Hendrickson aftermath

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: Hendrickson aftermath

Post by Thule »

Famspear wrote:Just what the world needs..... another book by Peter Eric Hendrickson....
A better title would be "Is Grandpa's Grandson Really a Moron?".
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

A better title would be "Is Grandpa's Grandson Really a Moron?"
Yeah, but we have to wait and see whether or not he finds a way to sell out his adoring cultists once again to reduce his sentence.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

. wrote: Yeah, but we have to wait and see whether or not he finds a way to sell out his adoring cultists once again to reduce his sentence.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Thule wrote:
Famspear wrote:Just what the world needs..... another book by Peter Eric Hendrickson....
How about: "Are Three Generations of Imbeciles Enough?"

(Cf. Buck v. Bell, 274 U.S. 200 (1927).)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

LPC wrote:
Thule wrote:
How about: "Are Three Generations of Imbeciles Enough?"

(Cf. Buck v. Bell, 274 U.S. 200 (1927).)
It looks like Petey just checked out of reality for good with that book. It just goes to show that once you go down the path of tax denying, you end up going off the deep-end.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have a few random thoughts...

first, on the UPL, I found this earlier post from Pablo which I think is pretty blatant..
You should always take advantage of your administrative remedies, and the 3219 is your right to invoke the jurisdiction of the Tax Court and take advantage of being able to make your case.

You SHOULD file a tax court petition. But, but, but, make sure you do it in a way that forces the burden onto the Commissioner. The Tax Return Team can help you do that. We are making great headway into making solid fact-based petitions that should survive an appellate appeal. Consider contacting us at Info@TaxReturnTeam.com. We'll try to help you get pointed in the right direction.

Last edited by Pablo Rodriguez on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
(bolding added)

Second, on Pete's new book...to me it's pretty obvious it's just a desperate need for cash and he had a pile of garbage around that until now was seen even by him as not fit for publication. He needs the money, he has the suckers, he made the move.

And am I the only one that has noticed that Pete himself is no longer leading the flock, Doreen is? Makes me wonder if he's trying to not antagonize the system or if Doreen feels left out and wants to get convicted of something herself....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gotta love the testimonials for the book:
"Many have attempted to research and sift the data, but your book and website alone... ...separate truth from error substantively and consistently. Your explanations are always cogent and clear... You have given me the tools to be upfront with this information to my acquaintances credibly and authoritatively. Thank you..."

John J. Bulten, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Of course one could look at that list as being another way that Pete has conveniently painted bull's-eyes on his customers and made it easier for the government to whittle down the list of the usual suspects.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

just announced by Doreen.....

http://www.losthorizons.com/WGRAM.htm
'Rave' reviews of the CTC garbage should boost sales of even more garbage: :roll:
“BRAVO! You are an excellent writer and I certainly feel informed enough to begin my challenge of our Income Tax laws.”

Patrick Mooney, The Institute of Unlearning (http://www.unlearning.org)
"Many have attempted to research and sift the data, but your book and website alone... ...separate truth from error substantively and consistently. Your explanations are always cogent and clear... You have given me the tools to be upfront with this information to my acquaintances credibly and authoritatively. Thank you..."

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Yet another of these basic pieces of intellectual equipment necessary to the productive consideration of government and law, and perhaps the most important, is an understanding that members of a polity are incapable of delegating any power to any government or other agent which they themselves do not individually possess to begin with. If you can’t do it, you can’t give someone else permission to do it...
from the Foreword to Was Grandpa Really a Moron? (Emphasis added.)

I hate to think what that says about Pete and Doreen's sex life.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
'Rave' reviews of the CTC garbage should boost sales of even more garbage: :roll:

"Many have attempted to research and sift the data, but your book and website alone... ...separate truth from error substantively and consistently..."

Pictured Above: Peter's data-sifting process produces CTC.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Here's a little gem of wisdom on Lost Horizons I just had to share
Well, I thought I missed petitioning US Tax Court by just a few days. So, in reading the NOD, I found something interesting. From the 3219 (NOD):
Quote:
"...If you want to contest this determination in court before making any payment, you have until the Last Date to Petition Tax Court (90 days from the date of this letter or 150 days if this letter is addressed to you outside the United States) to file a petition with the United States Tax Court for a redetermination of the amount of your tax.

Ooooh Lookie here!!! They mailed the darn thing to one of the 50 union states which is CLEARLY outside the "United States"...so they've given me an extra 60 days (150 days) in which to file beyond the date they want me to believe (90 days). This means I have another 40+ days to get my Petition in.

My Petition will be in the mail within a week.

Woohoo. Let justice prevail!!!

Cheers
Lemme know how that works out for ya, Sparky
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LPC

Post by LPC »

I wonder if any of Hendrickson's lawyers have mentioned to him that maybe the continuing website and book publishing thing isn't such a good idea while the judge is thinking about what sentence to impose.

I mean, I didn't expect Hendrickson to rush out and close everything down, but to announce the publication of a new book which is publicized with the claim that the author "became the first American in history to recover EVERYTHING withheld from him, Social Security and Medicare 'contributions' included," is tantamount to thumbing his nose at the court.

Is he going to blame it on Doreen? I don't think that will laugh, because he will be too annoyed.

I would estimate that each month the website stays up adds at least a month to Hendrickson's sentence.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

LPC wrote:I wonder if any of Hendrickson's lawyers have mentioned to him that maybe the continuing website and book publishing thing isn't such a good idea while the judge is thinking about what sentence to impose.
They probably did. And I guess that made Petey run home, finish the last chapters, publish the book, run back to his lawyers and shout "You're not the boss of me!"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

... This means I have another 40+ days to get my Petition in. ...
1 - Standard Chief Counsel form letter: Motion to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction -- late filed petition.

