Hendrickson's Motion to Dismiss Indictment Denied

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Hendrickson's Motion to Dismiss Indictment Denied

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Noah wrote:
LPC wrote:I didn't think that the death penalty was on the table.
Survive was not a good term, I should have used the phrase "avoid conviction" . Avoiding conviction sure beats the alternative. Thanks for reminding me of the value of exact and precise definition of words and phrases.
There was nothing wrong with your phrasing, Noah. I understood your use of the term "survive" as meaning survival in a political or influential sense, as in Petey-boy having aboslutely no credibility within the TP/TD movement after he is convicted. I think that LPC was being ironic in referring to the death penalty....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:
LPC wrote:At this point, there is only one good answer. Hendrickson *knows* that the court will rule against him, and doesn't want that to happen. It might be ego, or it might be economic self-interest (to keep the book sales alive), or it might be an unconscious defense mechanism to protect his delusions. But the conclusion that he is ducking the hard truth is now inescapable.
You're suggesting he doesn't really want the court to address his legal theories. I agree....
Yes, it's interesting that Hendrickson has repeatedly claimed, in so many words, that the courts are somehow afraid to confront his nonsensical theories, when he is the one bobbing and weaving.

Hey, Peteroski, hey PeteMeister, hey Peterino! Why not just come out and assert your Cracking the Code theory directly, in court. File a brief with the Court wherein you assert that, as a matter of law, your private sector non-federally privileged earnings not connected to the exercise of a government privilege are simply not taxable? Word it any way you like, Pete. Take a stand, buddy.

What's the matter, Pete? Are you being bothered by a thought -- a thought lodged back there somewhere in some little part of your brain, a thought that is not delusional -- a thought that recognizes that your Cracking the Code tax scam is a loser -- in short, a thought, a recognition, that you are a loser?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:
ASITStands wrote:
LPC wrote:At this point, there is only one good answer. Hendrickson *knows* that the court will rule against him, and doesn't want that to happen. It might be ego, or it might be economic self-interest (to keep the book sales alive), or it might be an unconscious defense mechanism to protect his delusions. But the conclusion that he is ducking the hard truth is now inescapable.
You're suggesting he doesn't really want the court to address his legal theories. I agree....
Yes, it's interesting that Hendrickson has repeatedly claimed, in so many words, that the courts are somehow afraid to confront his nonsensical theories, when he is the one bobbing and weaving.

Hey, Peteroski, hey PeteMeister, hey Peterino! Why not just come out and assert your Cracking the Code theory directly, in court. File a brief with the Court wherein you assert that, as a matter of law, your private sector non-federally privileged earnings not connected to the exercise of a government privilege are simply not taxable? Word it any way you like, Pete. Take a stand, buddy.

What's the matter, Pete? Are you being bothered by a thought -- a thought lodged back there somewhere in some little part of your brain, a thought that is not delusional -- a thought that recognizes that your Cracking the Code tax scam is a loser -- in short, a thought, a recognition, that you are a loser?
He won't do it because... probably something like "the fix is in, and even if I file a brief like that the courts are all under orders to find some pretext -- ANY pretext -- to rule against me."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

When will we see this posted on Lost Horizons?
I joined LH2 so I could post it there. Not a peep out of anyone yet.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:There was nothing wrong with your phrasing, Noah. I understood your use of the term "survive" as meaning survival in a political or influential sense, as in Petey-boy having aboslutely no credibility within the TP/TD movement after he is convicted.
So, Noah thinks that Petey will "survive," and Pottapaug1938 thinks that Noah is right because Petey will NOT have any credibility or political influence after Pety is convicted.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I think that LPC was being ironic in referring to the death penalty....
And I think that I was NOT being "ironic."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

LPC wrote:So, Noah thinks that Petey will "survive,"
I said he may survive...
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Noah wrote:
LPC wrote:So, Noah thinks that Petey will "survive,"
I said he may survive...
He will survive as a living person.
He may survive with his freedom (unlikely but possible).
He won't survive in terms of his financial existence (no chance).
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

But his strawman is dead meat.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote:But his strawman is dead meat.
Send his strawman to me -- my Boy Scouts can use it as a fire-starter....
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Send his strawman to me -- my Boy Scouts can use it as a fire-starter....
Sorry, but it's all wet.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

A bombastic blowhard called Pete
Thinks his theory on taxes is neat.
Though he's facing a trial,
He is still in denial;
His own words he may soon have to eat.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Famspear wrote:A bombastic blowhard called Pete
Thinks his theory on taxes is neat.
Though he's facing a trial,
He is still in denial;
His own words he may soon have to eat.
You are herewith assessed a twenty-five Quatloos penalty for frivolous limericky. 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Another attorney, Mark E. Cedrone of Philadelphia, has filed an appearance on behalf of Pete:
10/19/2009 75 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Mark E. Cedrone - NOT SWORN appearing for Peter Hendrickson (Cedrone - NOT SWORN, Mark) (Entered: 10/19/2009)
This probably occurred for today's Pretrial and the upcoming trial:
Pretrial Conference set for 10/19/2009 11:00 AM, Voir Dire set for 10/20/2009 01:30 PM, Jury Trial set for 10/22/2009 01:00 PM before District Judge Gerald E Rosen.
I found this blurb about him.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:I found this blurb about him.
Super Lawyers, huh? Where are his cape and tights? Also, one would think that the court's dress code would prohibit such attire, but clearly they've relaxed things a little bit.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Send his strawman to me -- my Boy Scouts can use it as a fire-starter....
Sorry, but it's all wet.
You haven't met my Scouts -- I swear that they know how to light water on fire.... :) Besides, they can always use the strawmen for a conservation project such as erosion control.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:Super Lawyers, huh? Where are his cape and tights?
That gives me an idea for a photo.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hmm, so SuperLawyers is just Parade Magazine in a suit?

As for Cedrone, he may be "not sworn" currently, but i'm sure he's been sworn at by judges in the past.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Another attorney, Mark E. Cedrone of Philadelphia, has filed an appearance on behalf of Pete
Cedrone looks like a serious criminal-tax defense attorney. Pete is finally wising up.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:
webhick wrote:Super Lawyers, huh? Where are his cape and tights?
That gives me an idea for a photo.
Actually, I was thinking that you should use one of the photos of you covering yourself with macaroni and cheese. Wait...it says here that those are our surveillance photos, so you probably haven't even seen them yet. Anyway, let me know if you want a copy or something.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

For Pete's sake, let's pray!!!!.......
Fellow Warriors:

This is the eve of the beginning of Pete's case (as far as I know). It is time for all of us, of all faiths, including those who lack any faith, to stop and reflect on what is at stake for our friend Peter Hendrickson, and for all Americans, who Peter represents over the next few days. For those of us that believe in the Divine, whether that is God, Allah, Jehovah, YHWH, or other names for "He who is the Creator of all", it is time to bend knees and pray for justice. It is the time for all of us to be aware that this is far more than a mere "tax" trial, it is a trial of the real freedom that our forefathers died to bring to this land. The fundamental issues that Peter has carefully threaded this trial to represent the basic freedoms established by our founders, the UNALIENABLE rights guaranteed by the supreme law of our land.

I ask every one of you to spend as much time as you possibly can over the next few days, as Paul said, in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, "Pray unceasingly" - this is the 11th hour, 59th minute, 59th second, and the result of these next few days will decide if we remain a free people or if we must fight once again to regain our freedom from slavery.
--"Submarine Veteran", at
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2245
(bolding added).

User "woodone" responds with:
Man,that gave me chills when I read it submarine.I don't think anybody could put it better than you just stated.So,shut off the damn T.V. and sit in quiet solitude and pray.This ain't about taxes,it's about the rule of law.

Who could put these times in better perspective than Thomas Paine

"These are the times that try mens souls"Amen
Whew! :roll: