Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Ed and Elaine Brown's latest filing

Post by notorial dissent »

Particularly when it can come back to haunt them if it is fraudulent, or something they shouldn't have signed off on. There have been several cases in my state where notaries have gotten into trouble for doing documents that were later shown to be used in fraud. They lost their commissions in each case as I remember, as well as facing possible legal action for their actions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:
cynicalflyer wrote: As for notaries, again generally notaries are prohibited from looking into the document, only if the person is who they say they are. I think there is something to be said for refusing to sign the crazy jurats, but I am not sure. What is absolutely a no-no is some of these notaries signing off on documents that the person who allegedly signed them was not present (e.g. Reno's dad signing as Reno and getting some notary to sign off because Reno's dad supposedly had "power of attorney").
Actually, on this point you are dead wrong. A notory is REQUIRED to look at the document and determine if it is in fact a document they are allowed by law to either do a jurat on or certify as a true copy. If it is not within those parameters they are in fact REQUIRED to NOT touch the document. Further if they do not feel the document is on the up and up or that there is something wrong about it, they are not REQUIRED to touch it. They are REQUIRED to know who is signing the document and have some proof that they are who they say they are. The general and specific rule, is that if it doesn’t feel right DON’T do it. There is nothing that compels a Notary to participate in nonsense or illegality, and a lot that can happen to them if they do.

Actually, the document in question is a forgery, and at the very least not properly notarized, since the document contains, at least the appearance of, both the signatures of Elaine and the original nut job, it is therefore a fraud since there is no way that the notary could have witnessed both signatures, since Elaine's is added over the one that was originally there. So either Elaine is committing fraud, or the notary is, either way the document cannot be / is not properly notarized.

For what it is worth, if someone presented that nonsense to me, I would without hesitation show them the door.
I also agree. My copy of the Massachusetts notary statute is at work; but I've been a notary for 25 years now, and I always look at the document I'm notarizing, to see if I'm legally permitted to do so. I, of course, cannot give legal advice; but I can refuse to notarize the document if it is in improper form, has already been signed, or if the notarization has the potential to cause problems for me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote:...
Elaine Brown was sentenced on 10/2, and filed a timely notice of appeal, so her case is still technically ongoing and I think she should be allowed to file anything she wants.
Indeed, "Elaine Brown" or counsel appearing on her behalf should be able to.

Someone calling themselves something other than "Elaine Brown" should not.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent

Pottapaug, exactly. I never said anything about practicing law, but you are by law required to know what you can and can’t notarize, and any way you look at it, that requires actually looking at the whole document. If the client screws up something in it that is there problem, if it is something you shouldn’t / can’t touch by law, then it is your fault. My state got on a reform kick, i.e. the SOS had gotten hit for a number of things and needed to look like the office was actually doing something proactive and useful-it still isn’t, a couple of years ago and got very nit picky about what notaries could or couldn’t do, and now they have this long winded recital you have to go through to get your commission, nothing really changed, but they generated a lot of paper over it so they looked like they were doing something. It was good in one aspect in that it spelled out quite clearly what can and what can’t be notarized and how it is supposed to be done, and what will happen to you if you don’t follow the law.

I have a very good friend who was a top level legal secretary for close to 40 years before she got tired of it and went back to school for her doctorate, and she was one of the most paranoid and careful people I’ve ever seen about notarizing anything, particularly things that came from lawyers, she always examined everything before she notarized it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

notorial dissent wrote:Pottapaug, exactly. I never said anything about practicing law, but you are by law required to know what you can and can’t notarize, and any way you look at it, that requires actually looking at the whole document. If the client screws up something in it that is there problem, if it is something you shouldn’t / can’t touch by law, then it is your fault. My state got on a reform kick, i.e. the SOS had gotten hit for a number of things and needed to look like the office was actually doing something proactive and useful-it still isn’t, a couple of years ago and got very nit picky about what notaries could or couldn’t do, and now they have this long winded recital you have to go through to get your commission, nothing really changed, but they generated a lot of paper over it so they looked like they were doing something. It was good in one aspect in that it spelled out quite clearly what can and what can’t be notarized and how it is supposed to be done, and what will happen to you if you don’t follow the law.