2 - Court order for petritioner to show cause as to why petition should not be dismissed

3 - Petitioner's studied response carefully detailing his argument regarding the 50 states being foreign to the federal government.

4 - Chief Counsel enters into evidence the envelope Petitioner used to send document to Tax Court, clearly showing US postage stamp, cancelled by USPS.

5 - VICTORY -- dismissal sans sanctions.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:Here's a little gem of wisdom on Lost Horizons I just had to share
Well, I thought I missed petitioning US Tax Court by just a few days. So, in reading the NOD, I found something interesting. From the 3219 (NOD):
Quote:
"...If you want to contest this determination in court before making any payment, you have until the Last Date to Petition Tax Court (90 days from the date of this letter or 150 days if this letter is addressed to you outside the United States) to file a petition with the United States Tax Court for a redetermination of the amount of your tax.

Ooooh Lookie here!!! They mailed the darn thing to one of the 50 union states which is CLEARLY outside the "United States"...so they've given me an extra 60 days (150 days) in which to file beyond the date they want me to believe (90 days). This means I have another 40+ days to get my Petition in.

My Petition will be in the mail within a week.

Woohoo. Let justice prevail!!!

Cheers
Lemme know how that works out for ya, Sparky
Yeah that one made my day. What a bunch of loons.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:
... This means I have another 40+ days to get my Petition in. ...
1 - Standard Chief Counsel form letter: Motion to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction -- late filed petition.

2 - Court order for petritioner to show cause as to why petition should not be dismissed

3 - Petitioner's studied response carefully detailing his argument regarding the 50 states being foreign to the federal government.

4 - Chief Counsel enters into evidence the envelope Petitioner used to send document to Tax Court, clearly showing US postage stamp, cancelled by USPS.

5 - VICTORY -- dismissal sans sanctions.
I think you got the last part right.
Dan Evans
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Bob Hurt has posted a lot of material including some comments purportedly made by Tommy K. Cryer on a variety of topics. Included are some Cryer comments on Peter Eric ("Blowhard") Hendrickson:
We don't need for people to go out and read law, draw erroneous conclusions and then confuse and mislead others. "Lay lawyers", as Pete Hendrickson likes to call himself, are just as dangerous and counterproductive as "lay surgeons". Look at how many people have been fined thousands of dollars or, worse, prosecuted and imprisoned for following his "lay advice". Look at what happened to him for drinking his own "lay kool-aid". Not only did he get the law wrong with his inclusio ab exclusio misapplication, he got the advice wrong, telling people to put themselves in harm's way, pushing them under the bus. How many of those people would still be working for the cause if it weren't for the adverse results of a lawyer wannabe's bad advice?
http://groups.google.com/group/lawmen/b ... 451d1396c4

Ouch!

More general comments from Tommy Cryer:
I wish I had time to teach everyone how to find the law and when to rely on and when to question authorities, but that would be about a five to ten year course, at a minimum. Why not ask a medical doctor to educate the public on how to discover a cure for cancer? Believe it or not, that would be more attainable a task.

The law is not like learning math. Math, physics, chemistry, etc., all work on laws that are rigid, unchanging and without exceptions. With the law there are different layers, every "rule" having exceptions and every exception having others. When an attorney graduates and passes the bar he knows more law than he ever will again, having just crammed three years of study up front for the bar exams. But even then he doesn't have a working knowledge of it.

It takes years of experience, research, trial and error for him to understand the human, political, sociological and psychological components in the system that administers that law. Although I don't necessarily advertise the fact, I make greater use of my education in psychology, sociology and political science than I do of my legal training.

Cases don't present a clear picture of the law any more than a car or a toaster presents a clear picture of steel or plastics. The law is only one of the raw materials that go into the processor we call our judicial system.

People need to be informed of what the law demands of them and to what the law entitles them, but that does not mean they all need to be able to do what lawyers do. We need to know when to go to the doctor and when time for a procedure comes we need to be informed of benefits and risks before deciding to consent to the procedure. But we do not need to understand all of the medical considerations to the point of being able to perform the procedure ourselves. We have doctors to evaluate our situation and to make recommendations for remedies, inform us of the risks and benefits and to then administer the treatment or conduct the operation.

[ . . . .]

This may sound patrician, but people need to leave lawyering to lawyers just as they leave medical treatment to doctors.....
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Today, on Lost Horizons, we learn that the juries and judges in all tax prosecutions are under the thumb of the IRS:
Submarine Veteran
-

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Pete's trial tells me is that the "justice" system is so overtly corrupt and/or influenced by the IRS so as to be worthless. The IRS is one of the very few entities that is effectively completely above the law. If I can hold threats of audits and fines and liens and levies against anyone, including judges and jurors, I can control the outcome of every case.

This is why our founders excluded judges from any "diminishment" during their office.

The Springer/Stilley trial produced a similar result. Despite the blatant violations of the PRA identified by Lindsey, they were found guilty.

As long as an "agent" of the IRS can threaten everyone, they control the outcome of all honest attempts to bring the truth to light.
"My Health is Better in November."
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Interesting...reading that you might think that Mr. Cryer has his head on straight....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Prof wrote:Today, on Lost Horizons, we learn that the juries and judges in all tax prosecutions are under the thumb of the IRS:
Submarine Veteran
-
Yep - it's that secret part of voir dire where the prosecutor warns the jury of the consequences of acquittal.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three