Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

Post by The Operative »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:Hello
The good luck of Concord Family: Brown was sent to me and I am sending it within twenty-four hours. This chain was started by an dog walker in New Hampshire and is going around Free America four times- and one who breaks it will have bad luck. Copy this letter, sign the bottom, file with your court, and forward it to four other teabaggers and see what happens to you four days after filing. It will bring you good luck. Send this copy back and forward to those you wish good luck. Do not keep this letter.

It must be filed in your county courthouse within twenty-four hours after receiving it or grave consequences will result.

Mrs. Gaylord Field received a 5000FRN sanction, five hours after mailing.

Mrs. Ambrose received a 4000FRN one, four hours after mailing.

Mr. Nevin broke the chain, got sick, had no insurance, lost everything he had and wound up in a FEMA camp run by the Fed.

Here is definite proof for the good luck.

Good luck to you and trust the Christian God. He will protect us from communism.

This brings prosperity to you in four days after mailing.
You forgot Mr. Tom Durham broke the chain, won $10 million in the lottery and had to pay $3.5 million to the evil IRS. Oh, the horror!
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That particular piece of nonsense shows up over on Sui every now and again and they all swear it is a guaranteed cure to whatever you are being charged with, except I am betting that none of them can make any sense out of it either, but it has lots of big words and long phrases they don't understand so it must be magical and powerful.

What I can't fathom is why any court would allow a piece of nonsense like that to be filed for any purpose. It is anti everything sovereign pseudo legalistic gibberish from start to end, and makes no sense at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:That particular piece of nonsense shows up over on Sui every now and again and they all swear it is a guaranteed cure to whatever you are being charged with, except I am betting that none of them can make any sense out of it either, but it has lots of big words and long phrases they don't understand so it must be magical and powerful.

What I can't fathom is why any court would allow a piece of nonsense like that to be filed for any purpose. It is anti everything sovereign pseudo legalistic gibberish from start to end, and makes no sense at all.
It's the legal equivalent of the Ghost Dancer shirts which were supposed to protect the Sioux from the bullets of the U.S. Army. Somehow, I don't think that this particular unhinged rant will be any more effective....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

From what I have gathered, the original didn't do the originator any good, and at this point the Family dim and stupid is just SOL, but they keep trying, with one more piece of sure fire can't fail nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The failure of their Affidavit of Truth to have any impact on their case will be a victory.

It will be another demonstration, to the true believers, that the government is out of control and failing to adhere to the basic tenets of the Constitution, the Bible:NKJV, and the UCC.
Last edited by Nikki on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

10/19/2009 ENDORSED ORDER as to Edward Brown, Elaine Brown re: 221 Commercial Affidavit of Truth, etc. Text of Order: No action necessary. So Ordered by Judge George Z. Singal. (dae) (Entered: 10/19/2009)

It took the judge three whole words to dismiss this crap filing.
Demo.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:The failure of their Affidavit of Truth to have any impact on their case will be a victory.

It will be another demonstration, to the true believers, that the government is out of control and failing to adhere to the basic tenets of the Constitution, the Bible:NKJV, and the UCC.
It never ceases to amaze me how these cretins take the UCC -- a set of rules which were meant to set the parameters of commercial transactions and turn them into a second Constitution. As for the NKJV, I find it fascinating that the people who claim to worship the "true" Consitution as if it were Divine Writ always seem to overlook things like the First Amnendment.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:10/19/2009 ENDORSED ORDER as to Edward Brown, Elaine Brown re: 221 Commercial Affidavit of Truth, etc. Text of Order: No action necessary. So Ordered by Judge George Z. Singal. (dae) (Entered: 10/19/2009)

It took the judge three whole words to dismiss this crap filing.
Considering that the "commercial affidavit of truth" contained no coherent prayer for relief (and very few verbs), anything more than three words would have been overkill.

I mean, what could you do with a filing that said "The sky is green." Yes, it's wrong. But it's also pointless and irrelevant. "No action necessary" sums it up quite nicely.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Judge Singal should have taken a little more time and given one of his clerks a little mental exercise.

