Hendrickson Guilty!

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Hendrickson Guilty!

Post by webhick »

Joey Smith wrote:
You will share the righteous fury of God with your whores from Quatloos.

We've got hos?
You're just dying to use your pimp hand.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

bmielke wrote:On 2/9 will Pete come quietly or is this another Ed Brown in the making?
I don't see him as an Ed Brown type at all.

A third option is that he packs up and heads to Panama or points south.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:
bmielke wrote:On 2/9 will Pete come quietly or is this another Ed Brown in the making?

The options are getting fewer by the day, unless one wants to live a peasant existence.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think there is anyone here who actually expects anything original to come out of the crowd at LH, and even Petey's excuses are hardly original, since they are trotted out every time one of the true believers pet theories go down in flames for the umpteenth time, and we have, of course, not been disappointed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Joey Smith wrote:

We've got hos?
We certainly do.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Joey Smith wrote:

We've got hos?
You're just dying to use your pimp hand.
Oh yeah...(cue snoop-dog)

"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think there is anyone here who actually expects anything original to come out of the crowd at LH, and even Petey's excuses are hardly original, since they are trotted out every time one of the true believers pet theories go down in flames for the umpteenth time, and we have, of course, not been disappointed.
I wouldn't expect anything else from the adherents of what is essentially a secular religion. These people are such fanatics that they will even distort the Bible in their zeal to preach the True Political Faith. It explains why they continue to trot out the same discredited theories, time after time -- as if, one day, some judge will be "see the light" and will see the True Justice in what they say.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Demosthenes wrote:

I think that this could make an interesting poll.

I was thinking about it last night, another option is he just tries to drag it out as long as possible. Be that with psych evaluations, phoney motions, or possibily making a run for it. Does he have a legion of faithful followers who would hide him? Or are his followers the fair weather type?
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

Well he has friends that have learned the "secret" for 14.33 ounces of pure gold!

From Mountain of Fire:
My heart goes out to you all who are the real patriots, Pete is NOT finsihed. Take heart. If Pete takes the info I gave him he will come through this fire unscathed or atleast to a FAR lesser degree than if he sticks with the real parasites (attorneys). It's become cliche to spout founding fathers words, old revolutionary war era words, and dead presidents. WE are dealing with fictions of LAW folks, these are what are ensnaring us today. STAY OUT! Juries can't help, unless you're guilty of course ( recall OJ). Spouting "not guilty" will ensure your conviction. Of course we all went to public schools, or private state chartered private. We can't blame ourselves for what our parents did, nor do we need to waste time begrudging them. Pleas available today (7) NOt guilty, guilty, mute,nolo contendri, double jeopardy, a plea and abatement, plea of non-assumpsit, there also demurrs which are motions, you can have a general or special. Beware demurrs YOU WILL be told are abolished, BUT they simply call them by another name today, and these are ammended complaints. There ya go. This all seems contrary to what we THOUGHT to a degree. Pete's strong objectons were wise. I could go on and on, but I am positive some eyes would glaze over and I'd lose alot of you to cognitive dissonance.
are more. As we cometo understand I can't win "your justice" for you (nobody can), and you can't win mine. Dr. Graves AKA jurisdictionary and I have spoken, he knows a few things for US people, not much he can do with me or for me, but his stuff helps most people who don't or won't learn what's at the crux of it all. I told him this. Pete I hope is headed for the big picture, he's got what it takes, and alot more than i do in alot of areas. There's no silver bullet, there's not a quick fix, and YET there is a fix if you will. Skank and A few others are on the verge, and i sure as hell hope they follow atleast a little of what I know so as to get themselves over this hurdle. Seriously the path is wide to destrction, but to life and freedom it's as narrow as hell. Few will make it. I say all of this as my so called patriot friends and my families laugh at me. But my neighbors who let me show them two little secrets saved 85,000. My friends laugh because I did this for free for them. My own daughter says what good is it all pops, you never made any money from it, and you spent 14.33 ounces of pure gold to learn it? She has a point, so I won't do that again. A workman truly is worth his pay. I will ask again as I posted before elsewhere, there are citizens, aliens, and another hidden (without moving out of the country) person. It's who the blacks were before the bullshit ammendmnet and so-called emanciaption * was pulled over our eyes. Now I believe it is what is about to be pulled over the illegal immigrants eyes, and all because people in the US citizenry asked for HELP from who they thought were their servants. Real free men and women have NO servants! If you commit a real tort (crime) against me though I know how to tell your king to penalize you. Do you?
iplawyer

