"Benson Tea Party"

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: "Benson Tea Party"

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:I just had one of my moments while reading that.
The one where you imagine dressing a hooker up like a popple and shoving her off the monkey bars at a local playground, or the one where you fondly remember those years you spent stalking pugs? Just curious.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

dressed up like this?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

No, no ,no! Not a popple dressed like a hooker (that's just sick), a hooker dressed like a popple.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I'd never heard of "popples," so I had to go look them up.

Now I need to double my insulin dosage.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:I'd never heard of "popples," so I had to go look them up.
Me too.

Weird stuff.
Demo.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
Gregg wrote:I just had one of my moments while reading that.
The one where you imagine dressing a hooker up like a popple and shoving her off the monkey bars at a local playground, or the one where you fondly remember those years you spent stalking pugs? Just curious.
I'll be sending up a vassal to discipline you properly for disclosing that information.

Yea, strike the Dauphin blind to look on us.
And tell the pleasant prince this mock of his
Hath turn'd his balls to gun-stones; and his soul
Shall stand sore charged for the wasteful vengeance
That shall fly with them: for many a thousand widows
Shall this his mock mock out of their dear husbands;
Mock mothers from their sons, mock castles down;
And some are yet ungotten and unborn
That shall have cause to curse the Dauphin's scorn.
Henry V Scene II

besides, I only where that for you, sweetie :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:The one where you imagine dressing a hooker up like a popple and shoving her off the monkey bars at a local playground, or the one where you fondly remember those years you spent stalking pugs? Just curious.
I just want to know where those hilarious absurd ideas come from....and if its legal in my state.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Here is a short summary of the latest of Benson's legal fights:

Dec. 17, 2007, US District Ct, N.D. Illinois, issued injunction to stop Benson's sale of his "Reliance Defense Package", as the "promotion of an abusive tax shelter",under 26 USC §6700. The "Package" includes instructions not to file tax returns and to fall back on Benson's book, The Law That Never Was, as a defense -- if not to challenge the tax law itself then to negate the "willfulness" element in assessing penalties, relying on Benson's interpretation of the Cheek decision. US v. Benson (ND Ill. 12/17/07) 101 AFTR2d 422.

April 6, 2009, 7th Circuit Ct of Appeals affirms. "Benson knew or had reason to know that his statements [in the Package and the advertising for it] were false or fraudulent. .... Benson's claim to have discovered that the 16th Amendment was not ratified has been rejected by this Court in Benson's own criminal appeal [in 1991]. .... Benson knows that his claim that he can rely on his book to prevent federal prosecution is equally false because his attempt to rely on his book in his own criminal case was ineffective. ... Benson's books has been repeatedly discredited by the courts. ... Cheek only supports a defense that the defendant misunderstood the requirements of the tax code, not that he believed those requirements to be unconstititional." US v. Benson (7th Cir. 4/6/09) 561 F.3d 718, 103 AFTR2d 1601, 2009 USTC ¶ 50330.

Benson claims to be considering a Supreme Court appeal of this 7th Circuit affirmance of the injunction. He's a fool if he follows through; a Supreme Court decision specifically rejecting his 16th Amendment theory and his misapplication of the Cheek decision would (or, perhaps more accurately, should) discredit him thoroughly.