I have a very good friend who was a top level legal secretary for close to 40 years before she got tired of it and went back to school for her doctorate, and she was one of the most paranoid and careful people I’ve ever seen about notarizing anything, particularly things that came from lawyers, she always examined everything before she notarized it.
Well, I stand corrected. When I was a notary (NY) it was drilled into our heads that you could look into the document only to the extent you could confirm it was something you could notarize (as someone else said, and I had forgotten), but that you could not make a judgment as to whether or not it was valid, honest, or make any other kind of judgments as to the person.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Considering that this nonsense was supposed to impress/overwhelm a judge, presumably it had that desired effect on the notary.
notorial dissent

My personal suspicion is that it is one of two things. Either the notary was totally oblivious, didn’t know what they were doing, and just signed it without looking at it, or more likely in my personal opinion, is one of the crowd that is into the sovereign magic documents nonsense, the ones who will do a “notarial protest” for the “administrative defaults” nonsense that crowd is so fond of and will notarize anything someone hands them, and is violating the notary responsibilities laws.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

When is Ed scheduled to be sentenced? (Or is he still undergoing psychiatric evaluation?)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Dr. Caligari wrote:When is Ed scheduled to be sentenced? (Or is he still undergoing psychiatric evaluation?)
The psych eval finished a couple of weeks ago, but the sentencing has not yet been scheduled.
Demo.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:When is Ed scheduled to be sentenced? (Or is he still undergoing psychiatric evaluation?)
The psych eval finished a couple of weeks ago...
When do we (will we ever) hear how that turned out?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

bmielke wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:
The psych eval finished a couple of weeks ago...
When do we (will we ever) hear how that turned out?
The prison shrink will likely testify at a competency hearing right before Ed's sentencing hearing.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The prison shrink will likely testify at a competency hearing right before Ed's sentencing hearing.
Latest docket entry:
12/14/2009 NOTICE OF HEARING as to Edward Brown: Telephone Conference set for 12/18/2009 09:00 AM before Judge George Z. Singal. The U. S. Attorney's Office will initiate the call. (dae) (Entered: 12/14/2009)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: The Spiritual Key to the Future of America.: (Was Saga of Ed

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

kb: > Hello Ray, What would be the solution to end the persecution of Ed and Elaine?
Translation: "Hold muh beer and watch this!"
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
RaymondKarczewski

Post by RaymondKarczewski »

Re: The Spiritual Key to the Future of America.: (Was Saga of Ed & Elaine Brown

CaptainKickback

Raymond Karczewski (http://www.arkenterprises.com)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm

kb: > Hello Ray, What would be the solution to end the persecution of Ed and Elaine?

Death?

rk: No, but here is the Solution!!

The Sovereign Solution to Tyranny of Government --- Boycott, Boycott, Boycott.

By: Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

Over the years I have written on the Internet of the Spiritual solution to dealing with governments which enforce their own Satanic created Law of Mammon.

It has been largely ignored while a steady and unbroken escalation of loss of liberty, and removal of Justice from a Commercial Court System which conducts itself as an agency overseer of the disposition of those men and women who have been successfully conditioned to believe they are human resources, Slaves, whose only purpose is the serve the aims of the Corporations which own them, body and soul..

Nothing could be further from the Truth. The simple fact is one must be invited to and/or be tricked into consenting to the Jurisdiction of Mammon in order to lose their Sovereignty as a creation of God, adhering to the laws of God.

It is the Sovereign People who create the Fiction known as their servant government. They, the Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural man and women are the True government. The fictional servant government is created in order to carry out the will of the Sovereign People. NO MORE, NO LESS.

Unfortunately, since the very dawn of civilization, a Satanic Trick is played upon the Sovereign People when such men and women have been misled by other men claiming to possess divine right to rule over them, thereby creating a two class system, Rulers and the Ruled. A dualistic, opposing system of Hell on Earth.

Such is the nature of all monarchies which have ruled men until the formation of America which declared itself a nation of Sovereign People.

Let's take a look at such governance, shall we? You, each of you were born into this world, a whole human being, a clean slate, as close to God as you will ever be in this lifetime. Then along came your psychological conditioning. First by your parents who visited their conditioned "Sins" (Contradictions) upon you, followed up by the fictionally created schools, churches, Courts, friends, business associations, social status, etc.

What you are and have become is the sum total of such pervasive conditioning, are you not?,

You, each of you are the co-creator of your life along with God. You are responsible for the quality of life you have created for yourself through your conditioned beliefs,.decisions and actions.