Post by iplawyer »

And Patrick Mooney views this as Victory!
Dear Warriors,

I am hearing a lot of fearful chatter on this forum. No doubt, the ruling against Pete was inteded to have this exact effect upon you and others, who have been changed at the soul level by the lucid writing of Peter Hendrickson. Will you allow the light Peter has shared with you, which is now your own light, to be extinguished by the forces of Fear and Oppression?

I can honestly tell you that I am EXCITED by the news. Like 9/11, it has become clear that our Federal Government is a ROUGUE ENTITY that does not respect the laws that give it life and define its jurisdiction. I knew this when I first read Peter's book. Pete, perhaps a bit more optimistic than I, still believed in the rule of law, and has given the government every chance to show itself as honest and diligently on the side of the people and the rule of law.

I, too, took on the battle, as did many of you. But my motivation was entirely different. Mine was to show how utterly corrupt and detestable our Federal Government is. Now that Pete has ben convicted, I do not doubt that I will be in front of a Jury soon.

I am looking forward to that opportunity. I will represent myself, and they will have an embarassing show on their hands when they come for me.

I understand the full power of the JURY. I will use my trial to educate them about 9/11 and the income tax and the corrupt banker bailouts, and other sins on a very long laundry list. They will hem and haw and have their wrists sorely fatiigued at all the gavel banging that will have to be done.

When dealing with a jury, impressions are everything, not just what gets admitted into evidence. I firmly believe that if one can impress on a jury the true power they have to stand against the government, then any American with a beating heart on the jury will side the CTC way.

Looking at what little I know of Pete's trial, I don't think that happened. But that the judge would not even allow the full law to be read to them before deciding the case is unconscionable, but easily thrwated the next time...either in my case or Pete's appeal.

What we as warriors need to do is to spread the word, and who cares if you are uncomfortable doing that. Think about how uncomfortable you are now worrying about all this, and how uncomfortable you would be if you were facing a long prison sentence. Once you've read CTC, your life became uncomfortable anyway. Truth has a funny way of doing that.

Unfortunately, Pete was put on trial instead of the government. That won't happen when they come after me. I have the Holy Spirit in my heart, and that spirt has the power to shake souls with words of conviction.
There will be no high-priced attorneys for me...just a man speaking his truth.

I look forward to that day...and I urge each of you to look forward to the day when the rubber of your convictions really has to meet the road. In those moments, the greatness of your life will hang in the balance, and you will succeed as long as you express your truth with all the grace your god has given you.

I am consoled by the thought that many great men who have influenced the destiny of millions often spent time behind bars. A guilty conviction many times and many ways actually rings out the sound of innocence in lands where lawlessness is commonplace.

I congratulate you, Pete, on your fine efforts. You are as as great a man as I have ever econutered and you have my undying allegiance. Any who speak unfavorably of him or his work has me for an enemy.

Be Strong and Brave, fellow warriors. The fight will soon be upon us all.

