Just when you thought TPs could not be more annoying.

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Just when you thought TPs could not be more annoying.

Post by Quixote »

Databrain has decided that the best way to make his point is by way of an allegory read in a monotonous computer-generated voice by a cartoon character. I suppose the video must be about CTC, but I didn't get that far into it. If anyone can stand that voice for 7 minutes, you might let the rest of know how it comes out.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Just when you thought TPs could not be more annoying.

Post by fortinbras »

CaptainKickback wrote: WHAT?!? And take away from the valuable time I could be searching the innerwebs for hot, female, redheads in bikinis!! I think not good sir!!
Do what I do; search the internet for hot female redheads who are not in bikinis.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Quixote wrote: If anyone can stand that voice for 7 minutes, you might let the rest of know how it comes out.
After 1.28, I really wanted to hurt somebody. Gonna turn off and take a nap now, that voice is really not good for me.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Bob's Bicycles was originally written by Pete himself.

Not sure how closely the animation follows the original or whether it "adds" to the concept. However, it wasn't original with 'Databrain,' and it's not very appealing to non-believers.

It's Tim's 'Cracking the Code' video, as requested by Hendrickson.