Pablo Strikes Again

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Pablo Strikes Again

Post by LPC »

Nature abhors a vacuum, but scamsters love it.

With Pete/Doreen distracted, Pablo continues to till the CtC graveyard, this time through shill "gdude" in the LH thread "CDPH denied: withdraw or amend?":
gdude wrote:My suggestion would be to contact Pablo ...

"Pablo Rodriguez" <info@taxreturnteam.com>

His team can help you strengthen your arguments and prepare you for your CDPH. The purpose is to get a good solid argument based on facts,not self serving statements.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
bmielke

Re: Pablo Strikes Again

Post by bmielke »

LPC wrote:Nature abhors a vacuum, but scamsters love it.

With Pete/Doreen distracted, Pablo continues to till the CtC graveyard, this time through shill "gdude" in the LH thread "CDPH denied: withdraw or amend?":
gdude wrote:My suggestion would be to contact Pablo ...

"Pablo Rodriguez" <info@taxreturnteam.com>

His team can help you strengthen your arguments and prepare you for your CDPH. The purpose is to get a good solid argument based on facts,not self serving statements.
Will somebody hit them for UPL already?

At least in Tennessee advertising legal services if you are not a lawyer falls under UPL, you don't even have to do anything that constitutes UPL just advertise like you will committ it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, every TP argument I have seen has been self-serving and I don't think Pablo and his team are going to provide a good solid argument. The only thing that his customers should prepare for is the appeals officer's door slamming in their face when they present their frivolous arguments and when the tax court judge's gavel falls after the friv pen is awarded.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The Observer wrote:
Well, every TP argument I have seen has been self-serving and I don't think Pablo and his team are going to provide a good solid argument. The only thing that his customers should prepare for is the appeals officer's door slamming in their face when they present their frivolous arguments and when the tax court judge's gavel falls after the friv pen is awarded.
Then they'll be able to avail themselves of Pablo's appellate brief writing service. Oh sure, his strategy failed at the CDP hearing and the Tax Court, but he really shines on appeals, where arguments based on good solid facts are so much better than arguments based on law.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Yet another purveyor of yet another "Delay the Inevitable" package, customers of which will most likely require yet another package called "Frivolity for Dummies." 8)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The purpose is to get a good solid argument based on facts,not self serving statements.
Boy does that ever sound like an epitaph.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
The purpose is to get a good solid argument based on facts,not self serving statements.
Yeah, but whatever does that have to do with anything Pablo writes or says?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Yeah, but whatever does that have to do with anything Pablo writes or says?
True, most tax denier arguments are largely fact-free.

For example, Hendrickson himself spent most of his time in court trying to avoid or obscure the fact that he had received payments for services.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

LPC wrote: True, most tax denier arguments are largely fact-free.
They're healthier that way. :wink:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

bmielke wrote:
LPC wrote: True, most tax denier arguments are largely fact-free.
They're healthier that way. :wink:
"...May cause anal leakage..."
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4