More unrest at LH

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: More unrest at LH

Post by Quixote »

Pablo Rodrigues posted
Holbrook:

The reason I don't want to post the arguments here is simple: it takes too much time to post the information online.

Right now, we're working one-on-one to coach people, show them the law, help them make correct factual arguments, and incorporate these into CDP requests, Tax Court petitions, etc.

The typical amount of time for the first call is 2-3 hours. Follow-up meetings range between 1-2 hours each, and there are about 4-5 follow-up meetings. As you can see, if it takes that long speaking with you, you can imagine it would take WAY too long to write it out on the forum.

If you have any interest in these things, contact me at Info@TaxCourtTaxForce.com.
And all out of the goodness of his heart. What a guy.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Quixote wrote:And all out of the goodness of his heart. What a guy.
All sarcasm aside, I'm thinking 'Pablo' is positioning himself to be the new "go to" guy.

It's obvious to me there's money involved. I doubt seriously 'Pablo' does this for nothing.

We've seen him offer his "services" several times in several threads. This is how it starts. Someone offers to "help" others, and after a few "freebies," it becomes a pay thing.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ASITStands wrote:
Quixote wrote:And all out of the goodness of his heart. What a guy.
All sarcasm aside, I'm thinking 'Pablo' is positioning himself to be the new "go to" guy.

It's obvious to me there's money involved. I doubt seriously 'Pablo' does this for nothing.

We've seen him offer his "services" several times in several threads. This is how it starts. Someone offers to "help" others, and after a few "freebies," it becomes a pay thing.
Just like your friendly neighborhood dope peddler....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

I find it interesting that here (and elsewhere) "holbrook" equates Buddhism with atheism.
Interestingly enough, Buddha himself said that he wasn't promoting worship of any particular deity, he was simply trying to tell people how to be happier in the here and now.

The religious aspect of Buddhism was grafted on later.
ericdeko411

Post by ericdeko411 »

ASITStands wrote:
It's becoming a trend. Sometime we can predict how it'll go.
Last edited by wserra on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove commercial link. No commercials, please.