Hendrickson's Criminal Trial

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Hendrickson's Criminal Trial

Post by notorial dissent »

Ouch, half a day and GUILTY!!!!

It will be interesting to see how Pete spins this into a victory, pyrrhic or otherwise, and I'm equally sure he will appeal, and get the same, if even swifter, result.

So much for being a landmark case or whatever someone was claiming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

From the report in The Detroit News:
He [Hendrickson] criticized [Judge] Rosen for instructing the jurors on what the law said, rather than giving them copies of the relevant statutes to read for themselves.

"He relieved the prosecution of its burden in this case," Hendrickson said of the judge.
Duuhhhhh........

You just can't get it right, can you Pete?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Submarine Veteran
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2255
Why were the jury instructions not pre-negotiated or were they and they were not posted?

Sub Vet doesn't seem to understand that Pete is not objecting to the jury instructions that were given, but rather to the judge giving the jury instructions at all.
We need to learn all the lessons from this farce.
That would be a nice change, but I don't hold out much hope.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

CaptainKickback wrote:
I called it correctly. Even the Eagles-Redskins game was more appealing than talking about Pete.
Yeah, you got me there.
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Losthead oldhawaiiscot is getting dangerously close to jury tampering and intimidation
Has anyone considered finding the jury members, now that the trail is over, should be public knowledge and giving them copies of Joe Bannisters info, Larry Becraft's stance, AmFamGuardian.org's info, and lastly Hendrickson's book?

They lacked the info to make an informed decision. Perhaps letting them know after the barn doors have been closed, may let other livestock from escaping... To paraphrase an old saying
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order