Criminal Trial calendar

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Criminal Trial calendar

Post by wserra »

Karen Tappert pleaded guilty to the indictment, agreed to cooperate with the govt, and then engaged in typical stupid shit. See here for the details.

Sentencing is set for October 24, but probably won't happen then. See link above.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

David Myrland's sentence is scheduled for November 18, 2011.
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

John and Nancy Williamson (who were the subject of tax lien foreclosure actions discussed here and here) are scheduled for a trial on criminal charges on June 25, 2012. N.M. District #: 1:11-cr-02784-BB-2.

But Bob Hurt reports that the trial may be delayed because of surgery for Nancy.

This is all according to an email from John Williamson, but the docket says that trial had been scheduled for 5/14 but Nancy pled guilty to count 2 of the indictment (Retaliating Against a Federal Employee by False Claim) on 5/7/12, and John has filed a motion to quash the indictment. The other count of the indictment is "Attempt to Interfere with Administration of Internal Revenue Laws."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Regarding David Russell Myrland, I believe this is already posted elsewhere, but on December 2, 2011, he was sentenced to 40 months in prison. He is now inmate number 40941-086 at the Federal Correctional Institution at Sandstone, Minnesota, about 100 miles northeast of St. Paul. He is scheduled to be released on December 20, 2013.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And the Denver Post is reporting that the Williamsons were convicted.
Sixty-eight-year-old John Williamson faces up to 15 years in prison and fines up to $255,000 on felony charges of retaliation and interference with the agents' official duties.

Williamson and his wife, Nancy, were indicted last year on charges they filed false liens against the IRS agent and his supervisor's homes, vehicles and personal property, claiming the IRS workers owed them almost a billion dollars.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AFTP
The Voice of a Free Quatloosia

Post by AFTP »

And that guy Brent Johnson with his "Freedom Radio" show actually teaches people how to place these type of liens on officials.

Under the "Patriot" Act wouldn't this make him a domestic terrorist?
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Death and Taxes. Ya Think?
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

Claudia Hirmer, Mark Hirmer, Eugene Casternovia, Robert Pendell, Ellen Stubenhaus, Arnold Manansala, Dover Perry, Michael Leonard, Mark Leitner, Arthur Merino, Jeffry Jenks (Florida, Northern)

* Jury Trial 3/1/2010
* Convicted 3/31/2010
* Sentencing Arthur Merino 7/29/2010 9 am - Sentencing reset for 9/17 - released to the custody of his wife with electronic monitoring
* Sentencing Michael Leonard 7/29/2010 10 am - nine years and one month
* Sentencing Dover Perry 7/29/2010 1 pm - ten years
* Sentencing Mark Leitner 7/29/2010 2 pm - five years - notice of appeal filed 8/20
* Sentencing Eugene Casternovia 7/30/2010 9 am - Sentencing reset for 9/16
* Sentencing Arnold Manansala 7/30/2010 10 am - twelve years
* Sentencing Claudia and Mark Hirmer 7/30/2010 1 pm - Sentencing reset for 9/16
* Sentencing Joseph McPhillips 8/4/2010 12:30 pm - eighteen months
* Sentencing Mark Lyon 8/5/2010 12:30 pm - Sentencing reset for 9/16, permitted to travel.

I was following this one but it hasn't been up dated for some time.
Anything new?
Whenever you hear a man speak of his love for his Country, it is a sign he expects to be paid for it. – H. L. Mencken

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Here's a link to a weblog by "Kevin Lehmann," who says he's Claudia Hirmer's brother:

http://catchkevin.com/claudia-hirmer/

He says Claudia Hirmer got 20 years and Mark Hirmer got 15 years.

Claudia Constance Hirmer is in Federal prison at Tallahassee, Florida (inmate # 07035-017) , and is scheduled for release on August 26, 2027:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=115&y=9

Mark Steven Hirmer is in Federal prison at Coleman, Florida (inmate # 07034-017) , and is scheduled for release on April 19, 2023:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... x=115&y=18
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

Any thing on Eugene Casternovia?
Do these guys have appeals pending?

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

There is a Eugene Joseph Casternovia, age 63, release date 01-12-2016...

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=67&y=18
wserra

Post by wserra »

See the SORCE thread for answers to these questions, and many more.
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The Observer wrote:And the Denver Post is reporting that the Williamsons were convicted.
Sixty-eight-year-old John Williamson faces up to 15 years in prison and fines up to $255,000 on felony charges of retaliation and interference with the agents' official duties.

Williamson and his wife, Nancy, were indicted last year on charges they filed false liens against the IRS agent and his supervisor's homes, vehicles and personal property, claiming the IRS workers owed them almost a billion dollars.
The AP is reporting that Williamson got a 4 month prison sentence, and 3 years of supervised release. His wife received a year of probation after pleading guilty earlier this year.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AFTP

Post by AFTP »

It's not a stretch that with fines that big the IRS never sees it. :roll:

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

Suggestion for esteemed moderators: Maybe this thread is no longer worth a pin? It hasn't been touched in five years, except that I'm about to screw that up by making this post, which you can feel free to delete.
wserra

Post by wserra »

No, it's a good suggestion. Let's see what happens now that it's no longer pinned.

Looking back through it - damn, what happened to all the real TPs? Are we really reduced to sov pissants begging to be tased?
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The United States seems to have fallen off a cliff in respect to all this stuff. I've been noticing it for years. When I signed on in 2011 America Ruled, now it can't even keep up with England. To be fair nor can Canada. At least we had the Poriskyites.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, when you consider that most of the real grey beards, figuratively or literally, of the movement are either; dead, in jail, have been jailed and are now out sulking, awaiting trial, awaiting re-trial, or third string poseurs like Banister. Shrout is awaiting sentencing and he's pretty much the last of the big ones. Piemon(sp) has been keeping a low profile, and I haven't heard much of from Sherry in ages. So that pretty much leaves us with the likes of Blowhard Stevens who is good at getting others in trouble but seems to manage to steer clear for himself.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that a lot of people are getting tired of hearing the same old horse-effluent spewed out again and again, in a vain hope that THIS time, the courts will see the righteousness of their claims and uphold them. For myself, I used to take an occasional look over at what is happening on Planet Merrill; but over there, it's just the same old boring stuff -- not even something like a claim that the Codes of Hammurabi confer judicial immunity upon all human beings who were born when their mothers were facing to the north.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Are there any of the big time left that are still able to speak? The Hendricksons are still spouting, really the only ones I can think of anymore.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Hendricksons aren't even really out there any more either, Pete is still a prat and Doreen is a doormat, but as for followers, I think even Harvey the Hamster has wondered off to greener climes. I'm not sure Pete even has followers anymore. All they are doing is relitigating the same old fail over and over and losing each time. Peymon and Shrout are about the last of the old timers and it doesn't seem like anyone has come along with the latest and greatest way to end up in jail since the courts are not in the least receptive or safe anymore.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.