Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

Post by Dezcad »

Ed and Elaine Brown have just filed a Commerical Affidavit of Truth, which consists of 53 pages of complete, sheer, and utter nonsense (although some of it appears to have originally been created and recorded in Florida in 2008).

There are so many comments that could be made but I'll only share some of the introductory material.

The Commercial Affidavit of Truth is directed to:
THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE FEDERAL JUDEO BOLSHEVISM, COMMUNISM, FASCISM, NAZIISM RESERVE/ABOMINATION NOTE DOLLAR SYSTEM, A/KA/A THE NEW C. I.A., THE CATHOLIC ILLUMINATI ASSOCIATION, ET AL.
and it charges them with:
MASS MURDER, GENOCIDE AND DEMOCIDE.
bmielke

Re: Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

Post by bmielke »

Dezcad wrote: and it charges them with:
Thats a new one on me what is Democide?
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote: Thats a new one on me what is Democide?
Genocide committed by a government.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

bmielke wrote:Thats a new one on me what is Democide?
For a moment there, I thought it had something to do with pomelo-headed felines.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have looked at the Brown document and, despite going over it twice, I have not the slightest idea what they are saying.

However, they reference a supposed court case "Puget's Sound Agricultural Company v. Gale A. Norton", and I looked that one up (primarily because there had recently ended the criminal trial of people who were running a fake insurance company called Puget Sound Agricultural Society Ltd."). It turns out to be the delusion lawsuit in Florida of a Michael Dennis Grady ...
http://www.catfreedom.com/Oath/ADVERSAR ... EEDING.pdf
... who has also submitted to the Florida court a document that looks very much like what the Browns have just filed. It's also impossible to figure out what Grady wants -- one problem is that he's in Florida which is about as far in the US as you can get from Puget's Sound (near Seattle) and another is that the Agricultural Company closed up shop about a century ago. He also writes in similar gibberish.

The Browns' latest filing may deceive the NH court into believing an insanity plea, but the fact that they are merely copying someone else's craziness persuades me of the opposite.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Democide? The horror.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:I have looked at the Brown document and, despite going over it twice, I have not the slightest idea what they are saying.

However, they reference a supposed court case "Puget's Sound Agricultural Company v. Gale A. Norton", [...]
Isn't Gail Norton a friend of Oprah? For some reason that name sounds really familiar, but I only know one Gail and her last name isn't Norton. If your going to make a lawsuit (Is that what he did or did he pull a 100 year old case that means nothing out of thin air?) then use a celebrity to give it a little flavor.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dezcad wrote:The Commercial Affidavit of Truth is directed to:
THE SHAREHOLDERS OF THE FEDERAL JUDEO BOLSHEVISM, COMMUNISM, FASCISM, NAZIISM RESERVE/ABOMINATION NOTE DOLLAR SYSTEM, A/KA/A THE NEW C. I.A., THE CATHOLIC ILLUMINATI ASSOCIATION, ET AL.
and it charges them with:
They're in a lot of trouble, even though she has eight more lives.

We know "Michael-Dennis:Grady". Does this (really crude) site look familiar? It's a source for old-time authentic sovrun gibberish.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Gale A. Norton was Dubya's Sec of Interior.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="fortinbras"]I have looked at the Brown document and, despite going over it twice, I have not the slightest idea what they are saying.

Neither do they.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Demosthenes wrote:Democide? The horror.
Demo, I think they were referring to Antipater of Macedon and not you. :P On second thought, Antipater v. Athens predates the KJV Bible, so SCOTUK might have to hear it.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Evil Squirrel Overlord

wserra wrote:
We know "Michael-Dennis:Grady". Does this (really crude) site look familiar? It's a source for old-time authentic sovrun gibberish.
Arrrghh Bad web design... Kill it Kill it!
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

fortinbras wrote:Gale A. Norton was Dubya's Sec of Interior.
Okay that would explain why I knew the name but couldn't place it, who cares about secretaries of the interior, If I have a question about national parks I will write Smokey the Bear.
Evil Squirrel Overlord

bmielke wrote:
Okay that would explain why I knew the name but couldn't place it, who cares about secretaries of the interior, If I have a question about national parks I will write Smokey the Bear.
Smokey is a tool of the Department of Agriculture. He'd kill you and everyone you love for a pic-a-nic Basket.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Smokey is not with Interior. Interior is responsible for National Parks. Agriculture is responsible for the National Forests. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

If you get all the way to the end, you'll see that Elaine-Alice:Brown has signed the same page as Michael-Dennis:Grady and others, which got me to thinking.

Maybe the thing is a kind of chain letter. You add your name to the end, file it with five courts, and by the time your name gets to the top of the list you will have received more than $250,000 in sanctions.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

bmielke wrote:
Ahem. It's "Smokey Bear," not to be confused with his strawbear, "Smokey the Bear."

Thank you for playing.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Taken as a whole, the "commercial affidavit of truth" looks like the kind of thing that eccentric people assemble using sticks, tin foil, and pieces of broken bottles. Kind of like the "The Throne of the Third Heaven of the Nations' Millennium General Assembly" assembled by janitor James Hampton over the course of 14 years using pieces of furniture, gold and silver aluminum foil, Kraft paper, plastic, paperboard, and glass.

Only the C.A.T. is not as pretty.

But maybe we should be looking at the thing as primitive art and not as a legal pleading (which it obviously isn't).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It does have a handy reference guide to the State Supreme Courts. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Evil Squirrel Overlord

Hello
The good luck of Concord Family: Brown was sent to me and I am sending it within twenty-four hours. This chain was started by an dog walker in New Hampshire and is going around Free America four times- and one who breaks it will have bad luck. Copy this letter, sign the bottom, file with your court, and forward it to four other teabaggers and see what happens to you four days after filing. It will bring you good luck. Send this copy back and forward to those you wish good luck. Do not keep this letter.

It must be filed in your county courthouse within twenty-four hours after receiving it or grave consequences will result.

Mrs. Gaylord Field received a 5000FRN sanction, five hours after mailing.

Mrs. Ambrose received a 4000FRN one, four hours after mailing.

Mr. Nevin broke the chain, got sick, had no insurance, lost everything he had and wound up in a FEMA camp run by the Fed.

Here is definite proof for the good luck.

Good luck to you and trust the Christian God. He will protect us from communism.

This brings prosperity to you in four days after mailing.