Pete Hendrickson interview on American Freedom Radio

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Pete Hendrickson interview on American Freedom Radio

Post by Quixote »

PH appeared on the 9/12/2009 airing of the radio show "No State Project" hosted by Marc Stevens on American Freedom Radio (AFR).

From the AFR website:
Marc Stevens is a consultant and the author of the book Adventures In Legal Land. This unique book rips off the "state's" veil of legitimacy and exposes the most pervasive world hoax - the government hoax. Marc Stevens proves there is no "state". Marc is a voluntaryist (libertarian) who believes government is anti-freedom and his No State Project show is dedicated to bringing about a voluntary society. Join Marc Every Saturday for his special take on the world we live in.
Here's a link to the archived show.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Pete Hendrickson interview on American Freedom Radio

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When I was taking a freshman philosophy course, 40 years ago, the prof told us that the didn't accept the usual linear political spectrum; rather, he accepted one which is circular. He pointed out that the extreme radical leftists (anarchists) were very close, in philosophy, than the extreme radical rightists who believe that all government is evil, etc. etc. etc. This "voluntary society" horsedada is almost identical to the similar horsedada of 35+ years ago that I remember hearing from the anarchists on campus.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

CaptainKickback wrote:Isn't Pete being awfully gabby for someone in the midst of criminal prosecution? Oh well, it's his funeral.
He's just awfully gabby for someone in the midst of criminal prosecution who has adequate counsel. Most lawyers, for example, would not allow their clients in a tax related to admit that he has never encountered a mistake by the IRS.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:When I was taking a freshman philosophy course, 40 years ago, the prof told us that the didn't accept the usual linear political spectrum; rather, he accepted one which is circular. He pointed out that the extreme radical leftists (anarchists) were very close, in philosophy, than the extreme radical rightists who believe that all government is evil, etc. etc. etc. This "voluntary society" horsedada is almost identical to the similar horsedada of 35+ years ago that I remember hearing from the anarchists on campus.
There are levels of academic deficiency and distortion. Looking over my K-16 courses and the teachers who taught them, I was not prepared for the legal implications and consequences of a given belief, or religious or philosophical position. I don't remember taking a course in sociology nor did I take a course in business ethics or in social contract theory. When I went back to my Jesuit college recently for the 25th year reunion, there was a forum on the economic crisis with some references to ethics (grudgingly). I asked an unpleasant question on ethics, those in charge of the forum wanted a positive experience in this discussion; in my philosophy courses we were taught to question everything, but I guess when ethics and huge amounts of money are at stake earned without regard to ethics, money wins.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)