FILINGS.....SO ANYONE WANTING TO PUT A CASE IN MUST KNOW WHAT THEY
ARE DOING AND SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS CALL. THIS IS VERY EXCITING--IN
ONE SWOOP IT COULD BRING OUR COUNTRY BACK TO THE REPUBLIC WHICH WE
HAVE LOST--OBAMA AND HIS GANG WOULD BE HISTORY--EVEN AS PRESIDENT OF
THE CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES--HE NEEDS TO BE A CITIZEN
..This is really heavy and I encourage all to listen --the last few
calls have been dealing with this but last night he talked about
what he is asking for for the country in his case--and it looks like
he has won his case..we will know more by next Friday.
Posted yesterday by the the District of Columbia Superior Court https://www.dccourts.gov/pa/:
09/29/2009 Denial of Default Pursuant to Rule 55 (a). Notice Mailed Reason for Denial: After review, the clerk is unable to enter default, please file a motion for default. Notice Denying Request for Default Judgment Sent on: 09/29/2009 14:22:21 RODNEY DALE (PLAINTIFF); UNITED STATES (Defendant);
Why Rod Class's suit is styled Rodney Dale v US:
It's funny, but he filed the case using *Rodney-Dale; Class*
...but they dropped his
last name and converted his middle name to his last name as
you'll see. Bizarre, to
say the least !
Silly DC Superior Court.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: TP Victory!!! Or maybe not.

Post by The Observer »

This paperwork has been put in the only court of the land to hear it and succeed..the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. It is the correct court to bring all cases reagarding the fraud of its employees--the judges and official of this country.
This is the part that always amuses me about TPs and their conspiracy theories: no matter the depth and power of any particular cabal that is blamed with foisting the income tax fraud on the nation, somehow filing a lawsuit in a court controlled by the cabal and staffed with judges paid by the cabal will still result in the income tax being banned, the republic of the United States being restored, prosperity being restored to each and every true citizen, and the bustline of all women will increase by 2 inches.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
This paperwork has been put in the only court of the land to hear it and succeed..the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. It is the correct court to bring all cases reagarding the fraud of its employees--the judges and official of this country.
This is the part that always amuses me about TPs and their conspiracy theories: no matter the depth and power of any particular cabal that is blamed with foisting the income tax fraud on the nation, somehow filing a lawsuit in a court controlled by the cabal and staffed with judges paid by the cabal will still result in the income tax being banned, the republic of the United States being restored, prosperity being restored to each and every true citizen, and the bustline of all women will increase by 2 inches.
Not to mention finally finding out who put the bomp in the bomp-ba-bomp-ba-bomp.... :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

More blather about this "case" can be found at http://www.nemw.net/articles/2009sept/D ... TATES.html

I haven't yet been able to parse it all out yet, but Rodney Dale Class has apparently filed two previously lawsuits naming as defendants (among others) all of the judges of the U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Ohio over what seems to be a disputed traffic ticket.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

LPC wrote:More blather about this "case" can be found at http://www.nemw.net/articles/2009sept/D ... TATES.html

I haven't yet been able to parse it all out yet, but Rodney Dale Class has apparently filed two previously lawsuits naming as defendants (among others) all of the judges of the U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Ohio over what seems to be a disputed traffic ticket.
Sounds like a graduate of the Paul Andrew Mitchell "Supreme Law School". He'll pass the PAM bar exam when he issues arrest warrants for the judges.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

LPC wrote:More blather about this "case" can be found at http://www.nemw.net/articles/2009sept/D ... TATES.html

One line in the court's opinion in that case says it all.
Mr. Class's pleading, although lengthy, fails to set forth any discernable facts.
Class v. Gwin, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 50746
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:One line in the court's opinion in that case says it all.
Mr. Class's pleading, although lengthy, fails to set forth any discernable facts.
Class v. Gwin, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 50746
That must have been the first complaint. The second was no better, because it's difficult to say what it's really all about, except for the mention of traffic tickets and the Florida and Ohio Departments of Motor Vehicles (along with the names of several judges and law firms).

The order to dismiss, entered less than a month after the suit was filed, reads in its entirety as follows:
This matter is before the court upon motion of the Defendant Federal Judges and Clerk to dismiss the pro se Plaintiff’s Complaint pursuant to Rules 12(b)(1) and(6) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. A review of the Complaint reveals that it is patently frivolous and fails to state a claim upon which relief can be granted. Moreover, it appears that the court lacks subject matter jurisdiction. A lawsuit against a federal judge or other federal officer in an official capacity is a lawsuit against the United States government itself and, absent an express waiver of sovereign immunity, the United States cannot be sued. Kentucky v. Graham, 473 U.S. 159, 166 (1985).

Accordingly, IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that this case is hereby DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE.
Rodney D. Class v. John R. Adams et al., No. 3:06CV361-MU (U.S.D.C. W.D.N.C. 9/16/2006).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Rodney D. Class v. John R. Adams et al
Adams was the judge in Class v. Gwin. Mr. Class apparently does not appeal decisions that go against him. He just sues the judges that make them.
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Quixote wrote:
Rodney D. Class v. John R. Adams et al
Adams was the judge in Class v. Gwin. Mr. Class apparently does not appeal decisions that go against him. He just sues the judges that make them.

Class joined deadbeat dads Eddie Andrews and Carl Weston in a number of similar suits, including Andrews v. Tacha, Case No. 07-CV-0200-CVE-FHM, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 33929, in which they are joined by what appears to be the entire population of Catoosa, OK.
Blup

Post by Blup »

I still don't know why judges don't sanction these freaks more, and more often. It's a tremendous inconvenience to be sued maliciously. :evil: