Hendrickson aftermath

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Hendrickson aftermath

Post by grixit »

And the Savage Submariner continues to show the effects of the bends on the brain.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

My favorite post today on Lost Hopes is from "pokerface," who has apparently tried mixing Redemption Theory with CtC:
pokerface wrote:ive been listening to allot of freeman info and it seems that the idea is to not go to their maritime law court. Has anyone ever tried winning on dismissal based on.....( list million reasons here ) ?

if they dont have jurisdiction ( you have to NOT give it to them ) and you answer the court in the proper way in your answer on paper, then you have it thrown out or at least let then know what there up for if they try to bring you in . I mean they think they are going to do the same ol maritime routine and have you in dishonor with jurisdiction over a issue originating from a contract you unconditionally agreed to with signature.

maybe Pete should represent his strawman instead of being the strawman
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Dr. Caligari wrote:My favorite post today on Lost Hopes is from "pokerface," who has apparently tried mixing Redemption Theory with CtC:
pokerface wrote:ive been listening to allot of freeman info and it seems that the idea is to not go to their maritime law court. Has anyone ever tried winning on dismissal based on.....( list million reasons here ) ?
Do you suppose he's referring to Howard Freeman?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Along a slightly tangent past, has anyone bothered to check out all the "sticky" posts at the head of the forum?

Nine of them are posts by Pete's CrackHead team of legal anal-ysts in response to the call for assistance.

Not a single one of them has been updated since November 15.

Either the research staff has thoroughly dissected and reported on each of the cases or, more likely, they moved on to more serious matters such as debating the outcome of the college BCS.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:My favorite post today on Lost Hopes is from "pokerface," who has apparently tried mixing Redemption Theory with CtC:
Which won't necessarily blow off any fingers, but might singe some eyebrows.

Meanwhile, my favorite:
d_barnette wrote:I just ordered one [copy of "Grandpa was a Moron"] today! Can't wait to get it and dive right in. I've ready CTC about 5 times now and I need something else to keep me buzzing.
Reading gibberish until your brain starts to buzz is a good thing?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Meanwhile, my favorite:

d_barnette wrote:
I just ordered one [copy of "Grandpa was a Moron"] today! Can't wait to get it and dive right in. I've ready CTC about 5 times now and I need something else to keep me buzzing.

It's the literary equivalent of huffing bug spray.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Quixote wrote:
Meanwhile, my favorite:

d_barnette wrote:
I just ordered one [copy of "Grandpa was a Moron"] today! Can't wait to get it and dive right in. I've ready CTC about 5 times now and I need something else to keep me buzzing.

It's the literary equivalent of huffing bug spray.
Anything other than a pubic lice pesticide like Crabs-B-Gone would be depriving yourself of the very specific kind of buzz that LPC is referring to. It also causes phalangial seepage, forehead splinters, and cockeye (not the eye condition, duh). I post this in the hopes that they will start huffing CBG so we'll be able to spot them more easily in our every day interactions.

That is all.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Noah
Exalted Parter of the Great Sea of Insanity

Post by Noah »

Imalawman wrote:Interesting...reading that you might think that Mr. Cryer has his head on straight....
You think?
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Noah wrote:
Imalawman wrote:Interesting...reading that you might think that Mr. Cryer has his head on straight....
You think?
I agree. Too bad about Cryer, though. The fact that he can think and write so clearly on these particular points and yet be so wacky and nonsensical on other points (i.e., his tax protester rhetoric) is a testament to the complexity of the human mind.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Cryer may well have a first rate mind, I have seen other sources that said he was a good student and had done well early on, however, intellect, and even good education, cannot overcome a general lack of grasp of reality or of good sense, which would seem to be the case here. I haven’t read any of his other stuff, so don’t really have anything else to compare against at this point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Crooked Crackheads have another loss to digest -- posted by Crackhead "sandiegoscott" here:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... a7ca#22196

The case is Herriman v. United States, case No. 2:08-cv-807-FtM-29DNF, in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Fort Myers Division.

The Opinion and Order of the Court (on December 3, 2009) is reproduced on the losthorizons page linked above. The usual Cracking the Code tax scam nonsense is blown away yet again by another federal court. I don't see a specific mention of Peter Hendrickson or of Cracking the Code or "losthorizons," but there's a strong chance that Mr. Herriman has been drinking Hendrickson's poison kool-aid.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet