Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: Appeals Brief for Cirino Gonzalez

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

...Wake up & make the USA what we thought it used to be~

Hasta luego!
:{ jmg
"Make the USA what 'we' thought it used to be?"

OK, so the basic concept is to get people to become aware of the need to make the USA into something they thought it used to be?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

webhick wrote:
Imalawman wrote:Speaking of Bob Wolfe...isn't he due to get out of the clinker pretty soon here? I know his wife will be glad, here's hoping he gets on the straight and narrow.
11/16/2009. Talk about a happy Thanksgiving.
Did he make it out? I can't find him on the BOP inmate locator.

Keep him on a tight leash SheWolfe.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
...Wake up & make the USA what we thought it used to be~

Hasta luego!
:{ jmg
"Make the USA what 'we' thought it used to be?"

OK, so the basic concept is to get people to become aware of the need to make the USA into something they thought it used to be?

The Onion did a remarkable parody on this subject just the other day.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/ar ... efender_of
Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be

Mortensen said his admiration for the loose assemblage of vague half-notions he calls the Constitution has only grown over time. He believes that each detail he has pulled from thin air—from prohibitions on sodomy and flag-burning, to mandatory crackdowns on immigrants, to the right of citizens not to have their hard-earned income confiscated in the form of taxes—has contributed to making it the best framework for governance "since the Ten Commandments."

"And let's not forget that when the Constitution was ratified it brought freedom to every single American," Mortensen said.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And the Gonzalez-family:morons continue to shoot themselves in various body parts. They really should aim for their heads, which are obviously not vital organs.

Joshua Gordon, the lawyer whose brief we discuss in this thread, has moved to withdraw. Why? Well, the NH Attorney Discipline Office "received a complaint purportedly filed on behalf of the defendant, Cirino Gonzalez. The complaint was filed by Jose Gonzalez, the defendant’s father". Good ol' Dad not being content with just mucking things up with the State, he follows with a complaint, this one in the form of a "special visitation by absolute ministerial right", to the First Circuit. He doesn't specify his grievance with Gordon, other than "BREACH OF FIDUCIARY DUTY, NEGLIGENCE and/or ABUSE OF PROCESS". It's not clear to me that the First Circuit clerk who docketed the latter realized that it was from Jose, who supposedly filed it under the authority of the attached notarized but unsigned power of attorney. All of these things have occurred in the last two weeks, and there is no action yet by the Circuit.

What a bunch of nitwits.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Daddy'O still has POA? That's just stoopid!

I'm going to make a guess at what's going on. Gordon is fed up with having Jose running around like a loose cannon, and is afraid it will hurt Renos case. Gordon tells Reno to sign a document stating that Sr. is not authorized to represent him. Reno refuses, and tells the story to Jose. Jose freaks out, and files his unspecified complaint. Gordon seizes the opportunity to get off case.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Reno and Jose have been fixating on the fact that the Marshal's notes from Riley's and Wolffe's proffer meetings are so similar. They apparently have no clue what a structured interview is, or how law enforcement is trained to take notes. When the defense attorney refused to run with their ignorant analysis of the notes, Jose filed the complaint against the attorney in Reno's name.

Morons.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:It's not clear to me that the First Circuit clerk who docketed the latter realized that it was from Jose, who supposedly filed it under the authority of the attached notarized but unsigned power of attorney.
I'm not sure that it's unsigned. The squiggle above "(name of principal)" might be Cirino's signature, in which case he signed on the wrong line, but that wouldn't necessarily invalidate the document.

(There's a better copy of the entire document on Demo's "cheatingfrenzy" web site.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

1: How did he get a POA Notarized in Jail? Are there notaries there?
2: Don't you need two witnesses for a POA to be Valid? You do in Tennessee and I remember the same being true in Massachusetts, I assumed it was the same everywhere.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:Reno and Jose have been fixating on the fact....
How do you know this stuff? Answer " 8) " not permitted.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

bmielke wrote:1: How did he get a POA Notarized in Jail? Are there notaries there?
In every jail I've been in, and that's quite a few.
2: Don't you need two witnesses for a POA to be Valid? You do in Tennessee and I remember the same being true in Massachusetts, I assumed it was the same everywhere.
It's not. In NY, for example, it just needs to be notarized.
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

wserra wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Reno and Jose have been fixating on the fact....
How do you know this stuff? Answer " 8) " not permitted.
Tons of this kind of stuff on MySpace and Twitter:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =522932004
Demo.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gonzalez's latest "gem" reminds me of a possibly apocryphal story about a Vermont Town Meeting, years ago, where the person having the floor was speaking, at great length, about something-or-other. A late arrival found a friend of his and sat down; and after indicating the speaker, asked what the man was talking about.

"He ain't told us, yet," was the reply.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

wserra wrote:
It's not. In NY, for example, it just needs to be notarized.
In Pennsylvania, no witnesses are required for a power of attorney unless it is being signed by a third party at the direction of the principal, and it only needs to be notarized if it is used to deal with real property and so needs to be recorded.

Of course, without any witnesses or notarization, you may have trouble getting a financial institution to honor it, but that's a different issue than legal validity.

(Pennsylvania also does not require subscribing witnesses for wills, which is unique in the United States. You need to find two witnesses in order to probate the document but, once again, that's a slightly different problem than the validity of the document.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love the part where the complaint states, in the first paragraph, "COMES NOW Cirino Gonzalez... who is unschooled in law...."

Hoo, boy -- talk about an understatement!
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:In every jail I've been in, and that's quite a few.
:shock:

Somehow I get the feeling that sentence should be reworded...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:
wserra wrote:In every jail I've been in, and that's quite a few.
Somehow I get the feeling that sentence should be reworded...
It's literally true. I didn't say, "Every jail I've served time in" or "Every jail I've been sentenced to".

Marion, Leavenworth and Sing Sing are particularly impressive. I've never been to the Supermax (Florence, CO).
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I love the part where the complaint states, in the first paragraph, "COMES NOW Cirino Gonzalez... who is unschooled in law...."
As i've said before, if you are unschooled in law, why are trying to teach the law to people?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I still question whether the POA is valid, it certainly isn't properly signed, and unless the notary specifically went to where Rino was imprisoned and notarized it, and I'm not betting they will let them do that, this is the notary that daddy has been using all along, so I question whether it was ever actually even near Rino.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

It looks like the POA was signed in 2006, two years prior to Reno's incarceration.
Demo.