Brown's sentencing

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Brown's sentencing

Post by notorial dissent »

Wsera, I couldn't agree more!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The latest nonsense filed by the Browns:
September 4, 2009 UCC-1#2007009134K
00982 1
For: James Starr, d/b/a Clerk of Court
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
55 Pleasant St.
Concord N.H. [03301 ]
Elaine-Alice :Brown©, Creditor
clo 266 County Farm Rd.
Dover, N.H. [03820]

RE: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v. EDWARD BROWN and ELAINE BROWN
Case #06-CR-00071-01t02-SM, 09-CR-00030-01102-GZ S
Notice of Refusal of Judgment
Edward-Lewis:Brown© and Elaine-Alice :Brown©, living, sentient, flesh-and-blood man and woman, Creditors and Secured Parties for the legal fictions, EDWARD BROWN and ELAINE BROWN, with unlimited commercial liability, are neither the sureties nor the accommodation parties for the above noted legal fictions . We hereby aver that we refuse for cause without dishonor the judgment of this court .

Causes:
The court's obvious bias against the defend ants, EDWARD BROWN and ELAINE BROWN, and against Edward-Lewis :Brown(D and Elaine-Alice :Brown(D.
The court's obvious bias in favor of the U .S . Attorneys.
The court's denial of all pre-trial notices .
The court's denial of all pre-trial affidavits to the U .S . Attorney, allowing the U .S . Attorney to fail to rebut said affidavits without accountability, in violation of law .
The court's refusal ofjustification testimony by the Creditors.
The court's refusal to prove jurisdiction when challenged, as required by law .
The court's conducting barratry along with the U .S. Attorney .
The judge's offensive and rude remarks to the defendants' witnesses .
The jury selection process being inappropriate and staged, consisting of those of predetermined bias against the defendants .
The denial ofjury nullification .
Removal of the jury each time Edward-Lewis:Brown© attempted to tell the whole truth, so help me God, as so sworn as mandated by the court .
The court's allowing the news media to demonize the defendants, while gagging the "defendants"' responses .
The court disallowed defendants counsel of their choice, as mandated in the U .S. Constitution.
Repeatedly refused the termination of his counsels on the demand of Edward-Lewis:Brown© and Elaine-Alice :Brown©, in both trial and pre-trial .
Court refused the use of the proper names in addressing us.
Refused lawful abatement due to misnomer .
Judge Singal presided over the t rial of Danny Riley, Jason Gerhard, and Cirino Gonzales, and was thus predisposed against us, bi ased in favor of the U.S. Attorney, an d should have recused himself.
This trial was the result of the unlawful conviction in 2007, wherein the defendants were tried for violating : (1) a law that does not exist (payment of income tax on the earnings of one's labor) ; (2) a law that does not apply to the defendants and is also in contradiction to the maxims of law that one must be aware that an action is a crime, and that one must knowingly and willingly commit said crime (structuring) .
Edward-Lewis :Brown© and Elaine-Alice :Brown© maintain our position that we are not the legal fictions EDWARD BROWN and ELAINE BROWN, and are thus held unlawfully .
Although all pre-trial motions, notices and affidavits have been summarily denied, the courts have been notified of our position and of our supporting documentation.
These courts are military courts, as self-admitted by said courts by virtue of the military flag present in the courtrooms, administering the bankruptcy.
We have never consented, we do not consent, we will never consent.

Edward-Lewis:BrownO, Secured Party Elaine-Alice:Brown©, Secured Party
Creditor, Holdler-in-due-Course with Creditor, Holder-in-due-Course with
unlimited commercial liability unlimited commercial liabilit y
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Second piece of nonsense filed, #16 is very compelling:
September 4, 2009 UCC-1#20070029134K
For: James Starr
dlbla Clerk of Court
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
55 Pleasant St .
Concord, N.H. [03301 ]
Elaine-Alice:BrownO, Creditor
c(o 266 County Farm Rd.
Dover, N.H. [03820]

RE: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA v . EDWARD BROWN and ELAINE BROWN
Case #06-CR-00071-01l02-SM, 09-CR-00030-01 102-GSZ

Notice of PSI RefusaUSecured Party Creditor Response

The living, sentient, free-will natural man and woman known as Edward-Lewis :Brown and Elaine-Alice :BrownC, Secured Parties, Creditors for the legal fictions defendants, EDWARD BROWN and ELAINE BROWN, and Holders-in-due-Course with unlimited commercial liability, are neither the sureties nor the accommodation parties for the above noted legal fictions . We hereby aver that we refuse for cause without dishonor the Presentencing Investigation Report for EDWARD BROWN, and reaffirm the position of Elaine-Alice:BrownO regarding her response to the PSI for ELAINE BROWN .

Refusal/reaffirmation

1 . PSI's are mostly a rehash of the U .S . Attorney's statements and evidence in the trial .
2. PSI's are blatantly biased against the defendants .
3. The PSI of EDWARD BROWN recommends departure above, but the PSI of ELAINE BROWN does not recommend departure below .
4. PSI's are the result of a sham trial which has no jurisdiction over the Secured Parties Creditors . (Note: New Hampshire RSA123 .1 and 40USC255) .
5. Edward-Lewis:Brown© and Elaine-Alice :BrownC never have consented, do not consent to these proceedings, and never will consent .
6. Elaine-Alice:Brown© did, in her response to the PSI of ELAINE BROWN state her position as Secured Party Creditor for the ELAINE BROWN, and not the defendant herself.
7. Edward-Lewis :Brown(D and Elaine-Alice :Brown© have never entered a plea .
8 . Edward-Lewis :BrownC and Elaine-Alice:Brown© have never been allowed our proper counsel of choice, which continues to this day .
9. Edward-Lewis :BrownC and Elaine-Alice :Brown © maintain our position that we are not defendants, are not felons, and thus this incarceration is against the wrong parties.
10. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA/UNITED STATES is a bankrupt corporation as of June 5, 1933, and the courts are acting on behalf of said bankrupt corporation .
11 . All U.S. Code is copywritten by West Law and other British companies, thus unavailable to anyone except those authorized parties, such as members of the British Accredited Registry (BAR) associations.
12. The above places any respondent to allegations from government agencies, into a position of impossibility, as any defendant presenting himself to any court in his own stead, is not allowed access or does not understand this law or these procedures .
13 . The people's law in this country is the constitution common law, which is no longer practically available.
14 . Refer to enclosed "Notice of Refusal of Judgment." for more.
15. Edward-Lewis :Brown©, on September 4, 2009, was lied to by the U .S . Marshals, in that I was told I was being taken to the optometrist for glasses, but instead was taken to court with no notice, thus no opportunity for preparation .
16 . Etc . etc. etc.
17. Edward-Lewis :Brown© did not receive the EDWARD BROWN's PSI until September 2, 2009, twenty-eight days prior to sentencing hearing, whereas thirty-five days are required by law.

Edward-LewisiBrownd, Secured Party Elaine-Alice :BrownC, Secured Party
Creditor, Holder-in-due-Course with Creditor, Holder-in-due-Course with
unlimited commercial liability unlimited commercial lilability
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

16 . Etc . etc. etc
That pretty much says it all.

Well, except for maybe this item.
11 . All U.S. Code is copywritten by West Law and other British companies, thus unavailable to anyone except those authorized parties, such as members of the British Accredited Registry (BAR) associations.
So, Congress just produces a rough draft and WestLaw polishes it for publication?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Way to go, Ed and Elaine! Just when I think that you couldn't possibly top the deranged bulldada that you've inflicted upon our legal system in the past, you sink right down and do just that.

