Legal Bear

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Legal Bear

Post by grixit »

Hey, Top Cat successfully lived off the grid, paid no income or property taxes, never blamed the government or society for his problems, and had a lot of loyal friends. Sure, he lived in a garbage can, but still, he's a great role model for freedom loving sovereigns.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

ASITStands wrote:
The Observer wrote:I object to the avatar for David. As I understand the rules, the posters here had the choice, if any, of what avatar they wanted to use. If we start down this road, we are no better than the the people we lambaste for not following the law. Besides, this is personally insulting - to Gilligan.
For the record, I too object!

It seems to me, it supports the perception that Quatloosians demean those who disagree.

Whether David (or any other poster) resembles Gilligan (or any other caricature) is a matter best left to the posters themselves by their behavior. It's not a moderator's job to decide.

Joey banished me once for posting outside of the Rant Room. He just made up a rule and enforced it.

Demosthenes of course is married to a tax attorney last I heard. So she understands the implications of the delegation of authority for the Income Tax being based in Title 27 and not Title 26. It manifests in decrypting the IMF (Individual Master File) to find a taxpayer is importing liquor, or manufacturing ammunition etc...

Robert LAWRENCE, sponsored by Legal Bear (Barry SMITH) spoke upon the counsel of Lindsey SPRINGER and false impression that the subsequent PRA of 1995 was the reason the DoJ (USA) backed off of his prosecution so suddenly. Lindsey SPRINGER never dropped that notion even when the Tenth Circuit justices explained it clearly to him and that is hurting him greatly.

It goes one step further than what LAWRENCE saw. He was citing the OMB#'s generated in the PRA authority. But he was not connecting it to what Nikki says. Congress does not need to cite the authority of the OMB# - they just generate them when authority is given them to do so. The authority comes from that CFR citation from Title 27 and when LAWRENCE touched on that the DoJ backed off. Thank you Nikki!

I came back after a week to check, and Wserra has declined to comment. Being that he is a working attorney I certainly cannot blame him for that. I would leverage that far and wide.

Regards,

David Merrill.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

David Merrill wrote:I came back after a week to check, and Wserra has declined to comment.
I thought I did.

All right, David, against my better judgment I'll ask: about what did I "decline to comment"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:
David Merrill wrote:I came back after a week to check, and Wserra has declined to comment.
I thought I did.

All right, David, against my better judgment I'll ask: about what did I "decline to comment"?

Of course that is typical. Wesley wants me to rephrase the question instead.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Of course that is typical. Wesley wants me to rephrase the question instead.
And of course your response is typical as well: avoid the question by asking a question and hope that no one notices. But that is just another indicator of your intellectual dishonesty. If you really believed in what you are preaching, you would just answer the question directly.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

wow, a DMVP sighting...interesting. Wes, why are you engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent? I'll admit, its somewhat entertaining...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

David Merrill wrote:Demosthenes of course is married to a tax attorney last I heard. So she understands the implications of the delegation of authority for the Income Tax being based in Title 27 and not Title 26.
None whatsoever? That's what any real lawyer would say about such a statement.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Demosthenes wrote:David could change his avatar any time he wants. Since he's chosen not to do so, I'll upload the only photo I've ever seen of David which he posted himself on Sooey a few years ago.

I liked being Admiral. Please change it back to Admiral.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
David Merrill wrote:Demosthenes of course is married to a tax attorney last I heard. So she understands the implications of the delegation of authority for the Income Tax being based in Title 27 and not Title 26.

Exactly! A real lawyer would say something to the topic.

Wesley? Are you a real lawyer?
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Send-out Moon?

http://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevent ... 00103a.htm
The financial crisis that began in August 2007 has been the most severe of the post-World War II era and, very possibly--once one takes into account the global scope of the crisis, its broad effects on a range of markets and institutions, and the number of systemically critical financial institutions that failed or came close to failure--the worst in modern history...
What did God charge for your Order, Wesley?

http://recordingsearch.car.elpasoco.com ... sults.aspx

#207071531 or order it up (719) 520-6200.

Regards,

David Merrill.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

David Merrill wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:
Exactly! A real lawyer would say something to the topic.
Whooooosh!

(That's the sound of something flying over Van Pelt's head.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Yeah. I lost interest when I got the point across to anybody who wants to help Lindsey SPRINGER overturn that recent conviction.

http://0-edocket.access.gpo.gov.library ... r70.96.pdf
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

David Merrill wrote:Yeah. I lost interest when I got the point across to anybody who wants to help Lindsey SPRINGER overturn that recent conviction.
When are you going to get around to overturning your own conviction for your Freeman involvement from several years ago? If you were able to do that, I might think that there might be something to what you have been claiming.
I liked being Admiral. Please change it back to Admiral.
Aren't you worried that would put you back under the jurisdiction of admiralty law and its courts?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

David Merrill wrote:Yeah. I lost interest when I got the point across to anybody who wants to help Lindsey SPRINGER overturn that recent conviction.

David,

Your reference to that portion of the CFR has absolutely no affect on the administration of regular income taxes. You have to read the section within the context of the title, chapter, part, subchapter, etc. of the CFR. Section 70.96 falls under Subpart D - "Collection of excise and special occupational tax". What that means is that the portion of the CFR to which you are referring only applies to those excise and occupational taxes imposed under chapters 51, 52, and 53 of Title 26. Springer is in trouble for taxes imposed under chapter 1.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

The Operative wrote:

David,

Your reference to that portion of the CFR has absolutely no affect on the administration of regular income taxes. You have to read the section within the context of the title, chapter, part, subchapter, etc. of the CFR. Section 70.96 falls under Subpart D - "Collection of excise and special occupational tax". What that means is that the portion of the CFR to which you are referring only applies to those excise and occupational taxes imposed under chapters 51, 52, and 53 of Title 26. Springer is in trouble for taxes imposed under chapter 1.

I do not think you read that post very carefully.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

David Merrill wrote:
The Operative wrote:

David,

I do not think you read that post very carefully.
I read it just fine. You may have lost interest in this thread, but you are mistaken if you think that 27 CFR 70.96 will help Lindsey Springer.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I've wanted to lock this thread for quite a while, and now I have.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.