So mote it be!
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

iplawyer wrote:And Patrick Mooney views this as Victory!
I can honestly tell you that I am EXCITED by the news. Like 9/11, it has become clear that our Federal Government is a ROUGUE ENTITY that does not respect the laws that give it life and define its jurisdiction. I knew this when I first read Peter's book. Pete, perhaps a bit more optimistic than I, still believed in the rule of law, and has given the government every chance to show itself as honest and diligently on the side of the people and the rule of law.
Is this guy serious. he is comparing the worst tragedy in the last 100 years with his guru being convicted. I really hope the IRS tracks him down and breaks him. Seriously he needs to be an object lesson.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

iplawyer wrote:And Patrick Mooney views this as Victory!
I understand the full power of the JURY. I will use my trial to educate them about 9/11 and the income tax and the corrupt banker bailouts, and other sins on a very long laundry list. They will hem and haw and have their wrists sorely fatiigued at all the gavel banging that will have to be done.
Another Internet Rambo. If you are ever indicted - well, squeal like a pig, Patrick.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

iplawyer wrote:Well he has friends that have learned the "secret" for 14.33 ounces of pure gold!

From Mountain of Fire:
My heart goes out to you all who are the real patriots, Pete is NOT finsihed. Take heart. If Pete takes the info I gave him he will come through this fire unscathed or atleast to a FAR lesser degree than if he sticks with the real parasites (attorneys). It's become cliche to spout founding fathers words, old revolutionary war era words, and dead presidents. WE are dealing with fictions of LAW folks, these are what are ensnaring us today. STAY OUT! Juries can't help, unless you're guilty of course ( recall OJ). Spouting "not guilty" will ensure your conviction. Of course we all went to public schools, or private state chartered private. We can't blame ourselves for what our parents did, nor do we need to waste time begrudging them. Pleas available today (7) NOt guilty, guilty, mute,nolo contendri, double jeopardy, a plea and abatement, plea of non-assumpsit, there also demurrs which are motions, you can have a general or special. Beware demurrs YOU WILL be told are abolished, BUT they simply call them by another name today, and these are ammended complaints. There ya go. This all seems contrary to what we THOUGHT to a degree. Pete's strong objectons were wise. I could go on and on, but I am positive some eyes would glaze over and I'd lose alot of you to cognitive dissonance.
are more. As we cometo understand I can't win "your justice" for you (nobody can), and you can't win mine. Dr. Graves AKA jurisdictionary and I have spoken, he knows a few things for US people, not much he can do with me or for me, but his stuff helps most people who don't or won't learn what's at the crux of it all. I told him this. Pete I hope is headed for the big picture, he's got what it takes, and alot more than i do in alot of areas. There's no silver bullet, there's not a quick fix, and YET there is a fix if you will. Skank and A few others are on the verge, and i sure as hell hope they follow atleast a little of what I know so as to get themselves over this hurdle. Seriously the path is wide to destrction, but to life and freedom it's as narrow as hell. Few will make it. I say all of this as my so called patriot friends and my families laugh at me. But my neighbors who let me show them two little secrets saved 85,000. My friends laugh because I did this for free for them. My own daughter says what good is it all pops, you never made any money from it, and you spent 14.33 ounces of pure gold to learn it? She has a point, so I won't do that again. A workman truly is worth his pay. I will ask again as I posted before elsewhere, there are citizens, aliens, and another hidden (without moving out of the country) person. It's who the blacks were before the bullshit ammendmnet and so-called emanciaption * was pulled over our eyes. Now I believe it is what is about to be pulled over the illegal immigrants eyes, and all because people in the US citizenry asked for HELP from who they thought were their servants. Real free men and women have NO servants! If you commit a real tort (crime) against me though I know how to tell your king to penalize you. Do you?
This guy reminds me about the old joke about a speaker bloviating about something at a town meeting in Vermont. One man in the audience, who had just arrived, turned to his neighbor and asked, "what's this guy talking about?" His neighbor replied, "he ain't told us yet."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

If Pete takes the info I gave him
If Pete had just flapped his cardboard wings really fast when he jumped off the roof he would have flown and not fallen like he did.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

On 2/9 will Pete come quietly or is this another Ed Brown in the making?
Well, Lost Head Victoria has posted a carefully-coded message for Pete:
Victoria wrote:etgay out of the untrykay, better than becoming a slave
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

And it seems Victoria over at CrackHeads is a sovrun...
Victoria wrote:I always felt it was an error for Pete to be brought into the bully's playground, and to be abused under the bully's self-serving rules -- which can only benefit the bully and his friends.

