Ed & Elaine Brown YouTube Videos

Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Ed & Elaine Brown YouTube Videos

Post by Unidyne »

Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Ed & Elayne Brown YouTube Videos

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I have a feeling that I'd rather have a root canal without anesthesia instead of watching this sort of drivel....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I have a feeling that I'd rather have a root canal without anesthesia instead of watching this sort of drivel....
I watched one of them a while ago, I followed a link from here, I think for some band that played at brownfest. Pokerface? anyway, it was a news interview and it was crazy Ed Brown standing in his window talking with a reporter about how the ebil gobermint wasn't going to take him while we still had the second amendment. It was 6+ Minutes long and I only lasted about 60 seconds before I couldn't stand it anymore.
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I have a feeling that I'd rather have a root canal without anesthesia instead of watching this sort of drivel....
Life is way to short to waste even a minute on that drivel.

Here's the question.... how do you want to spend your life?.... doing something productive for yourself, your family or friends, your community? Or would you rather spend your life uselessly beating your head against the wall and being a drain and a hinderance (and potentially a danger) to yourself, your family and friends and your community? Tell me about all the wonderful life affirming things that the Browns accomplished.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently some of those Youtube videos are repeats.
It's astonishing that Ed Brown is insistent on a "Jesuit" scheme against him. So many of the tax scofflaws seem to talk about a Jewish conspiracy.

Ed seems determined to get his hands on a "1611 King James Bible". The one that Thomas Nelson published about 20 years ago (copies are still for sale at about $20) was a photo-reprint of Alfred Pollard's 1911 roman-type facsimile edition (in which, letter for letter, the 1611 edition's Olde English typeface is replaced with modern reader-friendly typeface; every line, every column, every page, exactly as in 1611 even to the typos). Ed wants that edition because it includes the Apocryphal books, which have hardly ever been included in an American edition. Actually among recent printings of the KJV, some deluxe British editions include the Apocrypha, as do thick paperback editions of the KJV printed by Penguin and by Oxford World Classics. Some American bible stores will be delighted to sell you a slim volume that consists of just the Apocrypha from the KJV (and there are other slim volumes of the Apocrypha according to the Revised Standard Version of 1952). Oddly most of the Apocrypha is part and parcel of the Roman Catholic version of the Old Testament, which makes Ed's anti-Catholic hostility even harder to understand.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

fortinbras wrote:Evidently some of those Youtube videos are repeats.
It's astonishing that Ed Brown is insistent on a "Jesuit" scheme against him. So many of the tax scofflaws seem to talk about a Jewish conspiracy......
In fairness to Ed, he also thinks it's a Jewish conspiracy as well. And he throws the Freemasons and the Illuminati (that's us, of course) into the mix. According to the New Hampshire Union Leader:
He [Ed Brown] points his finger at Freemasons, Zionist Jews and what he says is a secret society known as the Illuminati. Brown said his extensive research shows these groups are all working together in a global conspiracy.

"We're not conspiracy theorists," Brown said, settling into a chair on his unfinished concrete porch. "We deal with conspiracy facts. Freemasonry and Judaism—that is the truth. That is the fact. That is where all the world's problems come from… I know for a fact that they're working together."
---Aug. 10, 2007, New Hampshire Union Leader.

Never let it be said that Ed doesn't cover all the bases!

Although he did leave out the men's room attendant at the White House.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Although he did leave out the men's room attendant at the White House.
And good thing he did - that attendant is actually the linchpin to the entire conspiracy regarding the illegal imposition of income taxes. If Ed Brown had actually thought to include him in his defense and called him to the stand as a witness, the damage to our nefarious plans would have been incalculable.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff