Well, a crackhead finally cracked, even by their standards

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Well, a crackhead finally cracked, even by their standards

Post by Gregg »

Pokerface, who seems a relatively new crackhead has been flirting with sov-run crazy since I first noticed him a few weeks ago, but he finally couldn't hold it anymore and finally came out and told them the TRUTH ..
after learning the procedure to a notice of deficiency requires them to file the notice with the IMF first i then came across these facts

tax form 1040 is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209)

By hht on Jun 18, 2009 | In NWO, Foreign News, US News | Send feedback »

1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg. 816)

3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

5. The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States. No more reorganizations. After over 200 years of operating under bankruptcy its finally over. (Executive Order 12803) Do not personate one of the creditors or share holders or you will go to Prison.18 U.S.C. 914

6. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The Application for a Social Security Number is the SS5 form. The Department of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 not the Social Security Administration. The new SS5 forms do not state who or what publishes them, the earlier SS5 forms state that they are Department of the Treasury forms. You can get a copy of the SS5 you filled out by sending form SSA-L996 to the SS Administration. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 42 2.103 (b) (2) (2) Read the cites above)

8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)

10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number. House Report (103-826)
Gee, now they know all our illuminati secrets, we might as well give it up and refund all the imcome taxes withheld over the last 90 odd years...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Re: Well, a crackhead finally cracked, even by their standards

Post by bmielke »

Sov-runs picking on the IMF :shock:

On inept group picking on another inept group. :roll:

Seriously where do they come up with this crap?

The IMF part of the UN, I thought they were seperate entities, they were both created at the same time, along with the World Bank I thought all three were seperate am I wrong?

Why the IMF if I was going to make a massive conspiracy I would choose the Bank of England, they put the queens face on money... creepy. :?
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789...
There have not been any Judges in America since 1789.
Jeeper Cripes on a stick! The plot goes deeper than I could ever imagine it! It turns out that the Constitution itself was an assault on our Constitution!
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Brandybuck wrote:
There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789...
There have not been any Judges in America since 1789.
Jeeper Cripes on a stick! The plot goes deeper than I could ever imagine it! It turns out that the Constitution itself was an assault on our Constitution!
Quick dust off the Articles of Confederacy We need them again.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

See http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/GrossErrors.html for an interesting debunking by Larry Becraft (of all people).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

What's worse, businesses are required to pay tribute to Barry Manilow Fans.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Sociopolitical Luddites.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

No, just all around intentionally ignorant.

Curiously enough, I have to agree with LPC about Batty Becraft, when he puts his mind to anything but taxes and money, his analysis is generally pretty good and pretty clear, but I do have to draw the line at anyone who thinks Edwin Vieira is playing with even a partial deck when it comes to money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote: The IMF part of the UN, I thought they were seperate entities, they were both created at the same time, along with the World Bank I thought all three were seperate am I wrong?
Wiki to the rescue:)

The IMF was actually founded about a year before the UN. And who founded it? Why, The United Nations Financial Conference, of course. I guess this is why the sovruns believe that the UN is behind the IMF.

Truth is, as early as 1942 the term 'united nations' was used to describe the coalition formed by the Allies, the Axis-occupied nations and other nations sympathetic to the Allied cause.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaratio ... ed_Nations
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The capacity of morons to out-do themselves in concocting stupifying BS is amazing.

The IMF is a child of Bretton Woods, and not surprisingly has been forever after dominated by the US and other countries with the actual ability to lend to tin-pot dictators and other assorted wastrels. Fortunately, it has nothing to do with the UN. If it had, its performance would have been even more abysmal, not an easy thing to do.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

after learning the procedure to a notice of deficiency requires them to file the notice with the IMF first i then came across these facts...
I actually felt brain cells dying having read all that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

here's another gem and one more example of the fine legal minds over at LH, and as is my custom, I will answer the Crack Head question for them
If the judge asserted that the reason for replacing the black letter law with substitute definition was so the law would be understandable to the jury, then this establishes that the law does not meet basic constitutional requirements of understandability. What is law if the People cannot read it and understand it for themselves? Don't tax laws have to be clear?
Answer:
A law that even applies to people too stupid to know what "includes" means.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Now, "pokerface" has posted a link, in the losthorizons forum, to a youtube video (six minutes and 49 seconds) where he flashes various IRS notices (including a notice of deficiency for 2006) that, in some places, briefly but clearly indicate his social security number and his Las Vegas, Nevada zip code.

See

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2328

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0P8MeZbHns

--together with his own narrative, explaining what he purportedly believes to be the IRS "scam."

What an Einstein.
:roll:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I can't respond to that video. IRSDEFRAUDER has blocked me on the grounds I interject too much sense into the discussion.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:I can't respond to that video. IRSDEFRAUDER has blocked me on the grounds I interject too much sense into the discussion.
I can't even get it to play. Others apparently have had the same problem. Pokerface thinks YouTube is trying to censor his video.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0P8MeZbHns

--together with his own narrative, explaining what he purportedly believes to be the IRS "scam."

What an Einstein.
I usually look to see how long it takes before they say something howlingly wrong. In his case, it was 20 seconds, because that's when he referred to the penalties under section 6651 (failure to file and failure to pay) and 6654 (failure to pay estimated taxes) as "alcohol, tobacco, and firearms" penalties.

And then I lost interest.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Quixote wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:I can't respond to that video. IRSDEFRAUDER has blocked me on the grounds I interject too much sense into the discussion.
I can't even get it to play. Others apparently have had the same problem. Pokerface thinks YouTube is trying to censor his video.
Just more evidence of how the evil Illumnati and Intergalactic Order of Lizard shape-changers keep the patriots under their iron-shod jackboots.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Quixote wrote:
YouTube has some issues, not the least of which involve their desire to promote the Google Chrome browser with which (I'm told) certain "issues" seem to magically disappear.

If you select the "high resolution" mode on those that seem to freeze and have adequate bandwidth some of these problems go away.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I got the video to play last night. I couldn't read his SSN, but I could read the tax deficiency he claimed was not on the NOD.

Other videos he has unloaded suggest that he took his user name from a rock band in Pennsylvania that describes itself as the government's worst nightmare.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Here's a video of the bank Pokerface playing at the Ed Brown Jamboree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdoxFbtHBbI
Demo.