In other words; Jurisdiction.

If the court only has jurisdiction over those who 1) want to be ruled over, 2) are coerced by fraud into being ruled over, or 3) are subject to be ruled over - for example being a statutory citizen of the corporate US such as a resident of a territory or on the public dole ie: US citizen, federal employee or federal contractor.

If the average union state private citizen is NOT subject to the revenue laws, to which we are referring to here -- yet must plead within a court which only hears cases and has jurisdiction ONLY over those unique citizens, how could one expect to win?

The error goes back to the source; being "made liable" as opposed to being liable. Correcting that error..Then... Being placed under federal jurisdiction, when one is not subject to the rules of this unique distinction in the first place.

I'm sure there is some "trick" the courts know, and us to find out - but that is still deceptive since the law must be clear and written in plain language - all custom definitions to comply with any law must be clearly laid out and understood by the common man or is "void for vagueness".

Arguing in front of the court gives them jurisdiction over you, unless explicitly denied.

Even IF denied by "the accused" (or the railroaded) the Sovereign is assumed the servant and the servant the sovereign. But Alice, Dorothy and Neo all lived the inequity. We are witness to it through Pete, then ourselves.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
On 2/9 will Pete come quietly or is this another Ed Brown in the making?
Well, Lost Head Victoria has posted a carefully-coded message for Pete:
Victoria wrote:etgay out of the untrykay, better than becoming a slave
Glad to see she hasn't moved past 5th grade codes, I can only hope that she gets busted for something in the future.

Hey Victoria if you speak in Pig Latin the Government can't understand you and therefore you arn't under their laws... not. :roll: Oh fifth grade was so fun.
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938, I have to agree with your take on the LH’ers, they have basically become a sect of true believers, the problem being that their prophet is in the process of falling, and they will soon need a “new” received word to follow.

While I rather favor Demo’s cut and run scenario, since Pete is in the final analysis a coward and a fraud, I can’t see him actually doing a family:stupid stunt. He’d quite happily stand by and egg someone else to do so and watch while they did it, but I don’t see him doing it himself. The big problem with that scenario, is where could he really run to, he has, or should have next to no money, and Canada and Mexico would extradite in a heartbeat since they don’t take any kindlier to tax cheats than we do, since they have more than enough of the home grown variety to not need importing any, so he’d have to go further a lot further south and that takes lots of money, which I don’t think he has.

I will propose another option. Pete being the supreme egomaniac that he has long since proven himself to be, upon having his house of cards collapse around him while simultaneously going up in flames, goes into a deep fugue when his belief system finally collapses around him and the jail door slams shut loudly and permanently behind him.

I don’t think anyone with the ego and kind of ego he has will be able to stand not being proven right and vindicated and no longer being the center of attention, which he certainly won’t be once he is in prison.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:I will propose another option. Pete being the supreme egomaniac that he has long since proven himself to be, upon having his house of cards collapse around him while simultaneously going up in flames, goes into a deep fugue when his belief system finally collapses around him and the jail door slams shut loudly and permanently behind him.

I don’t think anyone with the ego and kind of ego he has will be able to stand not being proven right and vindicated and no longer being the center of attention, which he certainly won’t be once he is in prison.
I'm not sure that Hendrickson's belief system will "finally collapse around him" (or at least not that he'd notice).

I don't know if this is what you meant, but I can see a scenario in which Hendrickson douses himself with gasoline and strikes a match. Not literally, but figuratively, because if he can't win I think he'd rather be a martyr than a survivor (or a collaborator).

Which means he won't file amended returns, and won't repent, and so go to prison with an upward departure, secure in the knowledge that he was true to his beliefs and did not sign returns that he knew were false.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent

You may well be right, as I don't see him admitting an error or changing his stance, his ego wouldn't allow it, and I too am betting that he gets the maximum sentence for not admitting error. I was just putting out a possibility, I think your's is the more likely though.