Your cells ought to be padded, in case you ever realize just how diligently you two have worked to publicly make fun of yourselves.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

These courts are military courts, as self-admitted by said courts by virtue of the military flag present in the courtrooms, administering the bankruptcy.
Ah, the flag thing. Haven't seen that in awhile. Oldie but a goodie.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

4. PSI's are the result of a sham trial which has no jurisdiction over the Secured Parties Creditors . (Note: New Hampshire RSA123 .1 and 40USC255) .
This crud brought you by Joe Haas....
17. Edward-Lewis :Brown© did not receive the EDWARD BROWN's PSI until September 2, 2009, twenty-eight days prior to sentencing hearing, whereas thirty-five days are required by law.
And ironically enough, the only scrap of bone with even a tad bit of meat on it is the last item.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

cynicalflyer wrote:
And ironically enough, the only scrap of bone with even a tad bit of meat on it is the last item.
From Ed's attorney's prior filing:
3. On August 24, 2009, I met with the Defendant at the Strafford County House of Correction for the purpose of reviewing the pending probation report. The Defendant left that meeting without any substantive discussion of the report itself or possible objections.

4. On August 31, 2009, I again went to see the Defendant at the Strafford County House of Correction with the hopes of reviewing the pending probation report. The Defendant refused to come to the visiting room to meet with me. The correctional officer on duty advised that the Defendant refused the visit and had told her that he “does not have a lawyer.”
Demo.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Ok, so not even a tad bit of meat on the bone.

Oh well. So long Ed.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Notice of Refusal of Judgment
"Jeez, why din't my moutpiece tink o' dat? When I gedoudahere, he's dead!" Al Capone
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CaptainKickback wrote: Ed, Elaine and others of that circus are getting what they deserve and if the "nasty, ebil gummint" was as horrible as they imagine it to be, they'd be filling a hole in the desert. And you wonder why at times the government pushes for an underground nuclear bomb test - kills two (or more) birds with one stone. :twisted:
An underground nuke test wouldn't hurt the :Browns. They have lead for brains, so the radiation wouldn't hurt their (ahahahaha) brain functioning.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

UGA Lawdog wrote:"House of Correction"? Sounds like an S&M joint.
I'd pay to see Ed family:Idiot in a joint like that .... with Randy Weaver wielding the whip. :twisted: Who knows? In what passes for Ed's mind, that might even be pleasurable.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Trippy wrote:
UGA Lawdog wrote:"House of Correction"? Sounds like an S&M joint.
I'd pay to see Ed family:Idiot in a joint like that .... with Randy Weaver wielding the whip. :twisted: Who knows? In what passes for Ed's mind, that might even be pleasurable.
He MUST love pain -- he's inflicted so much of it on himself, his wife and his pals.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

What's the cost per year to maintain a federal inmate? $40K or something like that?

Ed's ridiculous blather is directly responsible for at least 100 years of federal time between himself, his idiot wife and his idiot supporters, even taking into account the fact that E&E are both unlikely to fully serve their coming additional 30+ year sentences. That would be about $4 million, perhaps more. So, he's inflicted a good bit of pain on the taxpayers, too.

Unfortunately, since Ed is impervious to reason, there's no cheaper alternative.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, oddly enough, Ed Family:idiot did get one thing right, he and Elaine are “secured parties” and will remain “secured” for the remainder of their lives.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yeah sure....someone please take Ed's crayons away from him now, I can see him spending the rest of his pathetic life filing idiot motions and suits in Federal Courts, the only affect of which will be to waste the time and resources of the courts.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Did I ever tell you guys about Ed's cross-dressing tendencies???
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:Did I ever tell you guys about Ed's cross-dressing tendencies???
Umm.... I'm almost afraid to ask......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I'm not-- spill.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I get the distinct impression that Ed doesn't take advice, doesn't learn from his mistakes, and has a very inflated ego (even worse than Quatlosians!). If so, it means that prison life is going to be very very rough on him.