Pokerface and his letter to his "employer" - priceless!

iplawyer

Pokerface and his letter to his "employer" - priceless!

Post by iplawyer »

Here it is in all of its glory!

I submitted a letter stating "Dear SIr,
The laws and regulations providing for the withholding of employment taxes are found in Title 26, Subtitle C, Chapters 21 through Chapter 24. The legal provisions for the implementation of the Social Security program and the withholding of tax are contained therein. In the Code of Federal Regulations at Section 31.3402, which corresponds to 26 USC 3402(p), it states in pertinent parts:
26 CFR 31.3402 (p)-1 Voluntary withholding agreements.
a) In general. An employee and his employer may enter into an agreement under section 3402 (p) to provide for the withholding of income tax…
b) … an employee who desires to enter into an agreement under section 3402 (p) shall furnish his employer with Form W-4 (withholding exemption certificate) executed in accordance with the provisions of section 3402 (f) and the regulations thereunder. The furnishing of such Form W-4 shall constitute a request for withholding....
Furthermore, 26 CFR 31.3402 (p)-1(b)(2)states :
"An agreement under Section 3402(p) shall be effective for such period as the employer and the employee mutually agree upon. However, either the employer or the employee may terminate the agreement prior to the end of such period by furnishing a signed written notice to the other." (emphasis added)
Per the instructions provided by these regulations, this is my formal notice to you, my "employer", that I wish to formally terminate between us any and all W-4 agreements on file with you, as per 26 CFR Sec. 31.3402 (p)-1(b)(2), effectively immediately. Consequently, all use of my social security number in making reports to the IRS must cease immediately, and the company must stop immediately the withholding of all employment taxes imposed under Subtitle C of Title 26, because, since I am no longer a voluntary participant in the Social Security program, I am no longer subject by law or regulation to the withholding or payment of those taxes associated with the administration of that welfare "benefits" program; because the laws and regulations implementing the Social Security program only apply to those individuals who have voluntarily chosen to participate in it.
This letter terminates your authority to withhold from my paychecks the employment taxes imposed under Subtitle C. If you believe that there is a statutory authority that exists for you to continue to withhold tax from my pay under Subtitle A - income taxes, please cite the Code section within Subtitle A that you believe grants the authority to withhold income tax from a United States Citizen in your response to this letter. If you cannot cite a statutory authority within Subtitle A to withhold tax from a United States Citizen, I will presume that you understand that you no longer have any legal authority under which you may operate to withhold taxes from my paychecks, and consequently, you will cease immediately all such withholding from my pay.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Sovereign Citizen

so i made it clear that i am a bit more than just claiming exempt thay gave me that form so i gave them this letter.
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Pokerface and his letter to his "employer" - priceless!

Post by VinnyZ »

Great idea.

Become a PITA employee in this job market.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

I almost can't wait to see what he does when the employer ignores him.

Well, then again, it's not worth waiting.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I almost can't wait to see what he does when the employer ignores him.

Well, then again, it's not worth waiting.
It may be a while before it's obvious that his employer is ignoring him. Depending on the size of the firm, his immediate boss will tell him he had to forward it to Personnel or to his CPA for "review".
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or, as is more likely, they realize they have a nutter amongst them and decide that not only are his services of no vital importance, but that it is vital that they show him the door as expeditiously as possible to avoid frivolous law suits and other wastes of time and money, something I will bet is soon in coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really like that ....... and so very appropriate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

What a maroon...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Has Poker face ever said what he does?

I hope that whatever he does doesn't require a psych evaluation, because if I were his boss and got that letter I would order another one.

I predict that unless he works in a factory as an hourly employee, or he is a stock boy in a retail store he will be seeking new employment in the new year. I hope that he doesn't have a family that needs to be supported.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

What a choice -- keep this wacko on your payroll, and volunteer your time and money to defend against criminal prosecutions and/or civil actions brought by the IRS, or dump this wacko immediately and save yourself a ton of time and money. What a choice, indeed.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Here's more tax fraud promotion regarding Hendrickson's Cracking the Code. I found this by following a link posted by "pokerface" at losthorizons.

http://www.youtube.com/user/IRSFRAUDEXP ... f_xyeQPiYk
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Famspear wrote:Here's more tax fraud promotion regarding Hendrickson's Cracking the Code. I found this by following a link posted by "pokerface" at losthorizons.

It will kill more brain cells than bad tequila - especially when it gets to Patrick Mooney's part. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Famspear wrote:Here's more tax fraud promotion regarding Hendrickson's Cracking the Code. I found this by following a link posted by "pokerface" at losthorizons.

It will kill more brain cells than bad tequila - especially when it gets to Patrick Mooney's part. :roll:
Agreed. It's hard to watch this kind of stuff.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

"it wasn't until i read your chapter, Pete, on "includes" and "including" about 50 times until it finally sunk in...."