WtP Whining

ashdcnueve

Re: WtP Whining

Post by ashdcnueve »

in addition to The Observer's point is that having the knowledge of what's right and what's wrong to everything will not always depend on their age... :mrgreen:
Last edited by wserra on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove commercial link. No commercials, please.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

And the countdown begins ....

October 17th is when the last installment to the Pheasant Run Conference Center is due ($78,400). At this time, WtP has raised just over $3100 from their last update ... and most of the previous donations have been spent already. At this time, I'm guessing (based on the October 8th update) that CC2009 has just over $11 grand in the till.

Will Bob And Co. raise enough money in time? Will a wealthy donor enter stage left at the eleventh hour? What will WtP tell the delegates if the whole thing goes to pot???

The suspense mounts ... :twisted:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The only suspense is that Bob hasn’t found some emergency to spend what little they have collected.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Schulz' "continental congress" ends Saturday, and it's been going exactly as predicted: A bunch of people sitting around discussing BOB'S ideas and "solutions." And, the plan of resistance the delegates have "developed" is the same one Bob's been advocating for years:

1) No answers, no taxes. ("The Civic Actions recommended by the Congress for the People to end the Income Tax fraud include for the People to contact their local sheriff and demand cooperation with the citizenry to provide protection from (unlawful) federal and state tax enforcement actions (including fraudulent, non-judicial “administrative” IRS liens and levys), that citizens prepare to replace or otherwise recall or impeach any sheriff who refuses to protect their local citizens from “…rogue federal agents acting under color of law,” and for citizens to prepare themselves to withhold their monies as a means to secure Redress.")

2) Repealing ALL gun laws

3) Forming a militia in every county

(Click here for the latest update.)
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Trippy wrote: No answers, no taxes.
It's not like they haven't gotten answers, they just don't agree with the answers. And they refuse to listen until they get the answers they want.

Tell me how that works out for them. I don't expect it's going to be pretty.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Duke2Earl wrote:
Trippy wrote: No answers, no taxes.
It's not like they haven't gotten answers, they just don't agree with the answers. And they refuse to listen until they get the answers they want.
They won't listen, even then. They'll sit there, in their cells, convinced that, as surely as night follows day, their assertions are correct and that they are being persecuted by a corrupt (insert your favorite villain here).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Don't get me wrong I am about as pro gun as one can get without putting on camoflouge and combat boots and meeting up with my friends in the woods for the weekend (Think Montana Freemen not National Guard). But I don't thjink repealing all gun laws is a good idea. I don't want crazy people, felons, and drug addicts to have access to a ma duce and bazooka if the local hardware store will sell it to them. No thanks, thanks for the thought, try again.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Duke2Earl wrote:It's not like they haven't gotten answers, they just don't agree with the answers. And they refuse to listen until they get the answers they want.
Absolutely. As I mentioned before, Bob's been doing this for years. Only, this time, Bob's not just painting a target on his OWN back, he's doing it to all the "delegates."

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when these "delegates" deliver their "instructions" to local and state officials. Wonder how long it'll take for those instructions to wind up in File 13 (where they belong)?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Trippy wrote:...I'd love to be a fly on the wall when these "delegates" deliver their "instructions" to local and state officials. Wonder how long it'll take for those instructions to wind up in File 13 (where they belong)?
This is hardly an original idea, let alone a recent trend. There are thousands of crackpots out there laughing at Bob's gathering because they've already done what he did and are just waiting for those darned elected Sheriffs to start cooperating.

When in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three