Instead of saying "No action necessary" (which will probably be interpreted by the true believers as an endorsement of the innate integrity of the document), he could have directed a clerk to draft a refutation of the affidavit along the lines LPC suggested.

A page or two exposing the inherent insanity of the affidavit could go a long way toward dissuading other disciples from relying on it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:That particular piece of nonsense shows up over on Sui every now and again and they all swear it is a guaranteed cure to whatever you are being charged with, except I am betting that none of them can make any sense out of it either, but it has lots of big words and long phrases they don't understand so it must be magical and powerful.

It's the legal equivalent of the Ghost Dancer shirts which were supposed to protect the Sioux from the bullets of the U.S. Army. Somehow, I don't think that this particular unhinged rant will be any more effective....
You're forgetting the ethnicity of most of the movement. Rather than ghost dancer shirts, you should compare them berserker furs, or perhaps to a smear of woad.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:Judge Singal should have taken a little more time and given one of his clerks a little mental exercise.

Instead of saying "No action necessary" (which will probably be interpreted by the true believers as an endorsement of the innate integrity of the document), he could have directed a clerk to draft a refutation of the affidavit along the lines LPC suggested.

A page or two exposing the inherent insanity of the affidavit could go a long way toward dissuading other disciples from relying on it.
Actually, IMHO, NAN is appropriately dismissive.

It's short for nanner-nanner-nanner. :wink:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Nikki wrote:A page or two exposing the inherent insanity of the affidavit could go a long way toward dissuading other disciples from relying on it.
This will help? How? I don't believe it. These people have some major damage and they're not going to take no for an answer (from the court system). Maybe you can save their kids but it won't be through the words of judges. I don't see obvious patterns in the ones who do recover their senses so I am not optimistic about a fix for the problem at large. Persuasion is not persuasive to the truly paranoid, and there are so so many of them.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

grixit wrote: It's the legal equivalent of the Ghost Dancer shirts which were supposed to protect the Sioux from the bullets of the U.S. Army. Somehow, I don't think that this particular unhinged rant will be any more effective....
You're forgetting the ethnicity of most of the movement. Rather than ghost dancer shirts, you should compare them berserker furs, or perhaps to a smear of woad.[/quote]

I'm familiar with the ethnicities involved; it's just that I'm well familiar with the Ghost Dancer shirts, and essentially unfamiliar with the other two things. Perhaps a better simile would involve the umbrellas whipped out by Wile E. Coyote to "protect" himself from falling rocks in the old Roadrunner cartoons.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Grixit was paraphrasing from a court decision in which comparable sov'run pleadings were used:
(“[The defendant] as a Sovereign Individual now asserts absolute immunity from payment of federal income taxes to which ordinary mortals are subjected .... precisely the same degree of protection from federal income taxation as did the Ghost Dance of the Sioux warrior from the repeating rifles of the federal cavalry -- Zero!”) McKinney v. Regan (MD La 1984) 599 F.Supp 126 at 129, 55 AFTR2d 1509, 85 USTC par 9479.
RaymondKarczewski

Re: The Spiritual Key to the Future of America.: (Was Saga of Ed

Post by RaymondKarczewski »

Re: The Spiritual Key to the Future of America.: (Was Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown

KoWBoy: wrote:

Raymond Karczewski (arkent3@earthlink.net) wrote:

kb: > Hello Ray, What would be the solution to end the persecution of Ed and Elaine?

rk: A Nationwide campaign to flood the Appeals Court with Genuine American sentiment regarding the Federal Courts fraudulent prosecution of Ed and Elaine Brown.

rk: The prosecution became fraudulent the moment Judge SINGAL denied all motions without comment, nor would he follow the law and answer the question of Jurisdiction over Ed and Elaine Brown, living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man and Women.

rk: The court's attitude toward defendants who pose questions the court cannot/will not answer without exposing their fraud is APPEAL THE DECISION. That only generates more jobs and more money for a the best corrupt system money can buy.

