the relevant places, "This line is to be used to report payment of "wages" as defined at 26 USC 3401(a)-- that is, all payments not otherwise excepted in the law of remuneration to the recipient as an "employee", which includes an officer, employee, or elected official of the United States, a State (as defined at 26 USC 7701(a)(10) and 26 USC 7651(1)), or any political subdivision thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing. The term ''employee'' also includes an officer of a corporation (as relevantly defined in the the law).".
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2156

To which my response would be: Hey, warriors, here's a little project some might wish to take up: Ask the PeterEricBlowhardMeister what happened to his petition for rehearing before the U.S. Supreme Court. Wasn't that petition denied -- back on August 17th?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
To which my response would be: Hey, warriors, here's a little project some might wish to take up: Ask the PeterEricBlowhardMeister what happened to his petition for rehearing before the U.S. Supreme Court. Wasn't that petition denied -- back on August 17th?
Come on, now -- if PeterPeterPumpkinEater tells the truth about his rehearing petition, his remaining sheeple will desert him en masse, and he'll have to earn a living by shoveling manure at the local zoo. The only thing we'll ever hear, from him, about that petition is something like "the Supreme Court ducked the issues raised in my petition because they know that they'd have to rule in my favor if they addressed those issues. Another CtC victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Also not to be missed are PaulRevere2009 (comment #15)
Posted by PaulRevere2009:
The author, Aaron Russo, goes so far as to interview one of the "master-minds" of the IRS Code, and that gentleman had a hard time explaining, or showing where in the tax code does it require Americans to pay federal taxes.
My first thought upon reading that was that PR2009 thought Russo had held a seance with Wilbur Mills. And that was before I read Dan's comment about Fannie Fox on another thread.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:Mills. And that was before I read Dan's comment about Fannie Flagg on another thread.
I think you meant to say "Fannie Fox." Fannie Flagg and Wilbur Mills would have been a match made in hell.

Actually her correct name was Fanne Fox.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The Observer wrote:
Quixote wrote:Mills. And that was before I read Dan's comment about Fannie Flagg on another thread.
I think you meant to say "Fannie Fox." Fannie Flagg and Wilbur Mills would have been a match made in hell.

Actually her correct name was Fanne Fox.
:oops:
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Either way, Fannie Flagg would have chewed Wilbur up and spit him out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Famspear wrote: To which my response would be: Hey, warriors, here's a little project some might wish to take up: Ask the PeterEricBlowhardMeister what happened to his petition for rehearing before the U.S. Supreme Court. Wasn't that petition denied -- back on August 17th?
Actually, I'll cover that in my new book; Cracking the Blowhard, The Fascinating Truth About Peter Hendricksons Scam.

I'm a bit stuck on chapter 1, I really don't know what to write after "It doesen't work, dumb***. And if you try it, you could get in serious trouble.".

But I still have a good chance of finishing it before Demo finishes hers.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.