You as a member of the Sovereign People have, via agreement, created your own fictional servant government, a dead entity that traffics in Illusion. Via the power of satanic illusion, such servant government then may create its own non-living, fictional corporate entities, called "persons" and declares such persons to be subject to the corporate rules and regulations known as legislative laws, Such is the birth of the Laws of Mammon adopted by those who have fallen away from the Laws of God.

Such devious satanic trickery is found in the 14th Amendment and Contract law. Through the nexus of Judicial Presumption, unless challenged, the courts hold that the Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man and Woman, YOU, are acting as a surety, an underwriter, a guarantor for the debts of fictional dead entity/debtor they have created as a 14 Amendment subject. Such subjects are Debtors to the Creditor Government..

In Truth, all Sovereign men and women who live and abide by God's Law are Free and Equal and are NOT subject to Corporate Law, the type of fictional law, i.e., "Color of Law" (a creation can never be greater than its creator) that is presently practiced in the Administrative Courts of America today. These are the Admiralty and Maritime courts which have hijacked the Judicial system away from the US Constitution Article III, and common law courts through trickery and deceit. The Sovereign People must consent or grant jurisdiction to the Laws of Mammon in order to lose their sovereignty by contracting themselves into Human Resource Slaves which support and defend the agenda of their Corporate Masters.

A fiction is a dead entity. It has no power over the Living but for the power (energy) given to it by the deluded living Sovereign man or woman.. Without deriving such energy from the Living, Breathing, Flesh-and-Blood, Sentient, Natural Man and Woman in the form of taxes, fines, judgments, administrative costs, support of Corporate initiated foreign Interventions, i.e., Wars, and their subsequent Corporate take overs (National conguests) would not be possible. It, government, stands as any inoperative machine lacking in fuel to allow for its operation. Being a dead, unproductive machine, It has no power of its own, so it must extract power from You, each of You, the Living, the productive in order to fulfill its illusion of Power over You.,

Fictions have nothing of themselves to offer for they can only operate and fuction in the ever-changing Illusions they create of Satanic confusion and divisions. They exist at the behest of the Living Energy of Living Men and Women.

At the lowest level of human consciousness, that of the Intellectual realm the function of the Satanic (opposition) ruled dualistic consciousness reigns supreme. That is where most civilized men and women live.

Satan, is the "petty" god of intellect, the ruler of the world, the creator of the fictional Laws of Mammon. Satan, has no power over God's creation unless that Sovereign man or woman, waives their God-given Right of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness via enticement, temptation, agreement, or contract. That is how a Sovereign becomes a Slave.

Can you now see how you were converted into Slavery through the Satanic Institutions of Government, organized Religion and Banking Institutions? I dare say, even as I have layed it out for you, few of you will see or admit to it. Your pride and ignorance will not allow you to entertain such Truth which can only lead to Redemption; Such is the power of conditioned ignorance, the level of human consciousness which prevails in the consciousness of civilized men and women.

Sit quietly. When you reach the level of No thought, You are still there by where is government? Where is Religion? Where is Money? Where are all the illusions which seem so important when your conditioned intellect and its constant chattering does not allow you a moment of Peace?

The New World Order, is a DAMNABLE Satanic Illusion which binds only those who have sold their souls for the petty "peace" of security worshipped by slaves.

BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT Satanic Rule. That is the nonviolent Spiritual Way of disintegrating the illusions which have enslaved you? Withdraw all of your support for a New World ORder,, psychological and financial, and watch the government disintegrate just at surely as the Wicked Witch of the West in the "Wizard of OZ."

Then All God's Creation will understand "There is No Place like Home, There is No Place like Home."

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

RaymondKarczewski wrote:....

BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT Satanic Rule. ...
How's that workin' for ya, Ray?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Thanks, Ray, for that update from whatever planet you're on these days....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

So many poor innocent electrons gave their all for that waste of bandwidth, and all to no purpose, such a tragedy I tell you.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's time to update Ray's Thorazine dosage, I think....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:It's time to update Ray's Thorazine dosage, I think....
What do you mean? You don't believe him? Trust me, you too, can live as he does if you'll just follow his lead. If you practice what he teaches, you can be an impoverished, bitter old person with severe mental problems.

Truth be told, it is sad. If only some of these whackos could get the help they need...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

12/21/2009 NOTICE OF HEARING as to Edward Brown: Competency Hearing and Sentencing set for 1/11/2010 08:00 AM before Judge George Z. Singal, USDC-NH. (dae) (Entered: 12/21/2009)
Demo.