rk: It is time for Americans to act in establishing who the True Government is -- The Sovereign People or their Public Servants

rk: There is no NEW WORLD ORDER. There is only the Order of Intelligence where Sovereign People once again take back control over their lives, and their country.

rk: NO SOVEREIGN MAN OR WOMAN is a slave to a thought-based Satanic System.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

RaymondKarczewski wrote:rk: NO SOVEREIGN MAN OR WOMAN is a slave to a thought-based Satanic System.
I think we can all agree that Ray is no slave to anything based on thought.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It's a rainy Saturday morning and there's nothing better to do, so
RaymondKarczewski wrote:rk: A Nationwide campaign to flood the Appeals Court with Genuine American sentiment regarding the Federal Courts fraudulent prosecution of Ed and Elaine Brown.
Anything which an Appelate Court recieves regarding a case that is not appropriately submitted according to the rules of the court by a letgitimate party to the case (or someone specifically permitted to file a friend of the court brief) goes into the trash can. "flood[ing] the Appeals Court ..." with anything will accomplish nothing except, perhaps to reinforce the mistaken opinions of the living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Men and Women that the government is ignoring their legitimate claims.

rk: The prosecution became fraudulent the moment Judge SINGAL denied all motions without comment, nor would he follow the law and answer the question of Jurisdiction over Ed and Elaine Brown, living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man and Women.
First, there is no need for a judge to comment on his actions regarding a motion. Approved or Denied is adequate unless he is issuing a partial approval or denial, in which case he needs to address that. Next, the court did address the issue of jurisdiction by accepting the Government's statement of jurisdiction and by rejecting E&E family:ProSe's challenges. If those actions do not meet with the legal standards which exist on Planet:Karczewski©, then a change of venue to said planet should have been requested.

rk: The court's attitude toward defendants who pose questions the court cannot/will not answer without exposing their fraud is APPEAL THE DECISION. That only generates more jobs and more money for a the best corrupt system money can buy.
In specific, what questions was the court unable to answer or did not answer other than as provided in the court's rules? During the few times that E&E family:Sovereignoramus permited a qualified attorney to represent them, was a single question submitted by the attorney left unanswered? Do you see any connection?

rk: It is time for Americans to act in establishing who the True Government is -- The Sovereign People or their Public Servants
It is time for the Sovereignoramuses to go back and finish their remedial Civics 101 course. The "True Government" is clearly defined in the federal Constitution and thos of the fifty states. If you and your friends have a problem with the legitimately elected government or the concept of the rule of law, you should either work to change the system or relocate somewhere where the social structure is more to your liking.

rk: There is no NEW WORLD ORDER. There is only the Order of Intelligence where Sovereign People once again take back control over their lives, and their country.
Yes, there is a NWO. We are just keeping it a secret from you.

rk: NO SOVEREIGN MAN OR WOMAN is a slave to a thought-based Satanic System.
Auto-WOOOOOOsh.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©
wserra

Post by wserra »

RaymondKarczewski wrote:kb: > Hello Ray, What would be the solution to end the persecution of Ed and Elaine?
And Ray knows solutions.

Ray Kazoo used the old "no jurisdiction" argument in an attempt to end his own "persecution" in Oregon state court for filing false liens. He posts part of the appellate brief on that font of legal wisdom, MaketheStand. In that brief, his lawyer notes that "it may be difficult for people who work within the criminal justice system to fully comprehend defendant's position" that Oregon courts have no jurisdiction over King Ray absent his "consent".

Much as "it may be difficult" for those in the profession of astronomy to fully comprehend Ray's position that the Sun orbits the Earth.

In any event, the reader will doubtless be shocked to learn that the Oregon courts had no problem affirming Ray's conviction. I'm sure it will be different for the Browns - consult Einstein on insanity.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Poor Kookzinski, just when you thought you had run through all the latest nonsense and he manages to crawl out from under his rock.

I tried to read the brief, but makethestand seems to think I have an invalid IP.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Elaine's new bat-shit insane guru posted a huge addendum to that Affidavit of Truth.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown2_222.pdf

There's some good stuff in there.
Demo.