LostHead hits $100,000 in frivolous filer penalties

Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

LostHead hits $100,000 in frivolous filer penalties

Post by Quixote »

Crackhead Hang'Em High has amassed a grand total of 100 grand in penalties for filing frivolous documents.
Has anyone else received more than one CP15 for a single tax year, for which you only filed once, and that wasn't even a joint return? Has anyone received three or more under these circumstances?

I have now received three CP15's each for six different tax years, and two CP15's for a seventh tax year. All were original returns and filed as a single person. $100K in "asserted" frivolous peanlties for only seven years! WTF?
macwildstar offers the following advice:
Keep track of this kind of thing.

I have 2 files now for my CTC stuff.
One is a MS publisher file, which is a history file, showing what I sent, and what I received in the order it was done.

Then I have a spread sheat (MS Excel) charting that same stuff for the 8 years I filed CTC and what the IRS responses have been.

What I am doing is documenting the fact that the IRS doesn't know what it is doing, has no clear procedures and is causing us harm.

And I just got a cp504 for 2002.. I knew those bastages couldn't leave me alone untill the next year..
Is keeping track of your abysmal failures really a plan?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: LostHead hits $100,000 in frivolous filer penalties

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:Crackhead Hang'Em High has amassed a grand total of 100 grand in penalties for filing frivolous documents.
I think we have a winner.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Hang'Em High should rename himself to Rack'Em Up
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, there is another record Petey can post on his website, not that I expect him to, but it certainly is a record.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

webhick wrote:Hang'Em High should rename himself to Rack'Em Up
He's hanging himself high, as high as Keith Carradine, but with only a sad ending, no happy ones on the way.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Shouldn't there be a prize of some sort for this? The Order of the Bonehead, perhaps.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
justdave

Post by justdave »

100K? Ouch. When is enough enough? How much will they have to accrue in fines before they realize that this is not a good idea? They are redefining the word "denial."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And sadly, he very likely owed something like $2,000 when all this started...what a maroon
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

...but what is $100,000 when you are a Warrior for the True Political Faith, and feel the need to suffer for the freedom of others?
:twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Just think he still has tax court. Thats what $25000 for each penality? He could be looking at upwards of $300,000 when it's all said and done. I hope his house will bring a good price.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

CaptainKickback wrote:Well, considering HangemHigh probably has a net worth of diddley-squat, he really only has to worry when the criminal charges come down.
Too bad the IRS can't follow through with his name, he doesn't seem like the kind of man we need polluting the gene pool.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, the resident genius "macwildstar"went tand did a naughty, looks to me like he's making threats....
Yeah, well beyond that, I have no idea where to go next.. Im thinking civil suit. and after that, 2nd amendment.
(emphasis added)

Welcome to the dangerous taxpayer list! No more need to wonder where the IRS will shuffle you off to anymore as you can pretty much count on anything attached to your account for the rest of your life will be getting special attention
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:Well, the resident genius "macwildstar"went tand did a naughty, looks to me like he's making threats....
Yeah, well beyond that, I have no idea where to go next.. Im thinking civil suit. and after that, 2nd amendment.
(emphasis added)

Welcome to the dangerous taxpayer list! No more need to wonder where the IRS will shuffle you off to anymore as you can pretty much count on anything attached to your account for the rest of your life will be getting special attention
:shock:

A TP threating armed stand off. He must have meant first amendment, there is no such thing as a violent TP. :shock:

Oh yeah EDWARD: Family Moron. Um... :roll:

We should send this guy some information on how well that sort of thing has worked in the past. Then pop some popcorn and enjoy the show. While praying the entire time none of the good guys gets hurt.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Quixote wrote:...
Is keeping track of your abysmal failures really a plan?
I hate to tell these people, but hope doesn't work well as a strategy and most of them are hoping that some calamitous event or radical intervention is going to stop the IRS.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

...Then suddenly, the entire IRS and Justice Department were run over by a truck!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

grixit wrote:...Then suddenly, the entire IRS and Justice Department were run over by a truck!
:shock:

Huge Truck.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hmm, I seem to recall one guy who tried to have the IRS agent working his case killed, too bad he hired an undercover cop to kill him.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Thule wrote:Shouldn't there be a prize of some sort for this? The Order of the Bonehead, perhaps.
So glad you asked!

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And they said stupidity wasn't expensive!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

notorial dissent wrote:And they said stupidity wasn't expensive!
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death, there is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity.
Robert Heinlein, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat